Moderator: Staffers

tsun tsun dere dere

Rin
54%
Akiha
46%

Total votes : 125

Unread postby aldw » February 13th, 2009, 12:34 am

Raven wrote:Picked Akiha. With Akiha you still can fight for your fate (and face) given enough determination, with Rin you're subjected to obedience from the start and forever ever.

That's not true, Rin herself even said that she needed someone to keep her from overdoing things at times.
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby Raven » February 13th, 2009, 1:08 am

aldw wrote:
Raven wrote:Picked Akiha. With Akiha you still can fight for your fate (and face) given enough determination, with Rin you're subjected to obedience from the start and forever ever.

That's not true, Rin herself even said that she needed someone to keep her from overdoing things at times.

In another word, she can use someone as a break. But I feel that she will never let you to be the accelerator.
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby aldw » February 13th, 2009, 1:58 am

Raven wrote:
aldw wrote:

In another word, she can use someone as a break. But I feel that she will never let you to be the accelerator.

Never got that impression, if anything it's more an issue of Shirou in that matter than Rin, for if someone like Shiki were in Shirou's place he'd be more the one to take the reins instead. :wink:
aldw

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 13th, 2009, 2:10 am

aldw wrote:If someone like Shiki were in Shirou's place he'd be more the one to take the reins instead. :wink:
Agreed. :wink:
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nerroth » February 13th, 2009, 3:30 am

Given that guy's record, Rin would have even more reason to be pissed off at him than she was at Shirou.

The thought of T.Shiki being with Rin... *shudders*
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby aldw » February 13th, 2009, 3:33 am

Nerroth wrote:Given that guy's record, Rin would have even more reason to be pissed off at him than she was at Shirou.

I did say someone like Shiki though, Shiki himself already has a huge plate to deal with. :?
aldw

Unread postby Nerroth » February 13th, 2009, 3:39 am

I'd rather Rin - or any heroine - find someone who will work on a relationship on the basis of it actually being a union of equals, not being the case of one or another person in it being 'the one to take the reins'.

Not like it matters, anyway.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby allanh » February 13th, 2009, 4:54 am

I initially voted for Rin, but after playing Tsukihme, I think I will take them both lol :D
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » February 13th, 2009, 7:24 am

aldw wrote:
Nerroth wrote:Given that guy's record, Rin would have even more reason to be pissed off at him than she was at Shirou.

I did say someone like Shiki though, Shiki himself already has a huge plate to deal with. :?

Rin would get raped. And if not by Shiki (actual rape), then by any of the Tsukihime heroines (slaughter). All of them except Hisui are more than a tad homicidal.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 13th, 2009, 7:31 am

nobaka wrote:Rin would get raped. And if not by Shiki (actual rape), then by any of the Tsukihime heroines (slaughter). All of them except Hisui are more than a tad homicidal.
Oh, I would love to see Akiha and Kohaku's face widen in disbelief when they know what they're up against. :lol: (even outside powerlevel-wise)
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » February 13th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
nobaka wrote:Rin would get raped. And if not by Shiki (actual rape), then by any of the Tsukihime heroines (slaughter). All of them except Hisui are more than a tad homicidal.
Oh, I would love to see Akiha and Kohaku's face widen in disbelief when they know what they're up against. :lol: (even outside powerlevel-wise)

Kohaku would just smile.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 13th, 2009, 4:43 pm

that one guy wrote:
Kikuchi wrote:

Kohaku would just smile.

Yes and Akiha might go Vermillion just in case.

If it was Ciel then I'm sure Rin would have a major problem. Although if it was Arc... well it depends upon that Idiot Vampire's mood at the time.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby aldw » February 14th, 2009, 12:46 am

Nerroth wrote:I'd rather Rin - or any heroine - find someone who will work on a relationship on the basis of it actually being a union of equals, not being the case of one or another person in it being 'the one to take the reins'.

Not like it matters, anyway.

That's pretty much my preference as well, but that's a case of authorial issues unfortunately. At the very least it shouldn't take much for a good writer to make sure all the heroines in a story can find somebody to love.
aldw

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 28th, 2009, 1:55 pm

uhh...i liked rin before i liked akiha but now it seems like i'm leaning a little toward akiha..imouto have such power to change minds :lol:

now i think of it, why choose?just grab them both and run 8)

and, if you think T. Shiki with rin is something frightening, shirou with akiha is somehow unpredictable..shirou would most probably follow whatever akiha said but at times, shirou will get in to stubborn mode and thats where the fun begins :D
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby Kuuya/Fabre » March 1st, 2009, 6:35 am

Fabre - "I vote for Akihaaaaaa!!!!"

Kuuya - "You and your small chest fetish... URgg... arghhhhh!!!!"

*Fabre kicks Kuuya in the 'nads *KCHING* *Luck Roll* *Upgrade to critical hit* and deals lolz amount of damage. Kuuya and the next three generations after feels the pain!*
Kuuya/Fabre
Addict

Unread postby Undream » March 2nd, 2009, 4:23 am

Heh, I still cant believe Rin is winning this poll...
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » March 2nd, 2009, 5:20 am

Rin reminds me of a young Buddy Hackett.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » March 2nd, 2009, 5:54 am

Undream wrote:Heh, I still cant believe Rin is winning this poll...
Isn't it sad, Akiha? 8)
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby TheRedArcher » March 2nd, 2009, 6:19 am

Rin. She's just so cute. :)
TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread postby Soulbringer » March 3rd, 2009, 5:15 am

Tougth choice tbh, but have to go with Akiha (i think its the "tad homicidal" part" :3 )
Soulbringer
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat