Rin or Akiha

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

tsun tsun dere dere

Rin
68
54%
Akiha
57
46%
 
Total votes: 125

User avatar
miszou
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: February 14th, 2007, 5:38 am
Location: The Netherlands

Unread post by miszou » February 4th, 2009, 9:19 am

Rin has black overknee socks unders a short skirt == insta win :)

also Rin is more playful, straightforward and teasing just to see the others expressions :) all in all a more likable personality for me.

Akiha has a nice psycho side tho, and imouto can't be ignored either of course, but black over knee socks just kills all of em! ^^;;
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » February 4th, 2009, 9:34 am

miszou wrote:Rin has black overknee socks unders a short skirt == insta win :)
Akiha has white overknee socks under her long skirt... 8)
!すでのな

Iiyo
Might just like this board
Posts: 43
Joined: October 30th, 2008, 12:31 am

Unread post by Iiyo » February 4th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Xanathos wrote:Akiha because rin is a bit more stereotypical. Akiha is a bit more fleshed out and unique I think.

Also I just don't like Rin.
Rin for the same reasons, just the other way around.

User avatar
SmellyGoomba
Might just like this board
Posts: 40
Joined: June 19th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Location: Somewhere on Earth.

Unread post by SmellyGoomba » February 5th, 2009, 12:35 am

Akiha because I love my imoutos.

User avatar
miszou
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: February 14th, 2007, 5:38 am
Location: The Netherlands

Unread post by miszou » February 5th, 2009, 10:51 am

nanaya_shinya wrote: Akiha has white overknee socks under her long skirt... 8)
black > white :\ Ren made me that way ;_;

Akiha is way more tsundere than Rin though, Rin is just too sweet :) Still her personality is much better, she likes to play and tease :)
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

User avatar
Wabbajack
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 21
Joined: November 22nd, 2006, 3:37 am
Location: United States

Unread post by Wabbajack » February 6th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Really tough choice, I'd say Akiha..she got that quality of a sister that you'd want to have as a real family member.
Eat fish if you want to become stronger.

User avatar
miszou
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: February 14th, 2007, 5:38 am
Location: The Netherlands

Unread post by miszou » February 8th, 2009, 1:33 pm

Wabbajack wrote:Really tough choice, I'd say Akiha..she got that quality of a sister that you'd want to have as a real family member.
you got me interesting, which quality do you mean exactly?
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread post by inferno_flamex » February 8th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Akiha...

I dont know..
I guess... Being an 'imouto' might be a big factor in this...


But.. at least.. from my point of view...

Akiha H-scene > Rin H-scene...
Yeah.. That's how im gonna base it... XDDDDDD

...
.....
Im a hopeless romantinc.. I know.. >_<
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Shourai
Crack Addic!
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread post by Shourai » February 8th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Fate > Tsukihime!! AT LAST!!! :D :D Go Rin!!

User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread post by abscess » February 10th, 2009, 12:11 am

inferno_flamex wrote:Akiha H-scene > Rin H-scene...
Well, yeah, kinda.
inferno_flamex wrote:Im a hopeless romantinc.. I know.. >_<
InGame
Shiki: Don't you want to do it with your brother?
IRL
Me: Wha--!? o.O
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

User avatar
Inverted
Crack Desu!
Posts: 263
Joined: February 2nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

Unread post by Inverted » February 10th, 2009, 7:59 am

abscess wrote: InGame
Shiki: Don't you want to do it with your brother?
IRL
Me: Wha--!? o.O
InGame
Shiki: Don't you want to do it with your brother?
IRL
Me: *claps* go Shiki!!! (while looking forward to the Akiha h-scene)

User avatar
Raven
Crack Desu!
Posts: 427
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

Unread post by Raven » February 12th, 2009, 1:22 am

Picked Akiha. With Akiha you still can fight for your fate (and face) given enough determination, with Rin you're subjected to obedience from the start and forever ever.

Shourai
Crack Addic!
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread post by Shourai » February 12th, 2009, 1:47 am

Raven wrote:Picked Akiha. With Akiha you still can fight for your fate (and face) given enough determination, with Rin you're subjected to obedience from the start and forever ever.
Uhm, shouldn't it be the other way around? :?

User avatar
Raven
Crack Desu!
Posts: 427
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

Unread post by Raven » February 12th, 2009, 1:52 am

Shourai wrote:
Raven wrote:Picked Akiha. With Akiha you still can fight for your fate (and face) given enough determination, with Rin you're subjected to obedience from the start and forever ever.
Uhm, shouldn't it be the other way around? :?
No, both of them are the bossy type, but Akiha is someone who will yield if you face her with enough determination, and sometime she agree to let you lead for a bit. With Rin though ... "I can never get into the mood unless I'm the one who set it", she said something ridiculous like that.

Plus between having a word with thorn and being made fun of, the former seems to have more novelish favor to me :P

Shourai
Crack Addic!
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread post by Shourai » February 12th, 2009, 1:55 am

Raven wrote:With Rin though ... "I can never get into the mood unless I'm the one who set it", she said something ridiculous like that.
That's why she's called a tsundere. When she says something, she doesn't really mean it. :P

User avatar
Raven
Crack Desu!
Posts: 427
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

Unread post by Raven » February 12th, 2009, 2:09 am

Shourai wrote:
Raven wrote:With Rin though ... "I can never get into the mood unless I'm the one who set it", she said something ridiculous like that.
That's why she's called a tsundere. When she says something, she doesn't really mean it. :P
her action says otherwise.

Shourai
Crack Addic!
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread post by Shourai » February 12th, 2009, 2:30 am

Raven wrote:
Shourai wrote:
Raven wrote:With Rin though ... "I can never get into the mood unless I'm the one who set it", she said something ridiculous like that.
That's why she's called a tsundere. When she says something, she doesn't really mean it. :P
her action says otherwise.
Not really. *points at UBW h-scene*

User avatar
Raven
Crack Desu!
Posts: 427
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

Unread post by Raven » February 12th, 2009, 3:17 am

Shourai wrote:Not really. *points at UBW h-scene*
Point at Akiha h-scene. She's still much more linient ^_^


But wait ... now to think about it, isn't there a disturbingly resemblance in those scenes? >_<

User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Unread post by Watashimo » February 12th, 2009, 4:41 am

Erm, I think thats more because Akiha has always loved her brother while Rin had just recently fell in love with Shirou.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.

Shourai
Crack Addic!
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread post by Shourai » February 12th, 2009, 5:10 am

Watashimo wrote:Erm, I think thats more because Akiha has always loved her brother while Rin had just recently fell in love with Shirou.
... Sorry?
Rin had just recently fell in love with Shirou.
She had admired Shirou since the "jumping over a fence" event when they were kids.

Post Reply