Ryougi vs Nanaya [Spoilers]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Len » November 24th, 2008, 7:34 am

Why is it everytime we're talking about Shiki we always wander away to topics about him and girls... why is that so? Is the tohno gland really that powerful? O.o
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 24th, 2008, 7:36 am

Len wrote:Why is it everytime we're talking about Shiki we always wander away to topics about him and girls... why is that so? Is the tohno gland really that powerful? O.o

Yes it's that powerful. It's so powerfull that the girls in the Tsukihime side would kill the other girls just to keep him. Meanning it's a basd thing since the girls he gets are usally posessive though. If you compaire him to Shirou then yes he wins hands down.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Len » November 24th, 2008, 10:19 am

Scratch that... I think all the girls in Nasuverse would xD Shirou better hide Saber and his other girls...
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NonExistence » November 26th, 2008, 12:32 am

of course.

"... it can't be, shiki has yet another woman!? only he would have such a harem! how many more will be drawn in?"
-SHIKI

that quote says it all.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Ryougi07 » November 27th, 2008, 2:30 pm

NonExistence wrote:of course.

"... it can't be, shiki has yet another woman!? only he would have such a harem! how many more will be drawn in?"
-SHIKI

that quote says it all.

Quoted FTW!

Hmm, wonder if Sakura would get affected? She's crazy(literally) about Shirou.....
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 27th, 2008, 4:42 pm

Ryougi07 wrote:
NonExistence wrote:of course.

-SHIKI

that quote says it all.

Quoted FTW!

Hmm, wonder if Sakura would get affected? She's crazy(literally) about Shirou.....

You make a good point. Although since she already has Shirou as her love slave I'm sure she can resist it to the best of her abilities I'm guessing. Besides I never really thought about Sakura with Shiki beofre. Although I do see Saber, Rin, Illya, Caster, and maybe ever Rider to be affected by the infamous Tohno Gland.

Also, that quote is one of the funnier quotes in Battle Moon Wars, fun game mind you.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » November 28th, 2008, 9:02 pm

it is. there's nothing better than to see the fourth wall broken. continuously. and to see "fusion" from dbz mocked harshly. i mean, seriously, RoSHIaKI!?

but yes, the tohno gland is that powerful. it is so powerful that it can compete with the breast size rule. even more so since rhougi is somewhat... uh... lacking... in that area.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » November 28th, 2008, 9:23 pm

NonExistence wrote:it is. there's nothing better than to see the fourth wall broken. continuously. and to see "fusion" from dbz mocked harshly. i mean, seriously, RoSHIaKI!?

but yes, the tohno gland is that powerful. it is so powerful that it can compete with the breast size rule. even more so since rhougi is somewhat... uh... lacking... in that area.

But she is somewhat of an exception to the breast rule (:lol: how silly it sounds!). She is fast and powerful enough to fight demons and such! So she probably be able to resist the Tohno gland's mighty powers of... uh... seduction? how is it exactly that the gland works, anyway? magical pheronones?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby NonExistence » November 28th, 2008, 10:14 pm

she can't resist a guy that looks like a geekier version of shiki who can't do anything useful in a fight except stand there/get kidnapped. do you think she can resist shiki? also, arcueid (arguably one of the most powerful beings in the nasuverse) can't resist shiki. what's a female demon hunter compared to that?

and isn't the tohno gland just supposed to work under the premises that it amplifies shiki's already extremely potent GARness?
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 29th, 2008, 5:35 am

I'm pretty sure Shiki would kill Sakura on sight due to: Nanaya gland + Tohno Gland = death. ( ask arc)

Also isn't it the Nanaya gland? (SHIKI has no talent with women.)

Ryougi07 where is that quote in your sig from?
Last edited by gexer64 on November 29th, 2008, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 29th, 2008, 5:37 am

uh... no, SHIKI doesn't. that failure of a vampire, talent with women? hell no.

ryougi07's sig comes from the kara no kyoukai movie (3rd one i think).
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 29th, 2008, 5:46 am

NonExistence wrote:uh... no, SHIKI doesn't. that failure of a vampire, talent with women? hell no.

ryougi07's sig comes from the kara no kyoukai movie (3rd one i think).

Typo. Mah bad. And thank you for the source.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 29th, 2008, 5:59 am

no problem.

the thing with the nanaya gland is that it DOESN'T EXIST. because all the nanaya's techniques can't be contained in a single gland. or if it was, its power and efficiency will decrease. whereas for GARness, the more concentrated it is, the better - hence the tohno gland.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 30th, 2008, 12:56 am

But how would Shiki have acquired it? And why wouldn't SHIKI and Akiha have it?
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 30th, 2008, 4:45 am

the thing with the tohno gland is that (i'm assuming) it was either acquired or activated sometime close to the activation of his CnM. hence it was activated while he was adopted by the tohnos. hence the name the TOHNO gland, and not the NANAYA gland. hence why the world isn't overpopulated by nanayas.

upon closer examination, the tohno gland was activated by tokie. who met shiki because he was adopted. hence another reason for the name the tohno gland.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 30th, 2008, 4:49 am

Yes it's because Tohno Shiki is well loved, by most, if not all, of the Tsukihime girls. If you've seen the relationship pic of the Nasuverse you'd see that pretty much every girl likes Shiki. The Tohno Gland is nothing more than Shiki somehow getting a girl to like him no matter what he does. Besides I still think it was thanks to Aoko giving him the glasses, and Tokie "taking care" of him when he was with the Armia household.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby gexer64 » November 30th, 2008, 5:20 am

I think that Shiki has mastered the 7th magic: being able to understand the female mind....
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » November 30th, 2008, 5:21 am

since when there was the 6th? :?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby xthr » November 30th, 2008, 5:22 am

6th: A cat is fine too
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 30th, 2008, 5:24 am

xthr wrote:6th: A cat is fine too

And that my firends is a win quote right there.
Kid-Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat