Which is funnier?

Teach Me Ciel Sensei!
18%
Tiger Dojo
82%

Total votes : 38

Teach me Ciel Sensei! or Tiger Dojo

Unread postby aldw » January 13th, 2009, 1:59 am

Between the two bad end commentary segments from Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night, which one do you think is the funnier bit?
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 3:12 am

I have to say the Tiger Dojo. Since they had a bonus dojo after the completion of the game and of the collection of the dojos. So with that being said it felt like I had a reason to hunt down the bad ends with that then with Curry-sensei.

Although it may be a different story if the Tsukihime remake does something about that to improve that setting then I may regret my choise I've made now.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AddleBoy » January 13th, 2009, 3:14 am

I definitely found Tiger Dojo the most entertaining. I mean, it had both Fuji-nee and Ilya who are two of my favorite characters. Actually, I'm not sure I've seen all of the Teach me, Ciel-senai! parts, since Tsukihime didn't really give any incentive to do so.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » January 13th, 2009, 3:30 am

Dojo. The Ciel-Sensei's were OK, but never really funny. Just kinda there to provide the help we all needed. There are some classic Dojos, but the only good thing to come out of TMCS is the side story from KT.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » January 13th, 2009, 7:07 am

Ouch! It kinda hurts to see Ciel-Sensei recieve no love :lol:
But yeah, it's true that, at the moment, the Dojos are much more developed than Ciel's helping corner. Even though both of them had a humorous air about them, only Taiga's (yes, for me it's Taiga's dojo, not Ilya's... or both) gave me the incentive of "gotta watch 'em all", not only because of the Taiga stamps, but because the gags had a certain sense of continuity. I can't really know if that also happens with Ciel's, since I didn't get them all, but I didn't really feel like something was missing when I realized that I didn't.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Message » January 13th, 2009, 8:27 am

Development or no development, Teach me Ciel-sensei! wins by merit of introducing Neko-Arc to the world.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Yeah but Ciel is overlooked due to Neco Arc took the spotlight. Even in Kagetsu Tohya that crzy cat managed her own helpful hint cornet.

As for the Tiger Dojo it actually focused on Taiga herself, unless she was incapasitated, or kidnaped in the main storyline then it was one of the students from the background trio mentioning what was going on with the Tiger Dojo. Also, seeing Illya in bloomers was fun if you ask me. Also, if you're going with introducing things then the Tiger dojo introduced the Chibi versions, of Saber, Rin, Sakura, and Shirou.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Levethix » January 17th, 2009, 5:01 pm

I perfered the Tiger dojo. They were more funny then helpful bunch.
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby Mazyrian » January 17th, 2009, 9:32 pm

One thing I liked more of the Teach Me! Ciel-Sensei were the corners after beating a route (not that they did much actually, though they were a better place where to put tips to get the alternate route IMHO).
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat