Dead Apostle number XX: Yumizuka Satsuki [Spoilers?]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Anium » November 7th, 2008, 11:44 am

gexer64 wrote:
metal_cocoabo wrote:What if Shirou projects Zeltrech before she activates DG?


fuyukiwiki wrote:Allows for the brief opening of a hole to peek into a neighboring world "with different possibilities." On its own, it doesn't have the ability to amplify Prana at all or create it out of nowhere. Rin draws on energy through the hole using Zelretch and releases it. What's being released from the sword is just pure Prana. Interference with the neighboring world other than what was mentioned is not possible. Not as good as the original, which is said to have stopped the moon-crash. There is also a physical cost associated with continuing to use it like that. From each use, Rin's muscles were being cut (may have been the result of using her circuits to the max). Can be exploded, just like any other jewel.


So there are two scenarios:

1. Shirou wins the battle before dg is expanded.

2. DG is expanded and zelrech cannot operate.


Wrong, zelrech just takes it from a paralel universe and that's all.
Anium
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 33
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 9:45 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 7th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Ok I got a question about the Jeweled sword vs. the DG Reality Marble.

When Sacchin uses her Reality Marble does the Jeweled Sword actual go into a parrallell universe inside that Reality Marble, or outside of it since that's where I'm not getting confused on.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby gexer64 » November 8th, 2008, 1:41 am

Anium wrote:
gexer64 wrote:
metal_cocoabo wrote:What if Shirou projects Zeltrech before she activates DG?


fuyukiwiki wrote:Allows for the brief opening of a hole to peek into a neighboring world "with different possibilities." On its own, it doesn't have the ability to amplify Prana at all or create it out of nowhere. Rin draws on energy through the hole using Zelretch and releases it. What's being released from the sword is just pure Prana. Interference with the neighboring world other than what was mentioned is not possible. Not as good as the original, which is said to have stopped the moon-crash. There is also a physical cost associated with continuing to use it like that. From each use, Rin's muscles were being cut (may have been the result of using her circuits to the max). Can be exploded, just like any other jewel.


So there are two scenarios:

1. Shirou wins the battle before dg is expanded.

2. DG is expanded and zelrech cannot operate.


Wrong, zelrech just takes it from a paralel universe and that's all.


Alright let me explain to you what fuyuki wiki is. Fuyuki wiki was a site run by one person posting all official information from type-moon. No bias. It was directly from side materials from Nasu. Please do a little research.

@ Kid-Wolf: I have no idea to be honest.
But it probably needs mana or od to be started. Shirou doesn't have much od to begin with so it's impossible for him to use it in that scenario
Even he could, the released prana would be weakened considerably. And well, Sacchin has regeneration powers so....


The reason I posted that Sacchin's dad was from atlas was because

1. Kurokiri Satsuki came from Atlas http://web.archive.org/web/200705110319 ... m/Location

2. The Book of the False God.
Not language where the person being spoken to is another person or object, but language where the object of communication is the world itself, the plane of existence that we live on; allowing for the retrieval of "records" from the plane as well as communication of any concept to another person. As the target of the communication is not a person but the person that is existing on top of the world, denying whatever the user of the Unified Language says is the same as denying one's own existence; think about it in terms of an ontological hierarchy. In other words, the "words" of the Unified Language allow for the ultimate form of hypnosis. If I say "you don't see me", then you really don't see me, for example. Knowing the Unified Language will allow for resistance of these sort of effects however.

Currently, the only user of the Unified Language is Kurokiri Satsuki (deceased).

Note that this language is different from Divine Words. The Unified Language is quite simply the language that was around before humanity was split and is the equivalent of the great "truth". Consequently, several ranks above Divine Words. http://web.archive.org/web/200705171941 ... com/Spells

This would explain Sacchin's magical potential.


Sacchin's route will be awesome. (It was confirmed in a magazine somewhere that she will be indeed having her own route.)
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Unread postby abscess » November 8th, 2008, 2:29 am

gexer64 wrote:Alright let me explain to you what fuyuki wiki is. Fuyuki wiki was a site run by one person posting all official information from type-moon. No bias. It was directly from side materials from Nasu. Please do a little research.

... Wouldn't it be "Fuyuki wiki is a site..." since it still exists? not likely to be run by only one person (at least not now) because it's a wiki and such.

gexer64 wrote:
The reason I posted that Sacchin's dad was from atlas was because

1. Kurokiri Satsuki came from Atlas http://web.archive.org/web/200705110319 ... m/Location

2. The Book of the False God.
Not language where the person being spoken to is another person or object, but language where the object of communication is the world itself, the plane of existence that we live on; allowing for the retrieval of "records" from the plane as well as communication of any concept to another person. As the target of the communication is not a person but the person that is existing on top of the world, denying whatever the user of the Unified Language says is the same as denying one's own existence; think about it in terms of an ontological hierarchy. In other words, the "words" of the Unified Language allow for the ultimate form of hypnosis. If I say "you don't see me", then you really don't see me, for example. Knowing the Unified Language will allow for resistance of these sort of effects however.

Currently, the only user of the Unified Language is Kurokiri Satsuki (deceased).

Note that this language is different from Divine Words. The Unified Language is quite simply the language that was around before humanity was split and is the equivalent of the great "truth". Consequently, several ranks above Divine Words. http://web.archive.org/web/200705171941 ... com/Spells

This would explain Sacchin's magical potential.

Sacchin's route will be awesome. (It was confirmed in a magazine somewhere that she will be indeed having her own route.)

Hmmm... That would actually explain some things, not only her magical potential but the reason why she knows Sion. Perhaps there is some connection between them through Atlas, who knows? Maybe they weren't exactly friends but knew of each other and when Sion went to Misaki they became friends. Their odd relationship wouldn't be that odd now.

So.... if Sacchin doesn't have any older sibling, would that mean that she is a magi in training?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 8th, 2008, 4:24 am

That makes me wonder
if Sacchin's family is a loly ranked magus lineage now with that theory now.


Never the less I also kind of wonder about the meeting between Sion and Sacchin. I mean I know they are good freinds and whatnot, but I'd like to know how though aside from being around that so called Back Alley.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 8th, 2008, 8:36 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:That makes me wonder
if Sacchin's family is a loly ranked magus lineage now with that theory now.


Never the less I also kind of wonder about the meeting between Sion and Sacchin. I mean I know they are good freinds and whatnot, but I'd like to know how though aside from being around that so called Back Alley.


Yeah, they never actually explain how they meet :? which is kinda odd, but maybe that'll be solved somewhere (in the future). All I know is that in the end of Melty Blood
Sion leaves Misaki Town and heads back for atlas, and she comes back again when White Len starts acting up in ReACT
And then she's suddenly good friends with Satsuki.
Side note: Satsuki also seems to have a friendly relationship with Len, since her ReACT side-story begins with her talking about "black-cat-san" relying on her, which seems to be Len.
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
User avatar
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 220
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Location: Shadow Town

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 8th, 2008, 11:00 am

Well I guess the girls who have ran into Shiki, or wnet along into the Back Alley in Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, or even in Melty Blood will tend to have a strong afinity to be with each other I'm guessing. Since we all know that Len does hang out in that place in her storyline of Kagetsu Tohya. I'm guessing Sacchin got on freindly terms with Len, but I kind like ot know how with that as well.

Maybe the only way Sacchin will get Shiki for now is withing Len's Lewd Dreams that she tends to give anyone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 8th, 2008, 11:11 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Maybe the only way Sacchin will get Shiki for now is withing Len's Lewd Dreams that she tends to give anyone.


:lol:

Satsuki: "C'mon Len, just one more dream!!!"
Len: *shakes head*
Satsuki: "Aww... :("
Len: *Looks with eyes that say "Isn't it sad Sacchin?"*
Satsuki: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why is everyone making fun of me!?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
User avatar
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 220
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Location: Shadow Town

Unread postby gexer64 » November 8th, 2008, 9:33 pm

abscess wrote:
gexer64 wrote:Alright let me explain to you what fuyuki wiki is. Fuyuki wiki was a site run by one person posting all official information from type-moon. No bias. It was directly from side materials from Nasu. Please do a little research.

... Wouldn't it be "Fuyuki wiki is a site..." since it still exists?

[


I wish. Right now I am only viewing it through an the web archives.

Also Sacchin's father died. But his unified language was higher ranked that caster's divine language. So I don't think he's that low.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 8th, 2008, 9:37 pm

gexer64 wrote:
Also Sacchin's father died. But his unified language was higher ranked that caster's divine language. So I don't think he's that low.


!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 9th, 2008, 3:23 am

NanatsuYa wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Maybe the only way Sacchin will get Shiki for now is withing Len's Lewd Dreams that she tends to give anyone.


Satsuki: "C'mon Len, just one more dream!!!"
Len: *shakes head*
Satsuki: "Aww... :("
Len: *Looks with eyes that say "Isn't it sad Sacchin?"*
Satsuki: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why is everyone making fun of me!?


The answer to that that I can think of is because Sacchin is a nice person to a fault. So with that meing said the nice people always tend to be picked on. Never the less it's always fun to watch though.

Also, I have to agree with nanaya on that one right there, since the pic explains my confusion more then I can actually mention it.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby gexer64 » November 9th, 2008, 3:48 am

I am confused as to what the confusion is.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Unread postby animefanrk2k » November 19th, 2008, 4:43 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
gexer64 wrote:
Also Sacchin's father died. But his unified language was higher ranked that caster's divine language. So I don't think he's that low.




Reasoning, perhaps:
If you think about it, this make sense, since the Divine language merely helps Caster cast spells faster while the Unified Language is closer to be something akin to the "origin" and everyone knows the closer to you get the "origin" of things, the stronger it may be. In essence, I'd say that the Unified Language, being the original language, would probably be close to being magic.


You know, Sacchin's DG always reminded me about the First Magic, though they are fundamentally the difference between seeing points of life and points of death. XD
User avatar
animefanrk2k
Addict
 
Posts: 65
Joined: November 21st, 2006, 10:32 am
Location: From the Black Hole...

Unread postby gexer64 » November 20th, 2008, 12:12 am

animefanrk2k wrote:
Reasoning, perhaps:
If you think about it, this make sense, since the Divine language merely helps Caster cast spells faster while the Unified Language is closer to be something akin to the "origin" and everyone knows the closer to you get the "origin" of things, the stronger it may be. In essence, I'd say that the Unified Language, being the original language, would probably be close to being magic.


You know, Sacchin's DG always reminded me about the First Magic, though they are fundamentally the difference between seeing points of life and points of death. XD


When you say first magic, you mean the denial of nothingness?
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest