S.O.S I need help with a Crossover Tsu/Fate fanfic!

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

S.O.S I need help with a Crossover Tsu/Fate fanfic!

Unread postby Lil Sister » January 14th, 2009, 9:46 am

Hello I'm quite the new fresh air around here! I'm currently having some trouble with mountains of questions about Akiha chan and Shirou kun. They're the main casts in a cross over fanfic I'm trying to work on and I'd greatly appreciate if the Type Moon gurus can add me on msn so that I may talk about it in e-person. ^^;; please help if you have free time to spare a suffering writer T.T;;
Lil Sister
Totally hardly posted

Re: S.O.S I need help with a Crossover Tsu/Fate fanfic!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 14th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Lil Sister wrote:Hello I'm quite the new fresh air around here! I'm currently having some trouble with mountains of questions about Akiha chan and Shirou kun. They're the main casts in a cross over fanfic I'm trying to work on and I'd greatly appreciate if the Type Moon gurus can add me on msn so that I may talk about it in e-person. ^^;; please help if you have free time to spare a suffering writer T.T;;

Why not just make a list of questions and post it in here? You might get more responses that way.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Re: S.O.S I need help with a Crossover Tsu/Fate fanfic!

Unread postby abscess » January 14th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Xanathos wrote:
Lil Sister wrote:Hello I'm quite the new fresh air around here! I'm currently having some trouble with mountains of questions about Akiha chan and Shirou kun. They're the main casts in a cross over fanfic I'm trying to work on and I'd greatly appreciate if the Type Moon gurus can add me on msn so that I may talk about it in e-person. ^^;; please help if you have free time to spare a suffering writer T.T;;

Why not just make a list of questions and post it in here? You might get more responses that way.

Indeed. Variaton of opinions are much likely to appear too. That and I dare to say very few people here add others to their contact list "just because", at least I do.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Lil Sister » January 14th, 2009, 8:46 pm

It's because I think it might be more convenient to discuss it real time on msn over here since I would be brining in my plot ideas to a public forum which I rather try to avoid since if I do end up using the plot ideas then it will become a spoiler. Some of the questions will be typical questions such as how would the character react if this and that happened, what would they feel? etc etc and so without trying to post the situations and plot into the forum I'd like to talk with someone with good knowledge about Emiya Shirou and Tohno Akiha as well as other characters in Tsukihime/Fate Stay to talk with on msn.
Lil Sister
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 14th, 2009, 11:42 pm

Well you could always ask for these kind of things in the fan fic part of the boards. Besides if you need help you could PM me since I'd like to help out the best I can though. I know a few things about the characters, but it depends on what else you need to know that may come across as tricky though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat