Ryougi vs Nanaya [Spoilers]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Ryougi vs Nanaya [Spoilers]

Unread postby shirou12 » November 9th, 2008, 4:08 am

Well i think i seen this damn kind of thread somewhere but i cant find it. Well the title is obvious, so if ever, Nanaya and Ryougi will fight, who do you think will win? Basing their abilities or whatevers i just want to hear your opinion guys and it is more nice if you explain it more further so that it can be understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER

If their is an existing thread like this, pls redirect it and close this thing thanks.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » November 9th, 2008, 7:26 am

But they can't fight...
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby shirou12 » November 9th, 2008, 7:59 am

dont worry thats why if ever.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 10th, 2008, 1:17 am

I think Ryougi would win because all she does is fight (from what I've seen) and the fact her eyes are more developed and they don't cause her life to shorten. Tohno Shiki fights only when he has to and he's pretty lucky when it comes to it. Ryougi is much more skilled in fighting than Tohno Shiki and I think she would easily be able to defeat him.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » November 10th, 2008, 1:19 am

Sepheriel wrote:I think Ryougi would win because all she does is fight (from what I've seen) and the fact her eyes are more developed and they don't cause her life to shorten. Tohno Shiki fights only when he has to and he's pretty lucky when it comes to it. Ryougi is much more skilled in fighting than Tohno Shiki and I think she would easily be able to defeat him.
not to mention that ryougi can hold her ground in a defensive fight against servants...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby nobaka » November 10th, 2008, 1:32 am

Also, Ryougi has breasts. If you've ever played any Japanese video game, you'd know that breasts make a character faster.

Tohno is only 'lucky' because he has plot armor. Ryougi tends to get her body fucked up regularly, from what I've seen.

I think Ryougi will wind up winning because Nanaya reacts mainly to inhuman presences, and may not fight at his full potential.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 10th, 2008, 2:59 am

Well in a Mystic Eye of Death fight between Tohno Shiki in Nanaya mode and Ryougi Shiki. Well she does have a developed ability to activate and deactivate her eyse at will. While Tohno Shiki has his active 24/7 with or without his Mystic Eye Killing Glasses. Although he does manage to see the points of death while Ryougi doesn't. That could give him a slight advantage, but never the less it my end up being noting more the a coin toss battle. One screw up from either one could mark the end all together. So with that said I'm going to stick with it can go either way.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » November 10th, 2008, 3:16 am

nobaka wrote:Also, Ryougi has breasts. If you've ever played any Japanese video game, you'd know that breasts make a character faster.

Sadly for Ryougi, this only applies when the character has big breasts. Which she lacks.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 10th, 2008, 3:25 am

nobaka wrote:I think Ryougi will wind up winning because Nanaya reacts mainly to inhuman presences, and may not fight at his full potential.

QFT
The Nanaya Family's weakness is that they cannot/must not bring harm to humans. If Ryougi was a monster, then he'd fight her without holding back.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby abscess » November 10th, 2008, 3:57 am

We are talking about Nanaya, aren't we? Not Shiki Tohno. I suppose that the OP was talking about the wacky version of Shiki that was interested in cutting whatever was in front of him, be it human or non-human victims. If I'm correct, then it doesn't matter if Nanaya considers Ryougi human or not, he still will try to kill her. Now Ryougi might hold back, remember that when Fujino reverted to her less crazy persona she lost interest in killing her. If she considers Nanaya a mere human se might not fight at full capacity.

Edit: spoiler-tagged just in case.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 10th, 2008, 4:02 am

The title gave me the impression of the "Nanaya Clan vs Ryougi Clan". Oh well...

I'm outta here.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Undream » November 10th, 2008, 4:59 am

abscess wrote:
We are talking about Nanaya, aren't we? Not Shiki Tohno. I suppose that the OP was talking about the wacky version of Shiki that was interested in cutting whatever was in front of him, be it human or non-human victims. If I'm correct, then it doesn't matter if Nanaya considers Ryougi human or not, he still will try to kill her. Now Ryougi might hold back, remember that when Fujino reverted to her less crazy persona she lost interest in killing her. If she considers Nanaya a mere human se might not fight at full capacity.

Edit: spoiler-tagged just in case.

I dont think Shiki would lose interest in Nanaya as she did with Fujino, unless Tohno somehow resurfaced.
After all, Crazed Fujino equals Nanaya.

And for the record, im almost sure Nanaya would win.
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 10th, 2008, 7:36 am

I'd say it would be pretty even between them... But I'm voting for Nanaya...
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 10th, 2008, 8:05 am

Nanaya: activate TOHNO GLAND!!!

Ryougi: kyaa~!!!! <3

Nanaya: imma rock you senseless.... kukuku
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 10th, 2008, 8:15 am

what we have here *points to kaerstan01's post* is a perfect example of Internet rule number 25 in action

back to topic:
Nanaya has the advantage of unique assassination techniques and natural instinct but his Nanaya blood restricts him to kill Human Beings. But Ryougi has more experience and she has the arm that Aozaki Tohko gave her.
The only sure way to decide on who will win against whom is to as the mushroom, Kinoko Nasu himself.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » November 10th, 2008, 9:14 am

this thread won' die even if I killed it, so...
nanaya_shinya wrote:what we have here *points to kaerstan01's post* is a perfect example of Internet rule number 25 in action

back to topic:
Nanaya has the advantage of unique assassination techniques and natural instinct but his Nanaya blood restricts him to kill Human Beings. But Ryougi has more experience and she has the arm that Aozaki Tohko gave her.
The only sure way to decide on who will win against whom is to as the mushroom, Kinoko Nasu himself.
well, nasu did imply that ryougi > tohno / nanaya

Q & A. Question to Kinoko-san translated in fuyuki wiki.
Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
A.If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.
:3
Last edited by Raitei on November 12th, 2008, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 10th, 2008, 9:25 am

Raitei wrote:well, nasu did imply that ryougi > tohno / nanaya

Q & A. Question to Kinoko-san translated in fuyuki wiki.
Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
A.If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

Well, that pretty much killed this thread...

-wait!
the...
third personality? You mean the one connected to the "Root" of all things? Hmmm, I wonder if Nasu will consider giving Shiki Tohno/Nanaya some sort of power up so he could reach the level of his MEoDP sempai Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality).

edit: removed the quote of a quote of a quote of...
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 10th, 2008, 2:28 pm

kaerstan01 wrote:Nanaya: activate TOHNO GLAND!!!

Ryougi: kyaa~!!!! <3

Nanaya: imma rock you senseless.... kukuku

quoted FTW
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » November 10th, 2008, 4:02 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
third personality? You mean the one connected to the "Root" of all things? Hmmm, I wonder if Nasu will consider giving Shiki Tohno/Nanaya some sort of power up so he could reach the level of his MEoDP sempai Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality).

Considering their MEoDPs, Nanaya and Ryougi are pretty much equal. The only difference is that Tohno has a built-in handicap with his Mystic Eyes -- it slowly kills him from its use. IMO, the best way for Nasu to 'power-up' Tohno is to give him greater reflexes and speed -- he doesn't need to do anything else but to pierce his target after all.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 10th, 2008, 4:12 pm

metal_cocoabo wrote:
nanaya_shinya wrote:

Considering their MEoDPs, Nanaya and Ryougi are pretty much equal. The only difference is that Tohno has a built-in handicap with his Mystic Eyes -- it slowly kills him from its use. IMO, the best way for Nasu to 'power-up' Tohno is to give him greater reflexes and speed -- he doesn't need to do anything else but to pierce his target after all.

Then, to even the fight, say Ryougi vs. Satsujinki?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat