Moderator: Staffers

GARcher or the shiKILLER

Archer
39%
Nanaya
61%

Total votes : 74

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 23rd, 2009, 8:52 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:Then what if Shiki got his hands on a conceptual weapon or a noble phantasm that is yet to be owned by a person, like Bazette's fragarach?
That, my friend, will be one of the most hax0r thing in Nasuverse. :lol:
Imagine GARm Shirou vs Fragarach (or Black Keys) Shiki. :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 9:23 am

Shourai wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:
assuming that he is already Satsujinki, then, he'd sweep the floor with archer lol, he killed a DAA during a night of a freakin RED MOON ( a night of a redmoon is when they reach the height of their strength) , he even defeated forte, one of the best battle mages of the association w/o breaking a sweat or let alone injuring her (or is it only that forte is a girl lol). what more if he turned servant lol

and he'd go "Oh, isn't it your body's fault in the first place? If you wanted to compete with me, you'd need an extra arm or two" on archer

archer: traces another arm or two
shikiller: pfft... wtf

having no lines doesn't mean that your "uncuttable" (shirou sliced darksaber w/ his K&B in HF route). and archer is just an average servant, *cough cough cough powerlevel wise *cough cough cough
So what? A DAA is still a natural being. A Servant is not. They are violation of the World by Third Magic. Those eyes work in relation to how the system of Earth works. Servants are violations of the Earth system.

And holy cr*p, did you realize that Shirou used Noble Phantasms to slice Black Saber? Sure, they may be rank C, but still Noble Phantasms, one of the few things that can hurt Servants. Nanatsu Yoru is just a normal knife like any others you can find despite being indestructible.

The situation would instead turn like this :

Shiki : *Moves with high speed, and tries to knife Archer*
Archer : *Stand there idly*
Shiki : *Perform his trademark 17 slash*

30 seconds later...

Archer : *with a bored voice* Your attempts are laughable. *throws Kansho*

Kansho hit Shiki on the forehead just like it did Gil.

and WTF! how'd this became a powerlevel vs crap thread again? :shock:
That is bound to happen when you compare two men.

again, assuming that he is already the shikiller

thing is, generally, DAA's > Servants. and a strong Magi can match servants. get the point?
servants can still be physically raped but not killed by shiki's dot stub, but what if as a shikiller, hes eyes leveled up (why does he need a burial cloth to cover his damn eyes) to the point that he could also kill concepts like r. shiki neh?? :roll:

Shiki : *Moves with high speed, and tries to knife Archer*
Archer : *Stand there idly* (you cant touch me you fool!! /gg)

1 sec later

Archer: bam! wth... no... this cant be!!! im GARcher!! i has ownz fate!!!
Shiki: sorry but me ownz all!11111
Archer: oh so the rumors were true... "a jailbait or a man... it makes no difference to this unequaled demon" <3~~
Shiki: pfft... just go play some pokemon game with kohaku, her pika*** would own your lvl 100 mewthree

i has to write some script for a doujinshi kekeke~

edited: oh noes! gomene message-sama
Last edited by kaerstan01 on January 23rd, 2009, 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Message » January 23rd, 2009, 9:30 am

kaerstan01, by posting unmasked spoilers you are in breach of rule number 5. Consider this your first and only warning.

Added spoiler tag to entire thread to prevent further screwups.

Unread postby Shourai » January 23rd, 2009, 9:33 am

kaerstan01 wrote:thing is, generally, DAA's > Servants. and a strong Magi can match servants. get the point?
servants can still be physically raped but not killed
Nope. If you say Servants like Avenger, then yes. But then again, even a certain user of Blue cannot hope to match Caster in a serious fight. Strongest Magi in this era cannot defeat Servants (in condition of the Servants in questions are among known Servants from HF4&5).

And you know what would happen if you intend to inflict physical harm to Servants instead of eliminating them completely? "Attempts to take out a limb will most likely be greeted with a fatal blow from the Servant".

i has to write some script for a doujinshi kekeke~
Don't even think about it. -.-"
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 23rd, 2009, 9:38 am

kaerstan01 wrote:
servants can still be physically raped but not killed by shiki's dot stub, but what if as a shikiller, hes eyes leveled up (why does he need a burial cloth to cover his damn eyes) to the point that he could also kill concepts like r. shiki neh?? :roll:
Then Archer would trace and execute Excalibur to put the so called Satsujinki out of his misery. :lol:
(he's not Shirou; he can use energy blast attacks and not perish)
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am

@Shourai
oh you mean this?
kaerstan01 wrote:and about killing a Noble Phantasm, same goes for killing a servant. if he could understand and "kill" them, its either shiki's brain explodes in the process or be caught in a so called mana bomb(caused by a high concentration of internalized mana) if he even manages to killing a servant/Noble Phatasm.

that is a what if for the normal shiki tohno/nanaya

bringing shikiller/satsujinki out as requested by nanaya shinya-san is a different story coz he still got a non canon story :roll:

that blue vs caster part is a fact if it'll be a magic vs magic

heck even kouma could match a servant.

and yeah, itd be a disaster for fsn/pl fanboys if i did a doujinshi :P

@kikuchi
well if he could cast a mana-burst in a split second so maybe he'll have a chance, but knowing that even the weak or normal tohno/nanaya shiki can sense danger (spider sense is tingling lol) he'd already done his job. and do you think shiki would fight head on? 8)
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 23rd, 2009, 9:55 am

flame war imminent...

*readies bucket o' cold water*
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 9:57 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:flame war imminent...

*readies bucket o' cold water*

sorry dude, me just enjoys pissing off people lol

so yeah peacx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 23rd, 2009, 10:13 am

kaerstan01 wrote:
You know, can match doesn't mean can defeat. :lol:

@kikuchi
well if he could cast a mana-burst in a split second so maybe he'll have a chance, but knowing that even the weak or normal tohno/nanaya shiki can sense danger (spider sense is tingling lol) he'd already done his job. and do you think shiki would fight head on? 8)
Ah, but Excalibur's radius can cover almost an entire city. So... yeah, you get what I mean? :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 10:41 am

Kikuchi wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:
You know, can match doesn't mean can defeat. :lol:

same goes to the servants :lol: (nasu havent stated about who would win if kouma fights a servant so LOL?)
Kikuchi wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:@kikuchi
Ah, but Excalibur's radius can cover almost an entire city. So... yeah, you get what I mean? :lol:

fleeing would be some of his choices, but why flee? if shikiller can get a clean hit out of archer while casting excaliBLAST!! (its his chance lol, he doesnt waste any precious time :lol:) kekeke~

Archer: charges* KAAA.. MEH.. HAA.. ME... H~
Shiki : kyoukshi.. Nanaya!! ........................desu~ <--- still got time :P
Archer: wut!!!!!!??? ive been haxed like an apple by a freakin FRUIT KNIFE!!?? :P
Shiki: you should watch more chrome shelled regios

peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh well, thats it for now! ciao~ :wink:
Last edited by kaerstan01 on January 23rd, 2009, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 23rd, 2009, 10:43 am

kaerstan01 wrote:
fleeing would be some of his choices, but why flee? if shikiller can get a clean hit out of archer while casting excaliBLAST!! (its his chance lol, he doesnt waste any precious time :lol:) kekeke~

Archer: charges* KAAA.. MEH.. HAA.. ME... H~
Shiki : kyoukshi.. Nanaya!! ........................desu~ <--- still got time :P
Archer: wut!!!!!!??? ive been haxed like an apple by a freakin FRUIT KNIFE!!?? :P

peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh well, thats it for now! ciao~ :wink:
Excaliblast = kamehameha? Casting Excaliblast? What an epic fail... :lol:

same goes to the servants (nasu havent stated about who would win if kouma fights a servant so LOL?)
Ah, but Nasu clearly stated that Shiki cannot match Servant? Happy? 8)
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby spathi » January 23rd, 2009, 11:22 am

kaerstan01 wrote:
same goes to the servants (nasu havent stated about who would win if kouma fights a servant so LOL?)
Ah, but Nasu clearly stated that Shiki cannot match Servant? Happy? 8)

I was waiting for this 8)
spathi
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 23rd, 2009, 12:19 pm

Enough power level discussion guys, seriously.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby shirou12 » January 23rd, 2009, 3:32 pm

honestly stop being a kid. what kaerstan said is only a what if duh.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 5:34 pm

ROFLMAO

seriously... i just cant help not to make fun of some guys that gives a damn serious sh*t bout these kind of things (it was only a "what if" hes already the "Satsujinki" :lol: ) and im pretty amused on how they react to my posts, its just like making fun of an honor student(its been a hobby of mine) :lol:

as for the power level thing, we had already discussed these kind of topic a few pages back (read the whole damn thread you noobs!!!11 lol j/k)

pls refer to these post:
kaerstan01 wrote:
spathi wrote:
NanatsuYa wrote:If we go by that, wouldn't Archer's projected weapons be easier to "kill" since they're (*only) copies?

*Maybe, but pretty powerful copies none the less^^

yeah but he will still die, forgot where it was said (beasts lair probably) but shiki can't kill a Noble Phantasm without having his head assplode

NatsuYa was only talking about those projected weapons that archer would produce(yah, and their killable by shiki), he wont die because those projected swords isn't even part of a noble phantasm... and if iirc, archer doesn't even have a Noble Phantasm (but he have that "reality marble" called UBW)>,>

and about killing a Noble Phantasm, same goes for killing a servant. if he could understand and "kill" them, its either shiki's brain explodes in the process or be caught in a so called mana bomb(caused by a high concentration of internalized mana) if he even manages to killing a servant/Noble Phatasm.

so says Nasu, so says all fsn fans

i hate to admit it but archer would easily kick nanaya's butt anytime, power level wise(a geeky/nerdy point of view)

but still, shiki(main guy) would PWN archer(just a supporting character :P ) "plot wise" lol :wink:

so that new comers of this thread would stop spouting powerlevel crap and just focus on why and how they ended up liking these two 2-dimensional crappy freaks coz that's what this thread really for :wink:

peace noobs... :twisted: :twisted: lol
Last edited by kaerstan01 on January 23rd, 2009, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Xanathos » January 23rd, 2009, 5:41 pm

Even assuming Shiki can kill archer with his eyes, he can't win in a straight on fight. Shiki has to get close, something that Archer would not allow, assuming he knew of shiki's abilities. The moment Shiki demonstrates his abilities he has to make the kill there. Otherwise Archer will rain swords on him, cutting his chances of victory. (his eye of the mind would make him do so).

Shiki's strength in a fight is relative to the terrain. If he has no cover he is doomed in this fight. Even worse Archer can summon UBW to alter the terrain. By shooting swords Shiki's movements are restricted. Sure shiki could destroy the swords, but the moment he swings his knife his running speed drops because he has to hit the lines. That opening will be taken advantage of in the form of raining swords. We have seen this strategy used I believe so this

However should Shiki get the drop on Archer, Shiki has a large advantage. But with archer's abilities it's unknown if that can happen.

But that' s only if shiki eyes can kill him.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 23rd, 2009, 5:55 pm

Xanathos wrote:Even assuming Shiki can kill archer with his eyes, he can't win in a straight on fight. Shiki has to get close, something that Archer would not allow, assuming he knew of shiki's abilities. The moment Shiki demonstrates his abilities he has to make the kill there. Otherwise Archer will rain swords on him, cutting his chances of victory. (his eye of the mind would make him do so).

Shiki's strength in a fight is relative to the terrain. If he has no cover he is doomed in this fight. Even worse Archer can summon UBW to alter the terrain. By shooting swords Shiki's movements are restricted. Sure shiki could destroy the swords, but the moment he swings his knife his running speed drops because he has to hit the lines. That opening will be taken advantage of in the form of raining swords. We have seen this strategy used I believe so this

However should Shiki get the drop on Archer, Shiki has a large advantage. But with archer's abilities it's unknown if that can happen.

But that' s only if shiki eyes can kill him.

damn... your pretty calm on analyzing things, i'll give you a cookie... no, a booze just for that :wink: :P
but still... a powerlevel post :?
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » January 23rd, 2009, 7:05 pm

Ok... so now that we've cleared this up...

...I have a small off-topic question regarding MEoDP vs. Servant.

How about Gil vs. Nanaya?
MEoDP doesn't affect servants (probably, the probability is not entirely zero, right?), but since Gil got a physical body after getting a nice shower by the tainted grail in HF4, wouldn't he be "killable"?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby spathi » January 23rd, 2009, 7:54 pm

why do you restrict yourselves to lines????

just chop their heads off with the knife
spathi
Addict

Unread postby Vhailor » January 23rd, 2009, 8:14 pm

I don't really know. I would say no because Gil still remain some kind of outsider. Normally, when the master dies, Gil should die to but because of Independant Action, it is not the case. But the bound between servant/master remain so it means he is not recognized by Gaia. What i'd like to know is what is this body in fact? Can he grow up? Can he have children with a woman? What is the difference between his heroic spirit statut with and without a body?

As i said, i don't know.
Vhailor
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat