Kara No Kyokai 4 & 5 Release Dates*UPDATED VOL 6*

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » January 31st, 2009, 3:38 pm

Unfortunately, I'm not good at Chinese...wait, they will release an .avi version?

[edit] Quote containing banned content/removed quoted post removed [/edit] - Peorth
!すでのな

Peorth
Official Curry-butt lover

Unread post by Peorth » January 31st, 2009, 10:29 pm

Filesharing discussion is not allowed on this forum, all posts in this topic relating to it have been/will be deleted/edited to remove such discussion.

Edit: I have deleted all/most of the rule-breaking posts, and will not ban anyone, that is up to message, et al. to decide, not me. To any posts that I may have missed, you are advised to re-read your post and edit anything rule-breaking out.\
Edit edit:
the above said: Shiki moe~
A battle has been fought, and is now over.
Place your sword upon the ground, and rest in the temporal peace.
After dozing in the warmth of a dream, a new day will begin.
The days keep passing by..
And we still chase the same star we once saw.

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » February 1st, 2009, 4:22 am

Just watched #4

I can't get enough of this ;_; And by the looks of it, number 5 will be even more awesome.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » February 1st, 2009, 5:11 am

I've finally watched 5 and I must say it's the most intracte and twisted chapter I've watched so far. For some reason it's pretty good.
► Show Spoiler
Since 5 came out don't you think it would be wise to change the name of this tread so we could talk about when chapters 6 & 7 come out as well since I like to know thier dates for the last two now.

*edit*

Removed said content.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on February 1st, 2009, 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

Peorth

Unread post by Peorth » February 1st, 2009, 5:35 am

► Show Spoiler

Teehee.

edit:
Kid-Wolf wrote:*snip*
Kindly remove the second to last sentence in your post, please

Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Xamdou » February 1st, 2009, 7:09 am

Peorth wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Teehee.
Epic laugh
► Show Spoiler
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."

Peorth

Unread post by Peorth » February 1st, 2009, 9:20 am

Xamdou wrote:
Peorth wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Teehee.
Epic laugh
► Show Spoiler
She looks like a bloody chipmunk! I want to squeeze her cheeks!! XD;;

Peorth

Unread post by Peorth » February 1st, 2009, 10:18 am

make a man a gif, and he'll lulz for a few hours, teach a man imageready, and he'll lulz for the rest of his life.

► Show Spoiler
More to come.

deathknight
Addict

Unread post by deathknight » February 1st, 2009, 6:50 pm

I'm confused about what happened with Touko Aozaki in the Paradox Spiral.
► Show Spoiler

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » February 1st, 2009, 7:15 pm

Well from what I could guess
► Show Spoiler
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

Veldril
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Veldril » February 1st, 2009, 7:18 pm

deathknight wrote:I'm confused about what happened with Touko Aozaki in the Paradox Spiral.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » February 1st, 2009, 7:20 pm

It seemed pretty clear to me. The first Touko was real. However, Touko had made an EXACT puppet copy of herself which would not activate until she died. Thus, Touko lives twice.

Also, did no one else notice that Ryougi has BLACK LACE PANTIES? Damn you, Kokuto. AND she's blushing while asking for a key to his place? God damn you, Kokuto. :')

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » February 1st, 2009, 9:27 pm

► Show Spoiler

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » February 1st, 2009, 9:52 pm

nobaka wrote:It seemed pretty clear to me. The first Touko was real. However, Touko had made an EXACT puppet copy of herself which would not activate until she died. Thus, Touko lives twice.

Also, did no one else notice that Ryougi has BLACK LACE PANTIES? Damn you, Kokuto. AND she's blushing while asking for a key to his place? God damn you, Kokuto. :')
Actually that doesn't make sense to me,
► Show Spoiler
Wait Ryuogi Shiki has black laced panties!? :shock: *Notices the .gif pic* Oh now I see it... I think. Also, indeed damn you Kokuto for making Ryougi Shiki that cute at times.

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » February 1st, 2009, 11:44 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
nobaka wrote:It seemed pretty clear to me. The first Touko was real. However, Touko had made an EXACT puppet copy of herself which would not activate until she died. Thus, Touko lives twice.

Actually that doesn't make sense to me,
► Show Spoiler
Wait Ryuogi Shiki has black laced panties!? :shock: *Notices the .gif pic* Oh now I see it... I think. Also, indeed damn you Kokuto for making Ryougi Shiki that cute at times.
Except that Araya
► Show Spoiler

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » February 2nd, 2009, 12:39 am

But Touko is an avid doll maker.
► Show Spoiler

deathknight
Addict

Unread post by deathknight » February 2nd, 2009, 1:17 am

Black lace panties?! :shock: Shiki is just too hot for that wimp fag Mikiya! That loser even said he'd swing both ways which is sick! Why the hell did Shiki get stuck with him when his
► Show Spoiler
. Seriously Shiki should get together with Nanaya or anyone else and let Azaka have the leftovers. Nasu has got to get his act together when he makes the eroge game for Kara no Kyoukai. I don't want to see Shiki banging such a wimpy loser like that! Thats too cruel man!

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » February 2nd, 2009, 1:34 am

deathknight wrote:Black lace panties?! :shock: Shiki is just too hot for that wimp fag Mikiya! That loser even said he'd swing both ways which is sick! Why the hell did Shiki get stuck with him when his
► Show Spoiler
. Seriously Shiki should get together with Nanaya or anyone else and let Azaka have the leftovers. Nasu has got to get his act together when he makes the eroge game for Kara no Kyoukai. I don't want to see Shiki banging such a wimpy loser like that! Thats too cruel man!
Wow. Underage or close-minded, but whatever.

Mikiya isn't a fighter in any way. His 'secret technique' was a LETTER OPENER. Besides, Alba is a notable mage in his own right, he's just nuts.

'According to the Limited Edition Q&A booklet, Alba is supposedly a mage with one of the strongest attack magics in the Type-Moon world.' (a post from BL)

@Kid-Wolf: lulz, I forgot about the projector. Who knows.

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » February 2nd, 2009, 2:24 am

Technically, Alba...
► Show Spoiler
Mikiya is supposed to be 'the ordinary guy', whose only notable quality is that he just doesn't give up, which is probably the reason why he possesses good enough investigative ability to find Touko in the first place. As a whole, he is the nice guy with a go-get-'em attitude, a characteristic which is a defining facet of 'hero' - it's just that he's a hero in a world of supers.

The whole point of the 'would you love Shiki even if she were a guy' wasn't to say 'omg Mikiya is gay' - it's to say that "Mikiya loves Shiki". In other words, the feelings are not affected by the gender of the recipient. If you were to think about it, gender is as much of a part of what makes us "us" as our natural hair colour. In sexual relations, sure, gender plays a far larger role, but in respect to caring about someone, why should gender have anything to do with it?

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » February 2nd, 2009, 2:31 am

Well at least Mikiya said he wanted to be greedy and have Sahiki as a girl over her being a guy. The one thing that supprised me was when Touko was shocked about how he didn't know about a pop-a-point pencil, or something like that. Heck even I don't know what that is.