If there's a hero Emiya can there be a hero Tohno? -SPOILERS

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Re: If there's a hero Emiya can there be a hero Tohno? -SPOILERS

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 26th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Ciel doesn't use it, but Arcueid comments how she "gave useless info to Enhance in exchange for the Black Barrel", or something like that
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 26th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Mazyrian wrote:Ciel doesn't use it, but Arcueid comments how she "gave useless info to Enhance in exchange for the Black Barrel", or something like that

In tsukihime?

I don't remember Enhance being mentioned there.
Maybe I missed it.

or is that melty blood?
Kagetsu maybe?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 27th, 2009, 7:05 am

Although for some reason she had that weapon in the anime that doesn't exist. Also, I honestly don't know why in that thing that didn't exits that it was treated like it was a part of Seven's ability or something.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 27th, 2009, 8:02 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Although for some reason she had that weapon in the anime that doesn't exist. Also, I honestly don't know why in that thing that didn't exits that it was treated like it was a part of Seven's ability or something.

oh..You mean the spear, right?
mmm good question...
But it is shin getter tsukihime. Anything might happen there. I mean...Satsuki and Arc even go to an onsen...
The only thing about that anime is the final fight and the soundtrack.

In any case...
I was wondering how many weapons could hurt Arc.
She says only the weapons in japan and some ruins in south america can deal her great damage but the only japanese weapons I know are:

Worochi no aramasa
The Kusanagi sword
The Ame-no-nuhoko
Tonbogiri

But the sword Susanoo used when he chopped Yamata no Orochi's heads (I suppose a snake or dragon killing weapon)
The second one is a wind based weapon and went lost around the 6th centruy.
The third one is property of the gods and maybe only has the power to create.
and the fourth one one is...
no wait. They could get their hands on that one I think.

and
south american weapons...
There are no south american weapons, at least, not that I know.

Maybe some spell or something...
but I don't think there is anybody who would be able to perform that kind of magic.
Last edited by zweiterversuch on June 27th, 2009, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 27th, 2009, 8:16 am

Well probably not convertional, but isn't ORT taking up residence in South America? It's the only thing that could actualy harm her, if not cause her problems. Although he seems to be more along the line of, "Don't bother me while I'm sleeping and I won't kill you when I wake up."
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 27th, 2009, 8:31 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well probably not convertional, but isn't ORT taking up residence in South America? It's the only thing that could actualy harm her, if not cause her problems. Although he seems to be more along the line of, "Don't bother me while I'm sleeping and I won't kill you when I wake up."

mmm....
I think he would kill everything.

Anyway.

If I remember correctly (and I don't) there was an inca staff called Tapac-yauri which was given by the gods to the fundators of Cuzco. I don't remember if Tapac-yauri had any special abilities though.

There was the Chakana too, which was used by Inca Shamans to be able to predict future misfortunes or something... (I don't remember)
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 27th, 2009, 11:32 am

From Ciel Good end (before the epilogue):
Arcueid: "---Oh? I wondered what you did going back to the church, but bringing out the Black Barrel? I guess the rumor of you giving boring knowledge to Enhance was true."
Ciel: "It doesn't concern you. Well, since you will be sealed here, there won't be anything that will concern you ever again."

Ciel got the Black Barrel after returning to the church, and she seems confident she can beat Arcueid; though we can't say how much of that is actual power and how much bluffing or overestimating; Arc for her part doesn't seem impressed (and she seems to know about the Black Barrel), though she didn't seem impressed against Nrvnqsr neither
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 27th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Mazyrian wrote:From Ciel Good end (before the epilogue):
Arcueid: "---Oh? I wondered what you did going back to the church, but bringing out the Black Barrel? I guess the rumor of you giving boring knowledge to Enhance was true."
Ciel: "It doesn't concern you. Well, since you will be sealed here, there won't be anything that will concern you ever again."

Ciel got the Black Barrel after returning to the church, and she seems confident she can beat Arcueid; though we can't say how much of that is actual power and how much bluffing or overestimating; Arc for her part doesn't seem impressed (and she seems to know about the Black Barrel), though she didn't seem impressed against Nrvnqsr neither

Well...Arc can be overconfident sometimes I think.
mmmm

Overconfident might be the wrong word.
She is powerfull but she forgets that she is only 30% of what she once was.
But even if she weren't looking down on Ciel and her weapon, Arc is still many times faster than Ciel and her stamina is unlimited.
(I believe that is the reason why Ciel actually lost to her in her Arc. She could keep up with her for a while but then she got tired and Arc smashed her into a wall.)
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » June 27th, 2009, 8:31 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:She could keep up with her for a while but then she got tired and Arc smashed her into a wall.)

Oh! That scene was badass! I was a little offed because Arc was the most powerful enemy to beat but seeing Ciel get smashed into a wall pretty cool. And the part when Roa impales her and kills her who knows how many times, that was AWESOME! Dramatic because of what was happening to Ciel, it was, but it was a pretty cool scene nonetheless.... Anyway, I can't remember clearly, was black barrel used in Tsukihime or Ciel just bragged about what an awesomely powerful weapon she had but never got the chance to use it?

Also, what happened to the actual topic?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 27th, 2009, 10:44 pm

No, Ciel doesn't have chance to use the Black Barrel, because when she's quarreling with Arc Shiki stabs himself and that stops their fight. She doesn't really brag, neither; just Arc makes some comment on its existence.

About the original point,
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 27th, 2009, 11:23 pm

the thread's main topic...

If there's a hero Emiya can there be a hero Tohno? -SPOILERS

Answer:

there can be but there surely won't be.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat