Release Dates

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Release Dates

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 28th, 2008, 9:28 am

So, The Heaven's Feel Patch is almost done...as is the Melty Blood Act Cadenza translation. Out of sheer curiosity, is it likley that these two projects will be released within say, a week of one another?

On one hand would result in a smorgasbord of Type-Moon goodness, but on the other hand would probably kill the bandwidth with everyone downloading both at once...
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 10:01 am

1. You're in the wrong section.
  2. No further status updates than what is on the project pages.
  3. Asking when things will be done is rather pushy, and thus rude.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 28th, 2008, 10:45 am

Ah, you misinterpret my motives. I wasn't aksing if they were coming out any time soon or anything, I was just wondering if it's feasibly possible for both projects to be released within a week of each other, or if you'd go out of your way to avoid that...

Sorry about the location, its just the F/SN page and Melty Blood page both have a topic for progress, so I assumed general would be the best place to put something that refers to both...

If this really is that offensive, then feel free to delete it...
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 10:58 am

There isn't ever a 'right' section for a thread like this. A quick enquiry of this manner could be made on IRC.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Re: Release Dates

Unread postby Message » September 28th, 2008, 4:24 pm

AvatarofRage wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, is it likley that these two projects will be released within say, a week of one another?

Trust me when I tell you, we're just as curious about those things as you are. :P

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 29th, 2008, 12:57 pm

AlinSabel wrote:There isn't ever a 'right' section for a thread like this. A quick enquiry of this manner could be made on IRC.

We have IRC Chat?
Crack Addic!

Re: Release Dates

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 29th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Message wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, is it likley that these two projects will be released within say, a week of one another?

Trust me when I tell you, we're just as curious about those things as you are. :P

Well aren't we all? In any case I'm sure you guys try not to release things that close anyways, but then again I'm only guessing as well here.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat