finally.. its here.. F/SN character mini-game.

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby cheese » August 4th, 2008, 7:32 pm

13 points
cheese
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 3
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Unread postby eduardo1210 » August 10th, 2008, 4:26 am

19 points = sakura mato >.>
User avatar
eduardo1210
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: August 7th, 2008, 7:31 am

Unread postby pchunter » August 16th, 2008, 12:17 am

well since i have quite enough time on my hands.. ill be making another one :D, but this time it isnt gonna be "add-up-number, match-character" game... look forward to it :P
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 2nd, 2008, 11:14 am

I calculated every possible combinations with a flowchart that I made and found 60 possible combinations with 17 different possible results
1 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
2 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
4 (2/60 chance) - Gilgamesh
5 (3/60 chance) - Berserker, hmm.... Berser-CAR (lol, your berser-CAR has evolved into berser-GAR...OMFGWTFLMAOBBQFTWLOL)
6 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
7 (3/60 chance) - Kuzuki
8 (4/60 chance) - Kirei Kotomine
9 (2/60 chance) - Caster (KyaSUTA~)
10 (4/60 chance) - Illya
11 (3/60 chance) - Rider
12 (2/60 chance) - Lancer
13 (4/60 chance) - Assassin
14 (1/60 chance) - Saber
15 (1/60 chance) - Archer
16 (3/60 chance) - Rin
19 (1/60 chance) - Sakura
Dead (24/60 chance) - Shinji

Missing characters are:
Kiritsugu - assigned to 18
Shirou - assigned to 22
Taiga - assigned to 17



For those who haven't played Fate Hollow yet, here's what Berser-CAR would look like (it's way funnier in-game)
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby pchunter » September 2nd, 2008, 8:22 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:I calculated every possible combinations with a flowchart that I made and found 60 possible combinations with 17 different possible results
1 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
2 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
4 (2/60 chance) - Gilgamesh
5 (3/60 chance) - Berserker, hmm.... Berser-CAR (lol, your berser-CAR has evolved into berser-GAR...OMFGWTFLMAOBBQFTWLOL)
6 (1/60 chance) - no character assigned
7 (3/60 chance) - Kuzuki
8 (4/60 chance) - Kirei Kotomine
9 (2/60 chance) - Caster (KyaSUTA~)
10 (4/60 chance) - Illya
11 (3/60 chance) - Rider
12 (2/60 chance) - Lancer
13 (4/60 chance) - Assassin
14 (1/60 chance) - Saber
15 (1/60 chance) - Archer
16 (3/60 chance) - Rin
19 (1/60 chance) - Sakura
Dead (24/60 chance) - Shinji

Missing characters are:
Kiritsugu - assigned to 18
Shirou - assigned to 22
Taiga - assigned to 17



For those who haven't played Fate Hollow yet, here's what Berser-CAR would look like (it's way funnier in-game)


LIES!!! *quickly edit's character number chart* I never make mistakes!

omg.. i cant believe i made such a simple mistake.. i cannot add/subtract D:...

somebody... wrote:Oh, d'oh.

Then I'm Tiger. ROAR! :(


lol well at least im not the ONLY one who cannot add/subtract :D unlike this person who got imaginary taiga sensei :P... not saying any names here ciel, but just wanted to let you know your not alone :3.
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 3rd, 2008, 8:21 am

I died on my first try by choosing to kill the terrorists Kazuo Kiriyama style....
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Minimoto » September 7th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Seems I am Sakura Mato. I turn on everyone I see, but I am too emotional. I need to find a better guy (I'd rather find a girl)
おととい、ウサギを見たし、昨日は鹿、そして今日は、あなた。
User avatar
Minimoto
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 26
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 8:45 pm

Unread postby that one guy » September 8th, 2008, 1:31 am

I'm such a self righteous bastard, I shot myself because I wanted the pres. to live.
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby Chris Nemo » September 29th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Haha, ended with 12, heroic spirit...

I couldn't bring myself to leave a mess of the ketchup... :<
Chris Nemo
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:50 pm

Unread postby Uberoy » October 4th, 2008, 10:53 am

I had nothing to do and I'm learning C++ and just learned how to use Switches so I wanted to try it out.
So I decided to turn this quiz into a .exe file and I think it turned out ok.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXSCFC0V

So now you can take the quiz whenever you want! Damn this is worthless...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 10th, 2008, 10:14 am

Nice one Uberoy!

It works!
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Horoboro » October 21st, 2008, 4:39 am

12: You are Archer. You are very confusing, and hard to understand. You pose alot, and you are emo.

But I don't want to be emo....if I'm emo the terrorists win :(

Fun quiz though :D
Horoboro
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: October 21st, 2008, 1:57 am

Unread postby Xamdou » October 22nd, 2008, 1:40 am

11 points :D ,wait,Am I the only one who became Saber?
11: You are Saber. You are the hottest bitch in the world. But you are socialally...noobular. You like eating, and always keep your vows.
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
User avatar
Xamdou
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 584
Joined: October 19th, 2008, 7:38 am
Location: The Ever Distant WC

Unread postby pchunter » October 24th, 2008, 6:29 am

Uberoy wrote:I had nothing to do and I'm learning C++ and just learned how to use Switches so I wanted to try it out.
So I decided to turn this quiz into a .exe file and I think it turned out ok.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXSCFC0V

So now you can take the quiz whenever you want! Damn this is worthless...


haha, its not worthless... anyways nice! looks like someone other than me also has plenty of time on their hands :P (even though im pretty sure you couldv'e done it less than 30 min --;; ). anyhows, sucks i cant assign an int, boolean, and have 5 switch statements... :( press quote as see how long and stupid the freaking code was...

anyways.. nice.
User avatar
pchunter
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread postby solopy567 » December 14th, 2008, 1:24 am

I got a 9...What does that make?

EDIT: According to the quiz made by Uberoy, i got a 12 and I am Saber....Sweet.
But I did the same choice, so i probably calculated it wrong.
User avatar
solopy567
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 516
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Unread postby Uberoy » December 22nd, 2008, 9:34 pm

solopy567 wrote:I got a 9...What does that make?

EDIT: According to the quiz made by Uberoy, i got a 12 and I am Saber....Sweet.
But I did the same choice, so i probably calculated it wrong.


There could be something wrong with the application but I dont think (and hope) so.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests