Ryougi vs Nanaya [Spoilers]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 19th, 2008, 5:22 am

NonExistence wrote:hell no. as GAR as shiki is, he can't take on the entire ryougi clan on by himself. satsujinki, on the other hand, is a different story.

here's how i imagine this will go:
1) satsujinki vs. entire ryougi clan on open field.
2) 5 min. later: satsujinki's made his way once around the field. EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD except for ryougi shiki.
3) another 5 min. later: satsujinki is forced to use eyes. RYOUGI SHIKI IS FORCED INTO DEFENSIVE.
4) about 10 min. after that: satsujinki burns out. ryougi shiki loses interest... and happens to notice that satsujinki's a hotter version of kokutou!

and everyone lives happily ever after.

spoiler tagged for safety.

I lol'ed....A LOT!
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 19th, 2008, 6:07 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
NonExistence wrote:hell no. as GAR as shiki is, he can't take on the entire ryougi clan on by himself. satsujinki, on the other hand, is a different story.

2) 5 min. later: satsujinki's made his way once around the field. EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD except for ryougi shiki.
3) another 5 min. later: satsujinki is forced to use eyes. RYOUGI SHIKI IS FORCED INTO DEFENSIVE.
4) about 10 min. after that: satsujinki burns out. ryougi shiki loses interest... and happens to notice that satsujinki's a hotter version of kokutou!

I lol'ed....A LOT!

Seconded. :lol:
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 19th, 2008, 6:42 am

EPIC
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 20th, 2008, 6:16 am

But seriously, if a clan war did break out between the two... my vote is for the Nanaya Clan.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 20th, 2008, 6:21 am

Well for the clan war it would be actually a coin toss between the two. Tghat is until either Shiki takes the field though.

And yes this is a hypothetical what if the Nanaya clan wasn't wiped out in Tsukihime.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 6:25 am

well, we wouldn't have tsukihime in the first place then.

cause and effect, my friend. cause and effect.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 20th, 2008, 6:27 am

True, but what if the circumstances were different about Tohno Skiki, by conviently having his true family still alive. That;s they hypothetical that I was tring to picture though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 6:45 am

hm... i imagine a "choose between your true family and your adopted family" moment.

... it's like the perfect setting for a soap opera.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 20th, 2008, 6:51 am

Tohno Shiki's true family is still alive = Shiki's assassination training could be completed, but he has no MEoDP because SHIKI won't be able to "kill" him.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 6:56 am

ah, but that'll pull so many strings that the story for tsukihime wouldn't exist. hence my first comment in response to the prompt.

as i understand it, KidWolf is asking about what would happen if shiki did get adopted by the tohno's, got almost killed, etc. etc. with the exception of the nanaya clan somehow miraculously surviving. in which case i believe my assumption would be more accurate.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 20th, 2008, 7:01 am

How about Nanaya Clan with Kiri Nanaya as head (without Shiki Nanaya) vs. Ryougi Clan with Ryougi Shiki's Father as head (without Shiki Ryougi) ?
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 7:02 am

hm... kiri nanaya's GARness was demonstrated in KT, but we don't know anything about r.shiki's dad... i'd say the nanaya's win.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 20th, 2008, 7:10 am

It's a shame that Shiki Nanaya only inherited some of his father's GARness. Think what would happen if Kiri taught his son everything he knew.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 7:13 am

AGH!!! TOO... MUCH... GAR!!!!!

... but shiki wouldn't have his kick-back attitude.
ah well, you can't have everything.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 20th, 2008, 5:08 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:It's a shame that Shiki Nanaya only inherited some of his father's GARness. Think what would happen if Kiri taught his son everything he knew.

And with that, it may of been at least one of the few catalysts for Tohno Shiki to be a total playboy with the ladies without even trying though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 20th, 2008, 5:18 pm

*agrees with kid wolf-san

nanaya_shinya wrote:It's a shame that Shiki Nanaya only inherited some of his father's GARness. Think what would happen if Kiri taught his son everything he knew.

plus the MEoDP? too much PAWNAGE and it'd be no fun at all :x
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 21st, 2008, 5:36 am

I think I heard somewhere that...

quoting from some guy from the interwebz

"One can never have enough GAR."

(-_-'')
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 21st, 2008, 5:50 am

but then again, GARness is relative. if shiki's too GAR then everyone else looks like n00bs and they don't match anymore.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 21st, 2008, 5:51 am

Nanya's would win hands down. The reason? The Nanaya's were the best, reaching the limits of the human body and assination skills. They had no choice considering the opponents they fought. They were trained from an early age, as shown by shiki, who only received only basic training. The nanaya's were also much more active, demonstrated by the amount of enemies they made.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby shirou12 » November 23rd, 2008, 8:17 am

animefanrk2k wrote:Kiri killed the Kishima Clan, a subdivision of the Tohno Clan, from what I can infer from that one Kagetsu Tohya extra story.

As for Ryougi's third personality...

I wouldn't be surprised if she could kill a Noble Phantasm or a Reality Marble with her abilities in this state.

Nanaya Shiki, the one that is also Tohno Shiki, would have the best chance at facing off against Ryougi Shiki, not the third personality that manifests. If we were to talk about the strongest Ryougi Shiki, we'd almost be guaranteed to need Satsujinki, since they're both probably close to, if not able to be considered Servant-level.

As for the entire clan facing off against the entire clan, if this were pre-wipeout of the Nanaya, Nanaya would win hands down. If it were only Tohno Shiki... well... XD

Is it really Kishima? I think i read somewhere at moonlit world that he killed a different one. If kiri killed the kishima, then how come he didn't kill kouma? Sorry i cant much understand that story in KT.

Well so it means Nanaya's abilities are already in extent to the point there skills are already beyond the skills that can be acquired by the ryougi's multiple personas? Does the 3rd persona of ryougi shiki is the default ryougi shiki in the movie?
shirou12
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat