battle moon

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

battle moon

Unread postby Darkbalmunk » July 8th, 2008, 6:37 pm

what can be better than tsukihime and fatestay night..... fate stay night + tsukihime searching for the puppet master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG battle moon wars pplz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Moon_Wars
Darkbalmunk
Might just like this board

Re: battle moon

Unread postby Einherjar » July 8th, 2008, 7:56 pm

Darkbalmunk wrote:what can be better than tsukihime and fatestay night..... fate stay night + tsukihime searching for the puppet master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG battle moon wars pplz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Moon_Wars

I think 99% of people here know about this game already >_>
There used to be a topic about it before in Games...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby feuhrer » July 8th, 2008, 8:07 pm

what can be better than tsukihime and fatestay night..... fate stay night + tsukihime searching for the puppet master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont forget KnK
feuhrer

Unread postby ayadew » July 8th, 2008, 8:39 pm

The special moves are cool the first time, but as a game it honestly seems to be quite shitty
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » July 8th, 2008, 11:11 pm

ayadew wrote:The special moves are cool the first time, but as a game it honestly seems to be quite shitty

I don't find it too bad, but I'm certainly not satisfied with the moves. Some are good, but some felt a bit disapointing. Then again, I don't really like SRW series in the first place...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Neko Arc » July 11th, 2008, 1:07 am

i found a pattern in this game.Rakkyo characters > Tsukihime characters > fsn characters. what the hell ಠ_ಠ
Just when i thought "Shiki and Akiha can solo maps!" i got Ryogui, probably the best character in the game, and Tohko, a ranged unit who can move and attack, with a skill that lets her have more range.
And Shirou is like the only main character who got screwed, some kind of weak hibrid, in the time he got enough will to have some use, the Shikis already murdered half the enemies ಠ_ಠ .At least lancer is awesome, and archer have some use.
Neko Arc

Unread postby Raitei » July 11th, 2008, 1:13 am

err, there's already a thread like this. please consider using the search engine before you make a new thread every time :P.
viewtopic.php?p=23262#23262
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kansho » July 11th, 2008, 10:46 am

Neko Arc wrote:i found a pattern in this game.Rakkyo characters > Tsukihime characters > fsn characters. what the hell ಠ_ಠ
Just when i thought "Shiki and Akiha can solo maps!" i got Ryogui, probably the best character in the game, and Tohko, a ranged unit who can move and attack, with a skill that lets her have more range.
And Shirou is like the only main character who got screwed, some kind of weak hibrid, in the time he got enough will to have some use, the Shikis already murdered half the enemies ಠ_ಠ .At least lancer is awesome, and archer have some use.
That depends of the way you leveled your characters. People normally thinks that the God Tiers of the game are:
Takumi (post-upgrade)
Sacchin
Ryougi (post-upgrade)
Shiki (post-upgrade)
Takumi (pre-upgrade)
Shirou (post-upgrade)
Lancer

With Shirou, you must learn him "Morale" and "Resolve". If you level it right, post-upgrade he's some kind of tank monster who cause insane amounts of damage. That's why he's considered one of the best characters in the game. He's better than Archer and Lancer so far.

My group members kill aprox the same number of enemies (with exceptions)... but, I play in Hard Mode.

And... your Shiki and Akiha can solo maps o_O? What you did to them? xDD Normally they cannot. At first, Shiki is pretty weak and has a low damage, and Akiha is useful at first, but at the end she lost a lot of usefulness.
Last edited by Kansho on July 11th, 2008, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby shirou12 » July 11th, 2008, 11:11 am

hmm in my case, i play first the takumi route and i almost get the battle masteries required. I used all of my characters very well even the support types. Almost all of my characters can kill and i have no problems in death.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » July 12th, 2008, 2:15 am

Guys please post in the other thread. It's of the exact same game, so I don't see why there's a need for two threads. Well, you CAN keep posting here if you want (under your own risk), but it'd be preferable if you posted in the other. I can't stop you ^ ^
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shikiller » July 13th, 2008, 2:19 am

Kansho wrote:
Neko Arc wrote:i found a pattern in this game.Rakkyo characters > Tsukihime characters > fsn characters. what the hell ಠ_ಠ
That depends of the way you leveled your characters. People normally thinks that the God Tiers of the game are:
Takumi (post-upgrade)
Sacchin
Ryougi (post-upgrade)
Shiki (post-upgrade)
Takumi (pre-upgrade)
Shirou (post-upgrade)
Lancer

With Shirou, you must learn him "Morale" and "Resolve". If you level it right, post-upgrade he's some kind of tank monster who cause insane amounts of damage. That's why he's considered one of the best characters in the game. He's better than Archer and Lancer so far.

My group members kill aprox the same number of enemies (with exceptions)... but, I play in Hard Mode.

And... your Shiki and Akiha can solo maps o_O? What you did to them? xDD Normally they cannot. At first, Shiki is pretty weak and has a low damage, and Akiha is useful at first, but at the end she lost a lot of usefulness.

There is no way for Shirou to be god tier. I tried everything (even hacked his stats) and his only purpose is to be a tank, which are worthless in this game, low accuracy, his attack is too low to do real damage, and does not have insane crit chance like the Shikis. You have to give him items and teach him stuff to build his will,and using those in other characters give better results...
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat