finally.. its here.. F/SN character mini-game.

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

finally.. its here.. F/SN character mini-game.

Unread postby pchunter » April 23rd, 2008, 1:32 am

ohkay... after reading the rules, i guess this is okay to do (this maybe interefere with rule number 6, but... just tell me to delete this it if its becoming annoying, or this is too big and ill change the topic into another depressing topic :3)
Since i am INCREDIBLY bored, ill make a spoiler tag character build up game. Basically, ill give you certain scenarios where you choose what to do by clicking on the multiple given spoiler tags. And at the end, ill give you my opinion of your characteristics, and my opinion of which Fate Stay Night character you resemble.
add(/subtract) your score after every scenario, and post up what you got in the end, what can be improved, what was gay, if it was worth you time, any bugs or glitches (lol), yadayadayada...
you start with 10 points.
please note, There is some spoilers in this game, so if you have not finished the first or second route of the game F/SN do not proccede any futher.

Special thanks to inferno_flamex for his support after i was about to give up
Total time spent on this stupid 5 question game... 15.. fucking.. hours. 5 hours creating/planning, 6 hours correcting, 4 hour finishing touches. (wow i suck lol, but this is my first game i made so.. >.>)
i dont think there will be a 2nd one.. but if people find this worth 2 minutes of their time, i guess i can make another. (cause it sure as hell wasnt worth 15 hours of my time).
even though i know most of you just skipped through this intro :3 ... enjoy.

pchunter wrote:

click to enter the characteristic build up. >.>
(behold! the power of boredom!)
pchunter wrote:

Scenario #1
You are skipping to your table in McDonalds with your happymeal and accidently spill ketchup all over the ground, what do u do?
pchunter wrote: 1) Walk away. No one saw you do it, therefore it never happened. (click below)
pchunter"]

points -1
Scenario #2
You just got in bed with the most gorgeous woman/man, your phone rings, and the answering machine takes the call. Your mother is in the Emergency room because of a heart attack.
[quote="pchunter"]
1) Continue, and visit your mother after. Theres no way your gonna lose this chance. You have been dreaming of this day ever since you played your first eroge game, and besides your mother should be okay.
[quote="pchunter"]

points -2
Scenario #3
You passby a local game store and you notice there is a bunch of H-games on sale, but you have no money. After a 4 minute walk, you see One-Hundred dollars on the ground, right by your foot. 30 feet away you see a homeless family of a mother and 3 young children who are huddling under a blanket.
[quote="pchunter"]
1) Pick it up and give it to them. You noticed the children are suffering from malnutrition.
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2
Scenario #4
You and the president (not G. Bush :P) are abducted by a group of terrorist. They give you a gun with one bullet. One will die, and one will leave unharmed. (you shoot a terrorists, then you both die)
[quote="pchunter"]
1) Shoot yourself. One dying for their country is the greatest honor. The president promises 100 million dollars donation to your family.
[quote="pchunter"]

You shoot yourself. You has dies., but you has entered the hero's cycle.

[quote="pchunter wrote: 2) You decide to shoot the President. Fuck this old man, he lived way more then I have. Besides, he doesn't even know what eroges are. n00bz.
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
You are in a dream, where you are at the last battle scene of the first route in F/SN. You must make a choice to use your last command spell whether for Saber to destroy the holy Grail and dissapear, or not to destroy the Holy Grail and keep Saber forever with you.
pchunter"]
1) You decide to use the command spell to destroy the Holy Grail. Evil must not prevail.
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2
Add up your total points please.

[quote="pchunter wrote: 2) You decide to use the command spell NOT to destroy the Holy Grail. You want her to stay by yourside forever.
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote: 3) You decide to use the command spell to make Saber kill herself. (Caster/Rider FTW!?!?)
pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 3) Shoot the terrorists. No one tells me what to do.
pchunter wrote:

You kill the closest terrorist, and steal his gun. You quickly shoot everyone in the room, and end up with a fatal shot. You has dies, but you has entered the hero's cycle.

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 3) Walk past it. Theres no way im bending over to pick up a $100 bill. Im loaded like Bill Gates where the time to stop and pick up the $100 bill would be equivilant to the amount of money i would lose.
pchunter wrote:

points -2
Scenario #4
You and the president (not G. Bush :P) are abducted by a group of terrorist. They give you a gun with one bullet. One will die, and one will leave unharmed. (you shoot a terrorists, then you both die)
pchunter wrote: 1) Shoot yourself. One dying for their country is the greatest honor. The president promises 100 million dollars donation to your family.
pchunter"]

[quote="pchunter wrote: 2) You decide to shoot the President. Fuck this old man, he lived way more then I have. Besides, he doesn't even know what eroges are. n00bz.
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
You are in a dream, where you are at the last battle scene of the first route in F/SN. You must make a choice to use your last command spell whether for Saber to destroy the holy Grail and dissapear, or not to destroy the Holy Grail and keep Saber forever with you.
pchunter"]
1) You decide to use the command spell to destroy the Holy Grail. Evil must not prevail.
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

[quote="pchunter wrote: 2) You decide to use the command spell NOT to destroy the Holy Grail. You want her to stay by yourside forever.
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote: 3) You decide to use the command spell to make Saber kill herself. (Caster/Rider FTW!?!?)
pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

You kill the closest terrorist, and steal his gun. You quickly shoot everyone in the room, and end up with a fatal shot. You has dies, but you has entered the hero's cycle.

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 2) Pick it up, and walk away. Hell no, there is no way im gonna let this hundred bill go to waste. Think how many eroge visual novels you can buy.
pchunter wrote:

points -1
Scenario #4
pchunter wrote: 1) Shoot yourself. One dying for their country is the greatest honor. The president promises 100 million dollars donation to your family.
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 2) Stop, and rush to your mother. Even if there is a chance of your mother dying .01%, you would be worried.
pchunter wrote:

points +3
Scenario #3
You see You passby a local game store and you notice there is a bunch of H-games on sale, but you have no money. After a 4 minute walk, you see One-Hundred dollars on the ground, right by your foot. 30 feet away you see a homeless family of a mother and 3 young children who are huddling under a blanket.
pchunter wrote: 1) Pick it up and give it to them. You noticed the children are suffering from malnutrition.
pchunter"]

points +2
Scenario #4
[quote="pchunter"]
1) Shoot yourself. One dying for their country is the greatest honor. The president promises 100 million dollars donation to your family.
[quote="pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 2) Pick it up, and walk away. Hell no, there is no way im gonna let this hundred bill go to waste. Think how many eroge visual novels you can buy.
pchunter wrote:

points -1
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 3) Walk past it. Theres no way im bending over to pick up a $100 bill. Im loaded like Bill Gates where the time to stop and pick up the $100 bill would be equivilant to the amount of money i would lose.
pchunter wrote:

points -2
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 2) Clean it up. (There are cameras everywhere). (click below)
pchunter wrote:

points +2
Scenario #2
You just got in bed with the most gorgeous woman/man, your phone rings, and the answering machine takes the call. Your mother is in the Emergency room because of a heart attack.
pchunter wrote: 1) Continue, and visit your mother after. Theres no way your gonna lose this chance. You have been dreaming of this day ever since you played your first eroge game, and besides your mother should be okay.
pchunter"]

points -2
Scenario #3
You see You passby a local game store and you notice there is a bunch of H-games on sale, but you have no money. After a 4 minute walk, you see One-Hundred dollars on the ground, right by your foot. 30 feet away you see a homeless family of a mother and 3 young children who are huddling under a blanket.
[quote="pchunter"]
1) Pick it up and give it to them. You noticed the children are suffering from malnutrition.
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2
Scenario #4
[quote="pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

points -2
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

points -1
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote: 2) Stop, and rush to your mother. Even if there is a chance of your mother dying .01%, you would be worried.
pchunter wrote:

points +3
Scenario #3
pchunter wrote: 1) Pick it up and give it to them. You noticed the children are suffering from malnutrition.
pchunter"]

points +2
Scenario #4
[quote="pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

points -1
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

points -2
Scenario #4
pchunter"]

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points + 0
Screnario #5 (LAST)
pchunter"]
[quote="pchunter"]

points +2

Show Spoiler
pchunter wrote:

points -1

pchunter wrote:

points -4

[/quote]
pchunter wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Okayyy so did you all add up your points??? Here is the character ranking! (please dont take any offense if i have incredibly misjudged you, all my knowledge is based off of F/SN 1st and 2nd Routes.)

there are some spoilers here too.

Show Spoiler
you start with 10 points. Add/subtract your score. (i think i got every combination possible >.>)

*[edit]
kudos to nanaya_shinya who caught my huge mistake :(. shame on me who got 800 on SAT II math II first try but cannot add/subtract simple numbers.
huge change in character numbers meh.. wasnt sure whether to just change those few or to move everyone down.. but i tried to keep it on the level from baddest ass/evilest ---> biggest pussy/most innocent so... everyone is like.. bumped down 3 people sorry D:.
[/edit]*

1: You are Gilgamesh. You do not love anyone but yourself. You are a natural jack-ass and extremely arrogant. You want to fuck everyone, but you accidently end up killing them before u can. You are destined to be a virgin forever.
2: You are Berserker. You are a lolicon. You hate the world. You are a lolicon. You have no emotions. You are a lolicon. You need to get a bigger loincloth.
4: You are Soichiro Kuzuki (Caster's master). You have no emotions. You have a beautiful bitch, but you are empathic towards sex. You are really a ninja-ninjaaaa assassin.
5: You are Kirei Kotomine. You are a backstabber, and enjoy decieving everyone. You hold a lot of power, but you are pathetically weak.
6: You are Caster. You are a h@x0r. Your love is one-sided, and you are over-confident in your abilities. You also have a little bitch, but this little bitch is very pathetic.
7: You are Illyasviel von Einzbern. Your eyes are fucking red. You are a little twit, cause of your huge ugly bitch behind you. You makes everyone a lolicon.
8: You are Rider. You are the 5-dollar hoe that lives across the street. You also are emo, and you love horsies.
9: You are Lancer. You are very fast, but your weakness is females. You quickly become enraged, and you will end up killing yourself.
10: You are Assassin. You are the most useless person in the world. You are quiet and stealthy but your whole entire life is a failure. You have few friends and you are weak.
11: You are Saber. You are the hottest bitch in the world. But you are socialally...noobular. You like eating, and always keep your vows.
12: You are Archer. You are very confusing, and hard to understand. You pose alot, and you are emo.
13: You are Rin Tosaka. You excell in many things, but you are attracted to the stupidest people. You are a perverted lesbian.
14: You are Taiga Fujimura. You leech off of everyone you see. You are just a mere side character of your own life. You will forever be insignificant.
15: You are Kiritsuga Emiya. Your existance in life is meaningless and everything you do is futile. You need a fucking shave.
16: You are Sakura Mato. You turn on everyone you see, but you are too emotional. You need to find a better guy (*cough* such as myself).
19: You are Shirou Emiya. You are very snobby and obnoxious. Your hobby is being everyone's little bitch. You have the hottest bitch in the world, but you are afraid of sex. You will eventually die because of your own selflessness.

Dead: You are Shinji Mato. You do very stupid things.
Last edited by pchunter on September 2nd, 2008, 8:28 pm, edited 13 times in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » April 23rd, 2008, 6:07 am

Sweet Jesus...IT JUST DOESN'T END!
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 23rd, 2008, 6:53 am

LOL... this is like "How much does he likes you?" questionnaire i found in my sister magazine...

Nice job, and thanks 4 d hardwork.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Neofit » April 23rd, 2008, 7:42 am

I got 6 points. I don`t see that in the list.
Neofit
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ciel » April 23rd, 2008, 9:02 am

got 7.

i have caster as my "beautiful bitch" and am a ninja assassin. :o
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Re: finally.. its here.. F/SN character mini-game.

Unread postby idontknoW » April 23rd, 2008, 9:24 am

i got 4 then i saw this.
pchunter wrote:you start with 10 points.

facepunch.
Try placing that right before the first spoiler tag before starting the whole thing. People are bound to overlook this small yet important note.'

obviously, 14.

edit: just read the description... holy shit. it's so true. damn coincidence.
Last edited by idontknoW on April 23rd, 2008, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 23rd, 2008, 9:42 am

I LOLed at my (and the other) results...

Im dead... ROFL!!! I seem to have entered the Hero's Cycle with a 17 points marks (decided to let prezzie go and take out as many disgraceful terrorists with me hopefully buying him time)... But then..

wtf? I became a Shinji!??? Oh my gawd... XDDDD

Shinji = Hero Cycle!???

The world is doomed..

This is a good laugh and entertaining.. Good work and thanks.
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » April 23rd, 2008, 10:24 am

inferno_flamex wrote:I LOLed at my (and the other) results...

Im dead... ROFL!!! I seem to have entered the Hero's Cycle with a 17 points marks (decided to let prezzie go and take out as many disgraceful terrorists with me hopefully buying him time)... But then..

wtf? I became a Shinji!??? Oh my gawd... XDDDD

Shinji = Hero Cycle!???

The world is doomed..

This is a good laugh and entertaining.. Good work and thanks.

oh snap... oh snapp... >.> i forgot about that :P

idontknoW wrote:i got 4 then i saw this.

oh right lol.. okies i fix.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Neofit » April 23rd, 2008, 11:21 am

Wait. So I'm Rin??? :shock:
Neofit
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 23rd, 2008, 11:47 am

Neofit wrote:Wait. So I'm Rin??? :shock:

*points and shouts* HAHA!! :twisted:

Sigh.. At least you're not Shinji.. The lowest lifeform in FSN...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » April 23rd, 2008, 12:29 pm

I got 15.
Well done.
EDIT: Wait... I'm not emo..
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Neofit » April 23rd, 2008, 12:45 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
Neofit wrote:Wait. So I'm Rin??? :shock:

*points and shouts* HAHA!! :twisted:

Sigh.. At least you're not Shinji.. The lowest lifeform in FSN...

What? I think Shinji is a great character. :|
Neofit
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby TheXev » April 23rd, 2008, 1:58 pm

This is fucking genius. Someone used the spoiler tags for something other then spoilers.... lol
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby DrmChsr0 » April 23rd, 2008, 2:03 pm

I lol'd so hard.
That note.

That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note.
DrmChsr0
Might just like this board

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 23rd, 2008, 2:27 pm

To PCHunter.. I think you can use it in this way... For easier writing next time (i hope) XDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCENARIO #1

You are skipping to you table in McDonalds with you happymeal and accidently spill ketchup all over the ground, what do u do?

1) Walk away. No one saw you do it, therefore it never happened. (click below)
points -1

2) Clean it up. (There are cameras everywhere). (click below)
points +2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCENARIO #2

1) Continue, and visit your mother after. Theres no way your gonna lose this chance. You have been dreaming of this day ever since you played your first eroge game, and besides your mother should be okay.
points-2

2) Stop, and rush to your mother. Even if there is a chance of your mother dying .01%, you would be worried.
points+3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Etc etc..
Easier right?? Thus... There will no longer be much need of so much spoiler tags... Because from where i see it.. All the scenarios are the same... As i dont see them branching off.. So making 2 versions of Scenario 2, and 3 versions of scenario 3 is such a hassle... Wait.. How many of scenario 4!?!?

And have more faith with the posters here.. XDDD
They are honest people... Well.. Mostly all of em.. XDDDDD lol

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!

Someone just Stickied this!??!?!?!
Or is my eyes deceiving me?
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sobzob » April 23rd, 2008, 3:05 pm

I got 10 points, cool. I'm an albino loli.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ferozban » April 23rd, 2008, 4:49 pm

Got 7. Caster is my bitch :) i'm happy
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » April 23rd, 2008, 5:51 pm

What the fuck. Rider!?!

But i'm not emo :< and i dun like horsies.

At least i'm that damn hot.

11: You are Rider. You are the 5-dollar hoe that lives across the street. You also are emo, and you love horsies.
Last edited by Atriel on April 24th, 2008, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Re: finally.. its here.. F/SN character mini-game.

Unread postby Ciel » April 23rd, 2008, 6:40 pm

idontknoW wrote:i got 4 then i saw this.

Oh, d'oh.

Then I'm Tiger. ROAR! :(
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby pchunter » April 23rd, 2008, 8:03 pm

oh snap. lol i thought that this topic got deleted but instead it got moved. :P

lol yea inferno that could save me... like 850 lines? really this whole effing thing was 928 lines --;;. Yea that method would be a WHOLE lot easier, but i think its more fun to click :3. I think next time ill do it that way lol. Dam i feel so stupid! thats such an easy solution.. in the end i had 1 scenario 1's, 2 scenario 2's, 4 scenario 3's, 12 scenario 4's, 36 scenario 5's, and 36 final endings (thats why i made 2 outta 3 choices die at scenario 4 lol or it wouldve been like 108 final.... )

anyways... i got 9 >.>. I am H@x0rz with my
Rule Breaker

Ah, if anyone wants to add more humor to this, please PM for more advices :3, already recieved a few :P
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat