My TYPE-MOON figure collection

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

My TYPE-MOON figure collection

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 16th, 2008, 3:17 am

I'm just posting two pictures of my current figure collection from works by TYPE-MOON. I am not a great photographer to please bear with me. I think the one with too much light turned out better than the other one. Feel free to ask requests if you want me to put the figure in different positions and such (no perverted ones). I'm going to get more figures eventually not all being from the TYPE-MOON universe. Feel free to say nice things if you want but no flaming please. Also, tell me how to get good close ups without losing image quality. It's not my camera and it's 7.1 megapixels. Thanks.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Sepheriel/Ty ... igures.jpg

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Sepheriel/Ty ... ures_2.jpg
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 16th, 2008, 3:52 am

That's a pretty nice collection. I'm not really into these kind of things, so I never bought them. Although, I supposed it is pretty nice too have some decorations on the shelves or something.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » September 16th, 2008, 4:38 am

whoa, nice ones, dude. btw, if I may suggest, you'll need some... more cheerful ones. your collection is... imo, too serious.

here's an example of a more... casual one :

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 16th, 2008, 4:51 am

Yeah I know. I'm trying to get all the more serious ones out of the way first before the others. As soon as I get the other ones, I'll take some more pics and post them on here. Just pray that I get hired soon so I can have a steady income. I mean, I can buy them all right now, but I just want to have some income so I don't have to be so frugal.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 16th, 2008, 5:00 am

Einherjar wrote:That's a pretty nice collection. I'm not really into these kind of things, so I never bought them. Although, I supposed it is pretty nice too have some decorations on the shelves or something.

Well I never thought I would get into collecting anything really but I guess I got collecting figures from my Dad. He collects a TON of GI Joe stuff and I guess it just rubbed off on me. I think its pretty fun to have at least one thing you like collecting.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 16th, 2008, 5:35 am

Sepheriel wrote:
Einherjar wrote:That's a pretty nice collection. I'm not really into these kind of things, so I never bought them. Although, I supposed it is pretty nice too have some decorations on the shelves or something.

Well I never thought I would get into collecting anything really but I guess I got collecting figures from my Dad. He collects a TON of GI Joe stuff and I guess it just rubbed off on me. I think its pretty fun to have at least one thing you like collecting.

Aww it must be nice knowing your dad collects figures as well. My parents keep going at me every time i bring something new home, so I have to pick up my new stuff when my parents are out. Btw, is that Saber Alter the one sculpted by 'Satoshi Toda'? It doesn't actually seem to look as bad as I thought it would. I also agree that you should have something more 'casual' in it.

Just a question for you and others who collect figurines/models: Do you guys have any that are still in its original packaging? All of my ones are still in their original boxes (I just can't seem to bring myself to open them)
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 16th, 2008, 8:15 am

Aww it must be nice knowing your dad collects figures as well. My parents keep going at me every time i bring something new home, so I have to pick up my new stuff when my parents are out. Btw, is that Saber Alter the one sculpted by 'Satoshi Toda'? It doesn't actually seem to look as bad as I thought it would. I also agree that you should have something more 'casual' in it.

Just a question for you and others who collect figurines/models: Do you guys have any that are still in its original packaging? All of my ones are still in their original boxes (I just can't seem to bring myself to open them)

Yes the Saber Alter is done by Satoshi Toda. I don't have any of mine in their original packing and I don't plan to keep them in them. I did however keep all of the boxes though. I think that the figures were meant to be displayed and not kept in their boxes, but many people think differently and they are welcome to.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayadew » September 16th, 2008, 10:21 am

The first and last figure I will buy will be Neko-arc
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 16th, 2008, 11:28 pm

mmm....

why to open this thread when there's the one @ general chat?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Henduluin » September 20th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Just cleaned my glass cabinet for the first time in 6 months and made a bunch of pics when I was done. (You know... not sure if this is considered topic hijacking or not, let me know if it is, I'll remove the post.)

Here are the Type-Moon figures... I suck at photographing though, and the fact they're partially behind glass doesn't really help.
(Spoilered due to HUGENESS)

I should really glue that thingy back on Phantaz Moon's staff...

I severely lack good Tsukihime figures, but those are almost impossible to get without importing, which I don't have the means for. (No CC...) Maybe once the Tsukihime remake is out.
Also have a bunch of gachapon mini-figs, but didn't take a picture of those.

To answer your question JIN: No, I take all my figures out of their boxes. Partly because of lack of space and partly because the cabinet keeps out 95% of all the dust, so they aren't needed. (In fact, I only have to clean my figs once or twice per year...)
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 20th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Wow that's a really nice collection you got going there. Most of those you can only get on online stores now or ebay. I cannot find any Tsukihime figures except on ebay. They are from a Melty Blood figures collection and look pretty good (I think ALTER made them). Too bad the person selling them wants a TON for them. I'm pretty picky when it comes to figures so I try and get the best ones I can. That's why I don't get gachapon figures.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 20th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Henduluin wrote:Just cleaned my glass cabinet for the first time in 6 months and made a bunch of pics when I was done. (You know... not sure if this is considered topic hijacking or not, let me know if it is, I'll remove the post.)

Here are the Type-Moon figures... I suck at photographing though, and the fact they're partially behind glass doesn't really help.
(Spoilered due to HUGENESS)

I severely lack good Tsukihime figures, but those are almost impossible to get without importing, which I don't have the means for. (No CC...) Maybe once the Tsukihime remake is out.
Also have a bunch of gachapon mini-figs, but didn't take a picture of those.

To answer your question JIN: No, I take all my figures out of their boxes. Partly because of lack of space and partly because the cabinet keeps out 95% of all the dust, so they aren't needed. (In fact, I only have to clean my figs once or twice per year...)

WOW!!! that must have been expensive!
You should have use your money more wisely...
Who am I trying to lie to?
I myself have spent more than 800 ? in manga and anime...
Maybe that is the reason why I am so poor.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Superflonic » September 21st, 2008, 6:34 am

I... I feel so empty after seeing Henduluin's response.
I, as a pretty big fan of Type-Moon, have no figures whatsoever.
Partially, because it would be frowned upon to bring half-naked figures of hawt womens in my room.
And because there is no import-shop around.

/sad

-Edit

Also, lol at the chibi-Rin
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 21st, 2008, 11:38 am

Hmm, not sure if I posted this pic up before, but here's one I took at the start of the year.

My lycee cards can't be seen, but it's supposed to be in the folder to the left of the pic =(
As you can see, all of the models are still in their boxes. I'm planning on taking them out once I can get a glass cabinet (no idea what I'll be able to save up for that).

Here's another pic i DO remember posting before. It was what my collection looked like on October of last year.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/ ... C00124.jpg (drool at my sexy comp speakers!)
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 21st, 2008, 9:43 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:Hmm, not sure if I posted this pic up before, but here's one I took at the start of the year.

My lycee cards can't be seen, but it's supposed to be in the folder to the left of the pic =(
As you can see, all of the models are still in their boxes. I'm planning on taking them out once I can get a glass cabinet (no idea what I'll be able to save up for that).

Here's another pic i DO remember posting before. It was what my collection looked like on October of last year.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/ ... C00124.jpg (drool at my sexy comp speakers!)

Where did you get all of your Tsukihime/Melty Blood figures? Some of them look like some I've seen but the one of Sion doesn't look like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Melty-Blood-Series- ... dZViewItem
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 22nd, 2008, 5:16 am

Sepheriel wrote:Where did you get all of your Tsukihime/Melty Blood figures? Some of them look like some I've seen but the one of Sion doesn't look like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Melty-Blood-Series- ... dZViewItem

No, I don't have that one. The one I got is this one: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8x- ... -43-d.html. A lot of my models are part of those series.
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby I1nk » October 14th, 2008, 12:30 am

That is some cool collections. I can't bare myself to take mine out of the box. It's just so hard to open the box. Well that's me though. Also I don't have a huge collection like everyone here. I only got a few. I am working on building it though.
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » December 3rd, 2008, 8:41 am

OMG YES! http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10081400 (Battle Version) and http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10081402 (Clerical Garment Version) Both look pretty damn sweet!
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Jatts » December 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

That looks freakin awesome!
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby gexer64 » December 3rd, 2008, 12:53 pm

Henduluin wrote:

I see you......
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat