Drinking Dreaming Moon

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Drinking Dreaming Moon

Unread postby randomanon? » July 31st, 2008, 8:55 am

gotta say that I really enjoyed this short and...
it caused me to see SHIKI in a new light.

It really makes his story all the more tragic.

also...
Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;.;
randomanon?
Might just like this board

Re: Drinking Dreaming Moon

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 31st, 2008, 1:13 pm

randomanon? wrote:also...
Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;.;

Which is why I am eagerly awaiting the Tsukihime remake.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » July 31st, 2008, 9:20 pm

It's the best short story ye
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » August 1st, 2008, 1:40 am

Cat Megex wrote:
Which is why I am eagerly awaiting the Tsukihime remake.

I can't wait to see the new CGs. I'll probably wet myself.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Cat Megex » August 1st, 2008, 5:02 am

Atriel wrote:I can't wait to see the new CGs. I'll probably wet myself.

Tsukihime with Fate/stay night-level CGs...(if not better; after all, F/sn came out in 2003 or 2004, and it's been at least four years since then for Takeuchi to improve his art).
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 1st, 2008, 5:06 am

Cat Megex wrote:
Atriel wrote:I can't wait to see the new CGs. I'll probably wet myself.

Tsukihime with Fate/stay night-level CGs...(if not better; after all, F/sn came out in 2003 or 2004, and it's been at least four years since then for Takeuchi to improve his art).

And Actually seeing Shiki perhaps?
Like Shirou vs Gilgamesh kind of CGs, although no situations in Tuskihime fits... I wonder what would it be like to cut Arc into 17 pieces...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » August 1st, 2008, 6:43 am

Cat Megex wrote:Tsukihime with Fate/stay night-level CGs...(if not better; after all, F/sn came out in 2003 or 2004, and it's been at least four years since then for Takeuchi to improve his art).

*Uses imagination and drools*

Einherjar wrote:And Actually seeing Shiki perhaps?
Like Shirou vs Gilgamesh kind of CGs, although no situations in Tuskihime fits... I wonder what would it be like to cut Arc into 17 pieces...

No no! She's way too awesome for that! Poor Arcueid :<

But let's not get too much off-topic. I really liked this side story too. Dunno it's just... good. After all the shit they are through it's good to see that happening.

Also, i agree with randomanon.
Poor Sacchin ;_;
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby kensain » August 8th, 2008, 8:48 am

I loooved it as well! It's probably my favourite part of anything Nasu.
I was so annoyed that it looked like KT would end with only one mention of her.
And Look! Yay! :D

Also, yeah, it did make SHIKI look more like a tragic hero than anything else.
Roa's still a dickface though =P
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby abscess » August 8th, 2008, 1:11 pm

kensain wrote:I loooved it as well! It's probably my favourite part of anything Nasu.

Uuuhm.... I think that the credits give... credit... to another writer, not Nasu. But yeeh... I would have liked more Sacchin in it :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby kensain » September 9th, 2008, 2:10 pm

*closes ears to protect reality*
It was? It seems to suit it far too well for that.
I treated it as "eclipse" for kagtohya. Actually no, a conclusion for tsukihime in general.

This just occurred to me: The fact that shiki couldn't see the ghosts is proof that eyes are weaker than ryoughi's.

Ah well, it's all non-canon once the remake comes out. Fulfill your dream, Sacchin!
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby Tash » September 9th, 2008, 2:14 pm

abscess wrote:
kensain wrote:I loooved it as well! It's probably my favourite part of anything Nasu.

Uuuhm.... I think that the credits give... credit... to another writer, not Nasu. But yeeh... I would have liked more Sacchin in it :P

I thought only the three white ones were fan submissions.
Tash
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 11th, 2008, 3:28 pm

Only three? I thought most of the Ten Nights, with the exception of the Kohaku & Hisui story were actually fan submitted. I'm guessing it was 8 of the Ten Nights. Since I'm sure the Ciel Sensei story was also on original one as well.

I mean they even had one of the random items say that there were a lot of fan baised stories that were submittted for this game. With that they pushed out Poor Little Sacchin. Although she was in two of the Ten Nights stories though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Tash » September 11th, 2008, 7:00 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Only three? I thought most of the Ten Nights, with the exception of the Kohaku & Hisui story were actually fan submitted. I'm guessing it was 8 of the Ten Nights. Since I'm sure the Ciel Sensei story was also on original one as well.

I mean they even had one of the random items say that there were a lot of fan baised stories that were submittted for this game. With that they pushed out Poor Little Sacchin. Although she was in two of the Ten Nights stories though.

I just ran through the credits of the game again:
"Hisui-Chan, Inversion Impulse!", "The Touno Family Con Game", "Dawn" and "Drinking Dreaming Moon" are the only ones credited to guest authors. The other 7 stories, plus the festivals, were Nasu's doing.
Tash
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » September 11th, 2008, 8:27 pm

Tash wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Only three? I thought most of the Ten Nights, with the exception of the Kohaku & Hisui story were actually fan submitted. I'm guessing it was 8 of the Ten Nights. Since I'm sure the Ciel Sensei story was also on original one as well.

"Hisui-Chan, Inversion Impulse!", "The Touno Family Con Game", "Dawn" and "Drinking Dreaming Moon" are the only ones credited to guest authors. The other 7 stories, plus the festivals, were Nasu's doing.

You think they'd remake Kagetsu Tohya, too?
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thalnos » September 11th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Wow I must be really tired since I read the topic title as "Drinking Horse Semen" :?
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher
Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Tash » September 11th, 2008, 10:47 pm

nobaka wrote:You think they'd remake Kagetsu Tohya, too?

I'd prefer a second fun disk.
Tash
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2008, 12:30 am

nobaka wrote:
Tash wrote:

You think they'd remake Kagetsu Tohya, too?

If they are going to remake Tsukihime, the least the could do is add Len's sotryline to kind of complete the whole series. I mean she was Shiki's temporary familiar in the Near Side Storylines. Besides they need to have that to make it where the story isn't completly dark, and that the characters do have a funny side.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 12th, 2008, 2:28 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:If they are going to remake Tsukihime, the least the could do is add Len's sotryline to kind of complete the whole series. I mean she was Shiki's temporary familiar in the Near Side Storylines. Besides they need to have that to make it where the story isn't completly dark, and that the characters do have a funny side.

hmmm..well, from what i understand from ur post is for them to make Tsuki and KT a single game, right?

...pretty much fail, imo.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Well it's only a fail if they don't do it right. Also, Kagetsu Tohya is actually Len giving Shiki a dream about the same day, over and over. So there isn't much seriousness there other then showing off the girls full personalities. By that I mean making them a bit more human then usual.

I mean it should be the story after completing all of the Tsukihime routes along with seeing the Eclipse story, if they are still going to keep that in there for the remake though.

Besides it'll be like the very last, and the longest sotryline in the remake. So why not try and go with it? I mean it could work.
Kid-Wolf

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat