Page 1 of 14

Ryougi vs Nanaya [Spoilers]

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2008, 4:08 am
by shirou12
Well i think i seen this damn kind of thread somewhere but i cant find it. Well the title is obvious, so if ever, Nanaya and Ryougi will fight, who do you think will win? Basing their abilities or whatevers i just want to hear your opinion guys and it is more nice if you explain it more further so that it can be understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER

If their is an existing thread like this, pls redirect it and close this thing thanks.

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2008, 7:26 am
by Atriel
But they can't fight...

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2008, 7:59 am
by shirou12
dont worry thats why if ever.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 1:17 am
by Sepheriel
I think Ryougi would win because all she does is fight (from what I've seen) and the fact her eyes are more developed and they don't cause her life to shorten. Tohno Shiki fights only when he has to and he's pretty lucky when it comes to it. Ryougi is much more skilled in fighting than Tohno Shiki and I think she would easily be able to defeat him.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 1:19 am
by Raitei
Sepheriel wrote:I think Ryougi would win because all she does is fight (from what I've seen) and the fact her eyes are more developed and they don't cause her life to shorten. Tohno Shiki fights only when he has to and he's pretty lucky when it comes to it. Ryougi is much more skilled in fighting than Tohno Shiki and I think she would easily be able to defeat him.
not to mention that ryougi can hold her ground in a defensive fight against servants...

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 1:32 am
by nobaka
Also, Ryougi has breasts. If you've ever played any Japanese video game, you'd know that breasts make a character faster.

Tohno is only 'lucky' because he has plot armor. Ryougi tends to get her body fucked up regularly, from what I've seen.

I think Ryougi will wind up winning because Nanaya reacts mainly to inhuman presences, and may not fight at his full potential.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 2:59 am
by Kid-Wolf
Well in a Mystic Eye of Death fight between Tohno Shiki in Nanaya mode and Ryougi Shiki. Well she does have a developed ability to activate and deactivate her eyse at will. While Tohno Shiki has his active 24/7 with or without his Mystic Eye Killing Glasses. Although he does manage to see the points of death while Ryougi doesn't. That could give him a slight advantage, but never the less it my end up being noting more the a coin toss battle. One screw up from either one could mark the end all together. So with that said I'm going to stick with it can go either way.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 3:16 am
by Atriel
nobaka wrote:Also, Ryougi has breasts. If you've ever played any Japanese video game, you'd know that breasts make a character faster.


Sadly for Ryougi, this only applies when the character has big breasts. Which she lacks.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 3:25 am
by nanaya_shinya
nobaka wrote:I think Ryougi will wind up winning because Nanaya reacts mainly to inhuman presences, and may not fight at his full potential.

QFT
The Nanaya Family's weakness is that they cannot/must not bring harm to humans. If Ryougi was a monster, then he'd fight her without holding back.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 3:57 am
by abscess
We are talking about Nanaya, aren't we? Not Shiki Tohno. I suppose that the OP was talking about the wacky version of Shiki that was interested in cutting whatever was in front of him, be it human or non-human victims. If I'm correct, then it doesn't matter if Nanaya considers Ryougi human or not, he still will try to kill her. Now Ryougi might hold back, remember that when Fujino reverted to her less crazy persona she lost interest in killing her. If she considers Nanaya a mere human se might not fight at full capacity.


Edit: spoiler-tagged just in case.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 4:02 am
by nanaya_shinya
The title gave me the impression of the "Nanaya Clan vs Ryougi Clan". Oh well...

I'm outta here.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 4:59 am
by Undream
abscess wrote:
We are talking about Nanaya, aren't we? Not Shiki Tohno. I suppose that the OP was talking about the wacky version of Shiki that was interested in cutting whatever was in front of him, be it human or non-human victims. If I'm correct, then it doesn't matter if Nanaya considers Ryougi human or not, he still will try to kill her. Now Ryougi might hold back, remember that when Fujino reverted to her less crazy persona she lost interest in killing her. If she considers Nanaya a mere human se might not fight at full capacity.


Edit: spoiler-tagged just in case.


I dont think Shiki would lose interest in Nanaya as she did with Fujino, unless Tohno somehow resurfaced.
After all, Crazed Fujino equals Nanaya.


And for the record, im almost sure Nanaya would win.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 7:36 am
by NanatsuYa
I'd say it would be pretty even between them... But I'm voting for Nanaya...

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 8:05 am
by kaerstan01
Nanaya: activate TOHNO GLAND!!!

Ryougi: kyaa~!!!! <3

Nanaya: imma rock you senseless.... kukuku

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 8:15 am
by nanaya_shinya
what we have here *points to kaerstan01's post* is a perfect example of Internet rule number 25 in action

back to topic:
Nanaya has the advantage of unique assassination techniques and natural instinct but his Nanaya blood restricts him to kill Human Beings. But Ryougi has more experience and she has the arm that Aozaki Tohko gave her.
The only sure way to decide on who will win against whom is to as the mushroom, Kinoko Nasu himself.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 9:14 am
by Raitei
this thread won' die even if I killed it, so...
nanaya_shinya wrote:what we have here *points to kaerstan01's post* is a perfect example of Internet rule number 25 in action

back to topic:
Nanaya has the advantage of unique assassination techniques and natural instinct but his Nanaya blood restricts him to kill Human Beings. But Ryougi has more experience and she has the arm that Aozaki Tohko gave her.
The only sure way to decide on who will win against whom is to as the mushroom, Kinoko Nasu himself.
well, nasu did imply that ryougi > tohno / nanaya

Q & A. Question to Kinoko-san translated in fuyuki wiki.
Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
A.If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.
:3

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 9:25 am
by nanaya_shinya
Raitei wrote:well, nasu did imply that ryougi > tohno / nanaya

Q & A. Question to Kinoko-san translated in fuyuki wiki.
Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
A.If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

Well, that pretty much killed this thread...

-wait!
the...
third personality? You mean the one connected to the "Root" of all things? Hmmm, I wonder if Nasu will consider giving Shiki Tohno/Nanaya some sort of power up so he could reach the level of his MEoDP sempai Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality).


edit: removed the quote of a quote of a quote of...

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 2:28 pm
by gexer64
kaerstan01 wrote:Nanaya: activate TOHNO GLAND!!!

Ryougi: kyaa~!!!! <3

Nanaya: imma rock you senseless.... kukuku


quoted FTW

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 4:02 pm
by metal_cocoabo
nanaya_shinya wrote:
third personality? You mean the one connected to the "Root" of all things? Hmmm, I wonder if Nasu will consider giving Shiki Tohno/Nanaya some sort of power up so he could reach the level of his MEoDP sempai Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality).


edit: removed the quote of a quote of a quote of...


Considering their MEoDPs, Nanaya and Ryougi are pretty much equal. The only difference is that Tohno has a built-in handicap with his Mystic Eyes -- it slowly kills him from its use. IMO, the best way for Nasu to 'power-up' Tohno is to give him greater reflexes and speed -- he doesn't need to do anything else but to pierce his target after all.

Unread postPosted: November 10th, 2008, 4:12 pm
by NanatsuYa
metal_cocoabo wrote:
nanaya_shinya wrote:
third personality? You mean the one connected to the "Root" of all things? Hmmm, I wonder if Nasu will consider giving Shiki Tohno/Nanaya some sort of power up so he could reach the level of his MEoDP sempai Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality).


edit: removed the quote of a quote of a quote of...


Considering their MEoDPs, Nanaya and Ryougi are pretty much equal. The only difference is that Tohno has a built-in handicap with his Mystic Eyes -- it slowly kills him from its use. IMO, the best way for Nasu to 'power-up' Tohno is to give him greater reflexes and speed -- he doesn't need to do anything else but to pierce his target after all.


Then, to even the fight, say Ryougi vs. Satsujinki?