Type-Moon vs. DC Comics vs. Marvel

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Which side would win if they battled it out?

Type-Moon
83%
DC Comics
8%
Marvel
8%

Total votes : 36

Type-Moon vs. DC Comics vs. Marvel

Unread postby solopy567 » December 31st, 2008, 10:56 pm

So this is basically who would win if all Type-Moon characters went up against the DC Comics characters, and maybe even Marvel characters

I just came up with that and I wonder who would win.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Re: Type-Moon vs. DC Comics vs. Marvel

Unread postby zweiterversuch » December 31st, 2008, 10:58 pm

solopy567 wrote:So this is basically who would win if all Type-Moon characters went up against the DC Comics characters, and maybe even Marvel characters

I just came up with that and I wonder who would win.

It is hard...maybe Superman beats everbody up but maybe Shiki stabs him in the back...I am not sure.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby spathi » December 31st, 2008, 11:08 pm

Marvel, you have no idea how retarded they are
spathi
Addict

Unread postby Sepheriel » December 31st, 2008, 11:47 pm

TYPE-MOON easy. None of the DC and Marvel superheroes are immortals (as far as I know) and Arcueid is immortal and damn powerful. And c'mon Shiki with his eyes just pwns whatever power the superheroes have.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby gunwarrior » December 31st, 2008, 11:56 pm

Well, Gill would just rain down noble phantasms, so a lot of the weaker supers are gone aleady. I don't think any of the superheroes have concept weapons (green lantern?) either, so Arc, Nero, and the other vamps are mostly safe. Shiki is in for some trouble unless he strikes as an assasin and not an active combatant, since hes just a really agile human. Shirou is in a worse position, unless he takes a physical or semi-physical combatant like Batman, Gambit, or maybe even wonder woman and fights em one on one in UBW. Then again, Aoko could show up and just destroy everything. But then theres Galactus... how the hell would anyone from TM kill him? (Maybe Shiki or R. Shiki could, but how would they get close enough?)

Edit: plus TM has the Shikis to kill any unkillable supers (Wolverine, Superman, etc). I don't think Marvel or DC have anything like that
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 1st, 2009, 12:15 am

but Superman can even travel in time and he has that thing from the second movie, that "S catching-net-thing" power from his chest.

And well...Arc has the nature as source of power and Superman has the sun...isn't it quite alike?

I mean...he could just take her into the space and beat her up there. He can apparently breath in space.

but again..Shiki could just stab him in the back.

EDIT: WHO the he** is Galactus?
Or Arc could just create some kryptonite with her Marble phantom.

NOTE: All marvel heroes are too (lets call it) "human" to beat a typemoon character.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby solopy567 » January 1st, 2009, 12:53 am

yeah, I think so too.

Honestly, Superman is probably the biggest threat. Once he's eliminated it's an easy win for TM.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » January 1st, 2009, 1:06 am

there are still green lantern, wonder woman, fantastic four, silver surfer, iron man, etc, etc... 8)

and superman would probably blow shiki's head off before shiki can stab him. he moves several times faster than an aeroplane. 8)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Atriel » January 1st, 2009, 1:25 am

<_<

Seriously, what is the point of this thread? :lol:

(Type-Moon)
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 1st, 2009, 1:49 am

Raitei wrote:there are still green lantern, wonder woman, fantastic four, silver surfer, iron man, etc, etc... 8)

and superman would probably blow shiki's head off before shiki can stab him. he moves several times faster than an aeroplane. 8)

oh! that is true...

but you know what guys I have been reading a little in wikipedia and...wow...I am sure the type moon charas don't stand a chance against the marvel charas.

The main reason?

the marvel and DC universe are at least 4 times bigger than the nasuverse. (together like 8 times bigger.)

There has to be another being a lot more powerfull. It has to!

anyway...now comparing the Dc charas, the Marvel Charas and the Typemoon charas...I think the typemoon are kinda...

sigh...

well..I suppose they are just too "young".

I mean Marvel and DC comics were found 1939 and 1934 (respectively) so the characters have undegone a more interesting development than in the typemoon charas who are kinda...flat...to my eyes now...

I mean...look at batman damn it!

the more you read the more you can see him turning into a psycho.

Superman gets more and more "depressed"

and spiderman...well...he has always been a pityable character.

the hulk....ehhh...has become more musculous with the years... (!?)
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby that one guy » January 1st, 2009, 2:25 am

Type Moon. Superman's the only threat, but if you have Arc and Gil to distract him, Shiki and Shiki can absolutely destroy him.*Just to get all four series in*
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » January 1st, 2009, 2:26 am

omg 100% Type Moon >_<
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 1st, 2009, 2:47 am

Do we really need this kind of arguement/poll? I mean come on any of the Type-Moon characters could wipe the floor with anyone in the DC or Marvel Universe. Speaking of which I think Shiki (depending one which one you're talking about) could actually kill the existance known as Wolveriene and Superman. Also, you have GARcher with his GAR move UBW so what else do yo uneed to take on any side there.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 1st, 2009, 2:52 am

Xamdou wrote:omg 100% Type Moon >_<

mmm?

that sig...
is that from

le portrait de petite Cossette?

I love that one. The Music is awesome.!

by the way
A crossover between the batman and the typemoon charas would be hilareous...

"
Shiki..."

"What is it Arc?"

"What is that?"

"hmm? what?"

"that over the moon."

"What the!! It is the bat-signal!"

"Is that bad?"

"It is more than bad!! It is american!!!!!!"

Please Take no Offense.
____

"So...the full name is Ahika Tohno Wayne?"

"yeah..."

"We even have our own Bat-cave, Nii-san. But since it is copyrighted material already we use another more japanese name.
We call it the Toyota cave."

" The Toyota-cave?
Why Toyota?"

" It is actually the Toh-yota cave but Toyota for short. Toh from Tohno and Yota from our sponsors"

"ohhh..."

8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 1st, 2009, 2:55 am

@zweitervershuch: After reading that spoiler it made me laught, but then after made my head hurt at the same time. Very nice there.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 1st, 2009, 3:08 am

maybe I will try to write a story of it.

It will be the

ehh...

"Tsukhime : Returns"

or

"Tsukhime forever" or something...
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Xamdou » January 1st, 2009, 4:03 am

i lol'ed at this :D
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Jatts » January 1st, 2009, 5:30 am

I always wanted a thread like this, awesome. lol you should add in Touhou as well!
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby gunwarrior » January 1st, 2009, 7:10 am

zweiterversuch wrote:EDIT: WHO the he** is Galactus?

He eats planets

The giant thing that was also in the second fantastic four movie
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby AlinSabel » January 1st, 2009, 7:44 am

Let's see... you have gods/goddesses/demons/demonesses and their children existing in both Marvel and DC.

...and then you have all the other 'normal' supers.

Let's take the Scarlet Witch from Marvel for an example. In Avengers Disassembled, she nigh on rewrites the whole world, bringing back the dead (sort of), and defeating the majority of the team.
Then you have Magician (or whatever his code name was), from Ultimate X-Men. If he thought something, it would happen. He wanted to become a part of the X-Men, so the world changed so that he would be taken to them directly.

Now let's take a look at DC comics. Superman, invulnerable to anything, revived after several days of being 'dead'. The Flash, capable of outrunning anyone and anything, amongst other speedy things.

There is no way any of the Tsukihime characters would be able to avoid having their very existence rewritten. TSW could probably do something like Warakia, except it wouldn't be vulnerable like the real one. Magician would just think them away. FSN characters would also fare the same.
Superman doesn't cast 'magic', so his wind breath/laser eyes/etc. would not be as ineffective against Saber as Rin's attacks were, and he'd beat the **** out of everyone else in the FSN cast. He's fast too, and he'd be able to defeat the Tsukihime cast... The Flash... well, let's see... Following spoiler is only tagged because it's LONG. It's not mine... but damn, is it good.
The Motherfucking Flash

Now, I don't know how many of you dogs of the scurviest sea read comics, but I do a big pile of comics. One thing that blows my mind is how completely insane the powers in the DC universe are. Look at Superman. This guy has more powers than French restaurants have ways to say "your taste in wine is atrocious". He has powers to do with every part of his body and then some. He forgets powers sometimes. He can shoot heat rays out of his eyes, frost breath from his mouth and red sun radiation from his ass. He's that sort of crazy dude. All because he absorbs solar radiation.

Look at Batman. His power? The anti-power. Sure, he should be some tame, kung fun master of not much, but instead he's the hottest shit to ever shit on a plate. You got a power? He'll find your weakness and give you seizures or heart attacks. He'll light you on fire when you're sleeping or make you recharge your green lantern ring in the power outlet. Ten thousand volts of fuck you batman. That's Batman.

But the fucking Flash, my god, my FUCKING GOD, this man has the greatest powers of all. If Superman's powers are being sucked off by twin super models and batman coming home to discover your wife is not only bisexual but has two friends she wants you to 'get in on' then the Flash is an orgy with a thousand women who also want to pay your World of Warcraft billing. And click the mouse for you. This man is just that fucking hot. They have to power him down in the comics half the time just to keep him from doing everyone else's job.

Ok first off, he can travel at lightspeed. Mother fuck! Not only does he travel at lightspeed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's fucking fast. But wait! The ability to move at Lightspeed just isn't fucking enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at lightspeed would run into shit but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, fucker) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or FUCKING EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transfering kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. IT's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the fucking Flash.

Now imagine that somehow there's someone who can get around the Flash blowing your balls up secret ninja technique. Ok. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power makes no sense but basically he can throw a rock at you, and you think it's going slow and then he's like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and bam it's going at lightspeed. So he can throw seven million rocks at you in a second then make them all goes different speeds thus striking your nads with seven million rocks one after the other.

But wait! There's more! He can also take energy from the very power of speed and make clothes out of it. Yes. Flash makes his pants out of GOES FAST. The man is so fast he can make Flash pants that GOES FAST go right into. I don't even start to understand the physics of that but basically SPEED == REALLY TIGHT UNDERWEAR AND COOL LIGHTNING THINGIES OVER THE EAR. You would think this is the end of it but ok let's say Flash is fighting Superman and shit he's going to lose and FUCK how is Superman THIS fucking strong? I don't know he must be Superman fused with Batman into some sort of guy with tons of plans on how to punch you far harder than anyone else ok to end it off the Flash can GO BACK OR FORWARD IN TIME ON COMMAND.

How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beatdown, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! Fuck you Flash! You moved the stairs to Soviet fucking russia! RUSH-A! Bitch.

Oh, and lastly his greatest power is he isn't fast in bed. He takes it slow and gets all the ladies with his superpowers then actually satisfies them in the sack. Who the Hell is this guy? You'd think he could AT LEAST be a premature ejaculator since his penis is moving at lightspeed but NOOOO he's even good in bed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak greasefire.

...Magician would have to think fast. But I still like the Marvel characters better. :)
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat