Battle Moon Wars Skill Mastery

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Battle Moon Wars Skill Mastery

Unread postby anthony001 » January 20th, 2009, 10:24 am

im at stage 38 and ive already gotten the skill mastery but i cant seem to beat the boss(berserker)
on my team i have bazette and a jungle boy with boomerang

how do i defeat berserker?
anthony001
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Battle Moon Wars Skill Mastery

Unread postby Duvet » January 20th, 2009, 11:00 am

anthony001 wrote:im at stage 38 and ive already gotten the skill mastery but i cant seem to beat the boss(berserker)
on my team i have bazette and a jungle boy with boomerang

how do i defeat berserker?

That's the thing. YOU DON'T.

Just get to the check point in the North-west corner. You beat everyone else except for Berserker. If you want Avenger to survive against him, use your spirits and try to conserve them. Don't bother attacking. Two characters won't be able to beat him anyways.
Duvet
Might just like this board

Unread postby anthony001 » January 20th, 2009, 4:16 pm

thanks . um about the characters which one would be worth leveling up? is it advisable to stick with one or two char?
also is there a new game plus where we retain their upgrade?
anthony001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby solopy567 » January 20th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Because later on

Avenger dies and you keep Bazett

Train Bazett more.

And the jungle guy is called AVENGER
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » January 21st, 2009, 12:06 am

anthony001 wrote:thanks . um about the characters which one would be worth leveling up? is it advisable to stick with one or two char?
also is there a new game plus where we retain their upgrade?

There is a New Game+. I wouldn't recommend sticking with only one or two characters. Ryogi Shiki is godly and Tohno Shiki is not godly, but damn good. Use Takumi, Caren, Arcueid/Phantasmoon/Eclipse, and Shirou. Those are the really important ones. I'd also recommend Ciel, Lancer, Sakura, Saber, and Sion.

You don't keep Avenger, ignore him. He sucks anyway.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby anthony001 » January 21st, 2009, 1:45 am

will i retain their upgrade and items on my new game +? btw im on the real route so are those characters just right for me? i mean are the characters that i obtain the same as the super's route?
anthony001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby nobaka » January 21st, 2009, 1:52 am

anthony001 wrote:will i retain their upgrade and items on my new game +? btw im on the real route so are those characters just right for me? i mean are the characters that i obtain the same as the super's route?

You get all the same characters except for the unlockable characters (Sacchin for Super, Mech-Hisui for Real). For Mech-Hisui, Kohaku and Hisui must have a combined kill total of at least 45. I believe you do keep the items, but I'm not positive, as I've been waiting for the full patch to finish it.

Since you're in the Real route, I assume you've also buffed Haruna somewhat, so she's also a good choice. If you bring Haruna into battle, take Natsuki too so you have access to their dual attack.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby anthony001 » January 21st, 2009, 4:38 am

when i fail a mission where is the option to continue? where is it in the three options that appear when i fail a mission? is there any downside in choosing it, like my difficulty becoming easy?
if i choose to continue do i get all the level up and money that i got from failing that mission?
anthony001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 21st, 2009, 5:04 am

Well if you redo the level with the stats that you've currently obtained you ruin your chances at obtaining any of the Masteries since it changes form Hard to Normal from there on out. The other two choices are to reload your in battle save or head on back to the title page.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby anthony001 » January 21st, 2009, 5:43 am

oh man. that sucks how can i win in 7 turns?
im on a stage where i have to beat berserker nanaya and white ren. but whenever i got a chance to advance its already my 4th turn and i havent even destroyed some of the monster with high hp because they keep attacking my chars at long range
anthony001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby nobaka » January 21st, 2009, 6:09 am

anthony001 wrote:oh man. that sucks how can i win in 7 turns?
im on a stage where i have to beat berserker nanaya and white ren. but whenever i got a chance to advance its already my 4th turn and i havent even destroyed some of the monster with high hp because they keep attacking my chars at long range

Takumi can take one corner all on his own. You can always snipe back, too. You're pretty much going to want to kill Berserker in one turn anyhow. I suggest making use of (read: abuse) Sakura's ability to break armor.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » January 21st, 2009, 8:51 am

i lol'ed at jungle boy Avenger XD
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat