Fate Shiro.

Wat a loser
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby Shourai » February 2nd, 2009, 2:50 am

Qaynan wrote:
nobaka wrote:
Qaynan wrote:
And seriously... I love Kotomine and Hassan. Both of them have such a way of talking... and of manipulating others. It's totally awesome. As bad guys, they are extremely enjoyable ones.
The fact that Hassan pwned Saber and made her shut her trap was good too... seriously, how many times did she tell Shirou to not underestimate the enemy... She should practice what she preaches. I was sad he didn't get to rip her heart :'(

Standby for nerd raeg.

Nerd raeg?! what's that? sorry but I'm actually not that into leet speak... I actually might have used "pwned" but that's hardly leetspeak anymore... give it 2 years and it'll be in the dictionary.
If you mean nerd rage? well isn't this whole thread about that? Or am I missing the point?
And I wasn't really going "enraged" I was mostly defending two extremely likable villains that so many people seem to hate.
(I do admit that I kinda dislike saber... and I have truly enjoyed every moment she suffered in game... but that's beside the point...)
But please excuse me if I was being a "noob" (This one should be in the dictionary pretty soon too).
Nerd "rage". Cause you said something you shouldn't have in the faces of Saber-lovers, lol. :P

If this were 4chan, I would expect this to turn out a flame war by now. :lol: (I don't suggest it, though, so don't get me wrong :wink: )

@Soulshade : As much as Fate Shirou is a loser, UBW Shirou is by far worse than him, imo. The way he acted to his ideal, his childish behaviour, etc, etc...
Last edited by Shourai on February 2nd, 2009, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 2nd, 2009, 2:51 am

Soulshade wrote:Fate Shiro.

Wat a loser

I can top that.

UBW Shirou:

What an immature little brat.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 2nd, 2009, 2:54 am

@Qaynan : watch what you say, bro. Sakura is the one needs to be pwnd; the way she drools over Shirou and her overprotectiveness makes me think "serves her right" when I read HF Normal End. :twisted:

@Kid-Wolf : OMG!! Secondeeeed! :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ciel » February 2nd, 2009, 2:57 am

Shourai wrote:If this were 4chan, I would expect this to turn out a flame war by now. :lol:

if this were 4chan, he'd either get a "cool story bro", "fascinating + kermit.jpg" or it'd derail into a powerlevel discussion after 5 posts. :o
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 2nd, 2009, 3:14 am

Ciel wrote:
Shourai wrote:If this were 4chan, I would expect this to turn out a flame war by now. :lol:

if this were 4chan, he'd either get a "cool story bro", "fascinating + kermit.jpg" or it'd derail into a powerlevel discussion after 5 posts. :o

Yes the Powerlevel of this thread is over 9000!!!111 By showing off who you really lothe of course. :lol:

I just couldn't resist doing that.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » February 2nd, 2009, 3:15 am

*Reads title* SHINJI *reads through first post* Damn Ok then Shirou.
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby allanh » February 2nd, 2009, 11:59 am

I dislike:

1. Sakura in 'Heavens Feel' route. In other 2 routes, she is fine (and a non factor). One of the main reasons I don't like her is corrupting my beloved Saber and stabbing my 2nd love in Rin :twisted:

2. True Assassin- a coward servant with crappy abilities.

3. Gilgamesh- he constantly try to take away my Saber as his own :evil:

Kotomine is my favourite villain. Despite being the main antagonist, he lends important hands to Rin and Shirou on multiple occasions. He also does not lie (
saving one time when he lied to Shirou that Saber could stay in this world by drinking the content from the Holy Grail
). A villain who admits to being a villain is a cool one.
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » February 2nd, 2009, 2:17 pm

allanh wrote:Kotomine is my favourite villain. Despite being the main antagonist, he lends important hands to Rin and Shirou on multiple occasions. He also does not lie (
saving one time when he lied to Shirou that Saber could stay in this world by drinking the content from the Holy Grail

That wasn't a lie either. That's how
Gilgamesh remained after the war. He got Grail goop poured on him when Saber broke it.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 2nd, 2009, 2:20 pm

nobaka wrote:
allanh wrote:Kotomine is my favourite villain. Despite being the main antagonist, he lends important hands to Rin and Shirou on multiple occasions. He also does not lie (

Gilgamesh remained after the war. He got Grail goop poured on him when Saber broke it.
He truly is a holy man... :lol:
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby allanh » February 2nd, 2009, 11:44 pm

nobaka wrote:

I thought Gil stayed in this world by absorbing the human souls, not because he touched the Grail content?
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 2nd, 2009, 11:56 pm

allanh wrote:
nobaka wrote:

I thought Gil stayed in this world by absorbing the human souls, not because he touched the Grail content?

It's actually both mind you. He needs souls to maintain his strength from the previous Grail War. Also, the contents of the Grail made it where he could maintain his form, but he still needs souls to stay in this world completely.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby wyldfire » February 4th, 2009, 5:55 am

two words...TRUE ASS...except from shinji and zouken he's the one i hate the most...how dare he kill the awesome lancer and assassin!!! :evil: :cry:
wyldfire
Addict

Unread postby Ciel » February 4th, 2009, 8:15 am

ort as well as every other type thing.

were they left to their own story it'd be all fine, but no they had to add this stupid crap to tsukihime. so, a story about vampires is suddenly also 'LOL EVIL PLANETS WHO WANT TO KILL HUMANITY IN THE FUTURE' type crap.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » February 4th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Ciel wrote:ort as well as every other type thing.

were they left to their own story it'd be all fine, but no they had to add this stupid crap to tsukihime. so, a story about vampires is suddenly also 'LOL EVIL PLANETS WHO WANT TO KILL HUMANITY IN THE FUTURE' type crap.

hooray for the LOL EVIL PLANETS!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Levethix » February 4th, 2009, 6:13 pm

I really can't think of a character I hate. Each of them seem to have a spot in the story that if they didn't play, the rest of it wouldn't be as awesome
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby aldw » February 4th, 2009, 6:46 pm

If I had to say about any character I seriously disliked aside from the obvious (like Zouken or Shinji), Kotomine would be on the top of the list, sadistic sociopaths are the types that need to be expunged with nuclear fire. :twisted:
aldw

Unread postby Arayashiki » April 3rd, 2009, 12:43 pm

kaerstan01 wrote:
Ciel wrote:ort as well as every other type thing.

hooray for the LOL EVIL PLANETS!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Second.....wait
thirded-d-d

It would solve alot of problems if Shiki could just outright kill anything (provide-o his mind could contemplate the being/object and handle the stress associated with it) but noo they had to add in all that crap, Makes his MEODP seem sorta crappy now,
Arayashiki

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 3rd, 2009, 10:00 pm

Shinji is not good?...
Then... I think... :? :?
Maybe True Assassin?
It's not that I dislike him, it's just that he does not have anytihng that makes me like him...
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby sevalle » April 6th, 2009, 3:00 am

other than shinji & zouken, there are no type-moon characters that are permanently entrenched in my to-disembowel-and-skin-alive list....

however, there WAS one very brief moment when I hated Kohaku
when she confessed to Shiki about her schemes under the tree in Midday Moon, I really wanted Shiki to disassemble her into 17 pieces then.

The scene following her confession made my feelings for her change 180 degrees :cry:
sevalle

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat