Kara no Kyoukai 3

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Kara no Kyoukai 3

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » July 22nd, 2008, 10:28 pm

So... about this movie. Should be more exciting than 2 I think. I'll watch this after I watch the Dark Knight tonight.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby TakaJun » July 23rd, 2008, 3:06 am

It was reaaaaally good. Surprisingly, the battle was NOT the best thing about it. (It was stil good, though!)
TakaJun

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 23rd, 2008, 4:13 am

TakaJun wrote:It was reaaaaally good. Surprisingly, the battle was NOT the best thing about it. (It was stil good, though!)

Shall we expect a sub soon, then? (If it hasn't been done already.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » July 23rd, 2008, 6:23 pm

What? I didn't even know it was out already....
Has it been subbed?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby ayadew » July 23rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

Yeah its subbed
thx Taka
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » July 23rd, 2008, 7:53 pm

Shiki smile is moe..
Very mature theme in this one, also first time ever I don't frown at Nasu's philosophical.. tendencies. /appreciate
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby SPerson » July 23rd, 2008, 9:05 pm

http://www.amazon.co.jp/劇場版「空の境界」-痛覚残留-【完全生産限定版】-小船井充/dp/B0015ONF3Y

Damn, I'm so getting this on the next payday, also

脚本、演出、BGMの使い方、フレームなど、クオリティはかなり落ちました。

Is that fellow just trying to act different? Otherwise, I refuse to understand why anyone would even say something like that.
SPerson
Addict

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 23rd, 2008, 10:30 pm

SPerson wrote:
脚本、演出、BGMの使い方、フレームなど、クオリティはかなり落ちました。

Is that fellow just trying to act different? Otherwise, I refuse to understand why anyone would even say something like that.

I don't understand what he's saying, period. *non-moonspeaker...for now*

(I plan on starting to take Japanese my second semester of college. Would have started with my first semester [was planning on adding it to my schedule yesterday when I did class registration at orientation], but all the courses were filled already and closed [i.e. not even a waitlist]. Luckily, I'm going to be in the Scholars program at my school; what that means is that, in exchange for attending a once-a-week Scholars' Forum which is basically a 0-credit class, I get to take Honors courses [basically more advanced versions of the regular courses, for those who haven't had experience with Honors programs before], as well as getting first choice on classes next semester. Also, I'm taking a 300-level Physics class to get my credit hours above 12 [I tried registering for another class -- Economics, to be specific -- but was waitlisted on that] because it was the only class that I found that was interesting to me, that I had the prerequisites for [double-blocked AP Physics C ftw], and that, most importantly, fit into my schedule. It's called Astronomical Physics or somesuch, and it involves stars and galaxies and quasars and the meaning of life. ...Well, maybe not that last one. >_> )

.....Okay, who else thinks I need to make a blog to keep me from going so off-topic?
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Infoceptor » July 24th, 2008, 1:36 am

Jesus christ that was an amazing movie. I don't want to hype it up too much but seriously, it was miles better then the first and much more intense than the second. I just hope now that the rest of the series can come close :).

Oh and a couple of quick questions:
Was Fujino intentionally meeting Keita and gang? It seems silly to me that she would do this, but some people said otherwise. How exactly does her insensitivity to pain relate to her power to bend? At the end of the movie, can she still bend? Also, at what point in their battle did she regain her insensitivity? When she woke up from her fall? Thanks.
Infoceptor
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Yendi » July 24th, 2008, 9:57 am

ayadew wrote:Shiki smile is moe..

Also

FUJINOOOOOO
Yendi
Might just like this board

Unread postby -[J1N]- » July 24th, 2008, 11:30 am

SPerson wrote:http://www.amazon.co.jp/劇場版「空の境界」-痛覚残留-【完全生産限定版】-小船井充/dp/B0015ONF3Y

Damn, I'm so getting this on the next payday, also

Bwahaha I got mine on pre-order already :lol:
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » July 24th, 2008, 1:39 pm

Infoceptor wrote:Oh and a couple of quick questions:
Was Fujino intentionally meeting Keita and gang? It seems silly to me that she would do this, but some people said otherwise. How exactly does her insensitivity to pain relate to her power to bend? At the end of the movie, can she still bend? Also, at what point in their battle did she regain her insensitivity? When she woke up from her fall? Thanks.

The theme of this series seems to be that you shouldn't question the setting of characters and plot much, they are simply there to bring a message.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 25th, 2008, 12:53 am

...If the movies keep getting better at the pace they have, the last one is going to be EPIC.

Also, for some reason, I was on the edge of throwing up while watching
the scene of Fujino as a child.
I don't know why that scene in particular affected me so much...there were others that were much more graphic, violence-wise, but I didn't react as much to those.

On another note: moe Fujino voice is moe~...unfortunately, that was slightly spoiled by the fact that I've recently watched Kanokon. Damn you and your shouta-ness (and the fact that you
ended up with both girls!
), Kouta Oyamada! >< (Although the voice actor has voiced a few other characters that I quite like [for one, Yakumo Tsukamoto], and is currently voicing characters in a couple shows I'm watching this summer season [namely, Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo and The Secret of Haruka Nogizaka].)

ayadew wrote:
Infoceptor wrote:Oh and a couple of quick questions:

The theme of this series seems to be that you shouldn't question the setting of characters and plot much, they are simply there to bring a message.

I think the novel chapter explained your first question (and the one about her sense of pain relating to her bending ability) a bit more, but I have no idea about the rest.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » July 25th, 2008, 1:57 am

This keeps getting better and better.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » July 25th, 2008, 7:53 am

Does anyone know what things are inside the DVD boxes? My part 2 and 3 just came in today, but I'm the type of person that leaves his things in mint condition. If the things inside are worth looking at though, I'd open it.

From what I can see, the contents of the 3rd box is the same as the 2nd box, just with the 2 replaced with a 3.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat