Type-Moon vs. DC Comics vs. Marvel

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Which side would win if they battled it out?

Type-Moon
83%
DC Comics
8%
Marvel
8%

Total votes : 36

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 3rd, 2009, 12:10 am

kaerstan01 wrote:Blade would kick any DAA's butt :lol: :lol: :lol:

heck, they'd be petrified after seeing his 1970's costume 8)

Wow!!!

Blade?

what is he doing here?

by the way...tatari is weak against the kryponite. (based on nothing.)

now really...TATARI can only act one night and after having a Shape can't become nothing else. So if for instance he bacame a huge mountain of kriptonite in order to kill superman he can't other hero's worst nightmare...

unless he manages to become something all hero's fear...

like ehhh.... sweaty armpits or something...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Catastrophe » January 3rd, 2009, 1:07 am

talking about TATARI....what would it turn in if facing Dante?? o.0??
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby holydiver » January 3rd, 2009, 1:24 am

Not really.

TATARI changes shape multiple times in the same night in order to defeat his/her/its enemies.
It is stated in the original Melty Blood story IIRC.

Mmm...know that I think about it:

What happens if TATARI takes Onslaught shape???

EDIT: against Dante Tatari would take the shape of a neGAR Dante (the original will have a demon killer heart-ache in the same instant).
holydiver
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » January 3rd, 2009, 5:28 am

WOOOOW! What huge load of SPAM here! AHahahaha! I can barely believe I actually read all pages in this thread! I was laughing most of the time :D
Anyway, I voted TypeMoon, but probably more as a fan than being an objective thinker, that and I don't follow all that much the comics so I don't know that much about Marvel and DC as the majority. Anyway, my opinion is that, although the types (Ort, CrimsonMoon and whatever-their-names-are) can most than likely obliterate a great deal of the competition via their omni-ass raping uber powers (perhaps even Superman), when you toss into the fray Galactus and the Celestials (Marvel), there is a high chance the types will get fucked real hard... I mean, Galactus eats whole planets (or something like that) in a periodic basis! The types are... some stuff like the highest beings from a planet or something, IIRC... but not a planet. So, in short, if the types are the strongest of all beings from the nasuverse, they form part of Galactus' meals lol

Oh, Happy new year to everybody, by the way!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Jatts » January 3rd, 2009, 8:40 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:Blade would kick any DAA's butt :lol: :lol: :lol:

heck, they'd be petrified after seeing his 1970's costume 8)

Wow!!!

Blade?

what is he doing here?

Blade is from Marvel.
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby holydiver » January 3rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

abscess wrote:WOOOOW! What huge load of SPAM here! AHahahaha! I can barely believe I actually read all pages in this thread! I was laughing most of the time :D
Anyway, I voted TypeMoon, but probably more as a fan than being an objective thinker, that and I don't follow all that much the comics so I don't know that much about Marvel and DC as the majority. Anyway, my opinion is that, although the types (Ort, CrimsonMoon and whatever-their-names-are) can most than likely obliterate a great deal of the competition via their omni-ass raping uber powers (perhaps even Superman), when you toss into the fray Galactus and the Celestials (Marvel), there is a high chance the types will get fucked real hard... I mean, Galactus eats whole planets (or something like that) in a periodic basis! The types are... some stuff like the highest beings from a planet or something, IIRC... but not a planet. So, in short, if the types are the strongest of all beings from the nasuverse, they form part of Galactus' meals lol

Oh, Happy new year to everybody, by the way!

Against Galactus the only way to win is:

TEAM WORK

And a team work between type moon characters would be pretty ilarious.
holydiver
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 3rd, 2009, 11:23 pm

You know the Nasuverse can meet many other universes and it would be awesome.

For instance:

Typemoon + Thundercats.

typemoon + marvel

typemoon + mortal kombat

typemoon + street fighter

but there is one universe there could never be with:

the Neon genesis evangelion universe!

...well...unless it would be a mere type against evas fight.

ORT against Sashiel = AWESOMNESS PURE!!!!
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Catastrophe » January 13th, 2009, 12:38 am

how come this is dying?.....
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 1:04 am

Catastrophe wrote:how come this is dying?.....

It could be the posibility that some of us aren't well versed in the DC and/or Marvel universe. Also, I'm sure some if not most are kind of biased towards the Type-Moon Nasuverse since playing both Tsukihime and Fate. Also, there are the reare few that have read the things about the Type's themselves along with the DDD story as well.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Xanathos » January 13th, 2009, 6:14 am

Okay there is only one way to solve this. We take the universes, rip holes into them called rifts, and smash them all together.

In case you don't know rifts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifts

Hell we can solve everything like that.

But the million dollar question: who does taiga fight?
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 6:35 am

Well Taiga will be left out since no one really likes her. Although truth be told she's too much of a background character that knows combat that it isn't even funny. I mean her tora shinai is technically a legend with her classmates.

Although for Sacchin pretty much anyone who has a magical base is screwed with fighting her since her Depletion Garden gives her a total edge.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on January 13th, 2009, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Xanathos » January 13th, 2009, 6:47 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well Taiga will be left out since no one really likes her. Although truth be to;d she's too much of a background character that knows combat that it isn't even funny. I mean her tora shinai is technically a legend with her classmates.

Bah throw her in the rift and let the megaverse sort it out.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby solopy567 » January 13th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well Taiga will be left out since no one really likes her. Although truth be told she's too much of a background character that knows combat that it isn't even funny. I mean her tora shinai is technically a legend with her classmates.

Although for Sacchin pretty much anyone who has a magical base is screwed with fighting her since her Depletion Garden gives her a total edge.

Double UBW + Depletion Garden + Marble Phantasm = Total pwnage.

Who the heck would survive that? I don't know any other character in any other universe that can create their own world.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby wyldfire » January 20th, 2009, 1:24 pm

ado edem killed a type with slash emperor

he can take on galactus...r.shiki can kill galactus' concept...type moon has so many immortals...arc at 100% pwns all...primate murder can kill all human based superheroes...i vote type moon...btw,there should be a type moon vs bleach thread...
wyldfire
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 20th, 2009, 2:35 pm

wyldfire wrote:
ado edem killed a type with slash emperor

he can take on galactus...r.shiki can kill galactus' concept...type moon has so many immortals...arc at 100% pwns all...primate murder can kill all human based superheroes...i vote type moon...btw,there should be a type moon vs bleach thread...
But Galactus eats planets whole. Assuming Types are parallel with planets, Galactus >>>>>>> Types. As for the Shikis, Flash and Superman are always there for them. 8)

Arc at 100% < TYPE MOON aka Crimson Moon. And since it's agreed that Galactus >>>>> Types, Arc is out of question. Primate murder cannot kill Silver Surfer. 8)
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 20th, 2009, 3:48 pm

Bleach doesn't have any worth opponents. I am convinced that bleach is like dragonball z when it comes to combat. You simply have to power up. Type-moon has characters with skill.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 20th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Xanathos wrote:Bleach doesn't have any worth opponents. I am convinced that bleach is like dragonball z when it comes to combat. You simply have to power up. Type-moon has characters with skill.

Actually the way the Bleach manga played out it turned an interesting manga series into another DBZ. So yeah the Type-Moon characters are pretty much well equiped to take on massive POWER LEVELS OVER 9000!!!!!11111
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 20th, 2009, 5:41 pm

WWOOOOOOWWW

hold your horses buddy!

to compare Typemoon and Dc is one thing but to compare DBZ and Typemoon or DBZ and bleach is other thing!

DBZ has the more insanely powerfull characters ever.

I mean damn it! Vegeta could destroy a planet even without being supersayan.

That is just insane!

bleach can say what the want but no Zangetsu can be compared to a Kamehameha!

The only way Arc could kill goku would be throwing him into a black hole or using that Vacuum thing she used against roa...and even then! I doubt she would win.

And forget about her claws...those guys break rocks with their faces, remember?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Jatts » January 20th, 2009, 10:29 pm

We should just make this the "Type-Moon vs. Everything" thread. lol
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby Catastrophe » January 20th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Jatts wrote:We should just make this the "Type-Moon vs. Everything" thread. lol

this is quickly turning in a "everything vs. everything" thread imo
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat