Nasuverse contadiction? (spoilers galore)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Nasuverse contadiction? (spoilers galore)

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » October 20th, 2008, 5:14 am

So... It is said that ORT is indestructible on Earth because it is not governed by the Gaian system. The concept of Earthly death does not bind this mollusk. With that said, let's say we put a person on the moon, since it is not a Type-Moon, the Lunar death system does not apply to this person? Earthlings are immortal on the moon?
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 20th, 2008, 6:25 am

umm this should be in the tsukihime section i believe...

Fate/Stay Night doesn't really include the MEoDP
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » October 20th, 2008, 10:10 am

Haha, how can nasuverse not contain contradictions? It's the most bullshitty system I've ever seen
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » October 20th, 2008, 11:02 am

ayadew wrote:It's the most bullshitty system I've ever seen

Truer words were not yet spoken this day.

Re: Nasuverse contadiction? (spoilers galore)

Unread postby Henduluin » October 20th, 2008, 11:55 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Earthlings are immortal on the moon?

Shh, don't give the moon conspiracy nuts even more ideas.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 20th, 2008, 1:44 pm

But...Humans aren't types. I suppose "Type- earth" would be Primate murder since he is the creature of Gaia.

So it could be possible for another type (Type-venus for instance) to be inmortal in mercury.

...but if you think of it. Why do Types die then? I mean, Type- jupiter and type venus were killed in earth, right?...(it was the earth right? that weird planet Angel notes took place in.)

Anyway... if we take all this in consideration could Arc, being CM reeincarnation, be called a Type-something?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » October 20th, 2008, 1:52 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:But...Humans aren't types. I suppose "Type- earth" would be Primate murder since he is the creature of Gaia.

So it could be possible for another type (Type-venus for instance) to be inmortal in mercury.

...but if you think of it. Why do Types die then? I mean, Type- jupiter and type venus were killed in earth, right?...(it was the earth right? that weird planet Angel notes took place in.)

Anyway... if we take all this in consideration could Arc, being CM reeincarnation, be called a Type-something?
crimson moon is type-moon, so... arc could most likely be type-moon II (type moon the second). :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 20th, 2008, 1:54 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Anyway... if we take all this in consideration could Arc, being CM reeincarnation, be called a Type-something?

The only thing that comes to mind with her is Type-Arc, or maybe even Type-Neco-Arc. The reason for this is because sometimes a cat is fine too with her of course. Besides there is a posibility that she is a Type-Moon setup since her powers usually come from the moon itself, so there's another posiblitiy there.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » October 20th, 2008, 6:05 pm

What I was trying to convey was that, humans are creatures of the Earth, which follow the Gaian system of death. Once a person gets chucked to the moon, he would be incompatible with the Lunar system, thus should not be able to die a "Lunar death".
zweiterversuch brought up a good point, since Types were slain in Notes, so they must be able to die on Earth. However, I think they were slain by Knight Arms and aether weapons, which might not strictly follow the Gaian system (like slash emperor actually errodes the Earth). This can mean that they indeed didn't die of Earthly means...
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 20th, 2008, 6:11 pm

I am completely confused on what the heck is going on here. The OP didn't make sense to me at all.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 20th, 2008, 6:12 pm

Sheesh! Nasuverse it's so full of holes that, if it was a ship, I'd very much rather swim... and I can't swim!
I know nothing of the Slash-Emperor, but the Types are a great example, and considering only Type-Moon (Crimson Moon), Shiki shouldn't be able to kill Arcueid, and he does in Tsukihime, and twice if it's Ciel's Route (well, almost kills her). I'm pretty sure that the "death concept" or whatever that depends on each Type is just something that he recently added but screwes with a lot of stuff he put in it earlier, else... well, he better start keeping track of whatever he writes.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Nerroth » October 20th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Umm...

Well, from what I've seen, Type-Mercury is 'merely' immune to being dot-stabbed by one of the Shikis - if you want to try and take out ORT, you'd have to do it the hard way.

Although, not much short of the Black Barrel itself would be enough to bring down one of the Aristotles - though as Zel proved, having control of the Second Magic can help in driving one off.

In the case of Arc, she - and other True Ancestors - are more like avatars of CM, but made on Earth in the context of the Gaian system. CM himself originally came to Earth from Luna and been somewhat different - in a not-entirely-dissimilar way that ORT did, or that the other Aristotles may do if humanity proceeds to drive the Earth's biosphere far enough into the ground to provike the events of Notes.

Maybe a reason why no True Ancestor can quite match the conditions of the original form of Crimson Moon is precisely because they are Earth-made beings, as opposed to being sent to Earth from Luna directly?

I get the impression that there's something different about CM that makes it stand aside from your average Aristotles - perhaps there is some sort of inherent bond between the Earth and Moon (the latter was most likely formed from debris blasted off the still-forming Earth by a collision with a Mars-sized protoplanet) that made it easier for CM to interact with Gaia in the manner which led to the creation of the True Ancestors, yet keeps ORT from establishing (so far as we know) further communication with Terran entities?
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » October 20th, 2008, 7:30 pm

That's why i don't care about something not even used in the games. Goku could be in the nasuverse without making sense and i would not care unless a novel actually features him.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 20th, 2008, 8:02 pm

OHHH Nice Idea!!

A Vn with Goku as its main protagonist and taking place in the nasu universe.

I mean Akiha x Goku... or Arc x goku or even Kohaku x goku...he he!!! You could make a nice Fanfic of it!!! (well, Kohaku would be Goku's nemesis since he hates injections.)

Whou would win? Genki-dama or the Shinzou-dama?

and that "WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Super sayan 2332556453452352453.653453454!!!" we all like so much... I can't wait to see it!!!

How much calories does that curry have, Ciel?

"IT IS MORE THAN 9000!!!!!"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 21st, 2008, 1:12 am

That idea was done, but it was a fan made doujin featuring the Fate side of things though. I'm not sure what it was about but I think it was with Archer vs Goku, or smething like that.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby gexer64 » October 21st, 2008, 3:53 am

There was a doujin with Chuck Norris as berserker.

And no humans would probably die. The reason types ORT can't die from Meodp is because he doesn't have a predetermined death, which is the basis for Shiki's eyes. They can be physically destroyed though. Just ask Zel
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 21st, 2008, 3:56 am

gexer64 wrote:There was a doujin with Chuck Norris as berserker.

:shock:

Holy crap, that's almost too perfect. I have to search for that doujin now...
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby gexer64 » October 21st, 2008, 4:18 am

Last edited by gexer64 on October 21st, 2008, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » October 21st, 2008, 4:19 am

ayadew wrote:It's the most bullshitty system I've ever seen

true... true... :D
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby feuhrer » October 22nd, 2008, 3:43 pm

NASUVERSE IS PERFECT
dont dare u to understate GOD NASU
and since nasuverse is based in magic and paralel words, everything could happen
feuhrer
Might just like this board

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat