Kara no Kyokai Movie 1 subbed (link)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Kara no Kyokai Movie 1 subbed (link)

Unread postby Shirosaki » May 22nd, 2008, 11:46 pm

click here --> [Link removed] to watch kara no kyokai subbed and if you have an account dl it. for the MM staff this isn't illegal or wrong in any way however in 1 month i will have to take the link down since there seems to be some problems with the copyright so watch it now fast or find it yourself, just remember in one month this goes byebye.
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » May 23rd, 2008, 1:31 am

...Um... it's out at [Link removed] (torrents are well seeded). :roll:
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » May 23rd, 2008, 1:44 am

it's mean't as an alternative since everyone doesn't have a fast bittorrent they'll just download from here
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » May 23rd, 2008, 1:56 am

I suppose. The alternative is sign up for an imageshack account, use their torrent service to download the movie to the imageshack servers, and then DDL from there. *shrug*
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Re: Kara no Kyokai Movie 1 subbed (link)

Unread postby Chronowraith » May 24th, 2008, 2:14 am

Shirosaki wrote:click here --> [Link removed] to watch kara no kyokai subbed and if you have an account dl it. for the MM staff this isn't illegal or wrong in any way however in 1 month i will have to take the link down since there seems to be some problems with the copyright so watch it now fast or find it yourself, just remember in one month this goes byebye.

*cough* without bringing up the whole shitstorm of legality debates it IS technically illegal as it is licensed in japan, the US, among other countries, is supposed to respect the license. That is one reason why they have to buy the rights to distribute and modify (sub/dub) the original work when they bring it over.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby moonster » June 2nd, 2008, 9:47 am

Thanks for posting this.
I am looking for this everywhere.
Thanks again.
I love playing games on my computer
moonster
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » June 2nd, 2008, 10:07 am

We do not support this kind of stuff, links have been removed.

Do not discuss the usage of warez (illegally distributed copyrighted material) and do not ask for warez or where you can download copyrighted material from. Do not post links to warez either, this includes torrents linking to warez. We will never distribute full versions of commercial titles, so do not ask if we will release game x in its entirety.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat