T-Moon Complex Discussion

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

In a nutshell, who do you think should win?

Poll ended at April 17th, 2008, 12:48 pm

The F/SN Crew
31%
The gang from Tsukihime
38%
Both
13%
Neither
6%
Archer [The 'World's Guardian(s)'] / The World
13%

Total votes : 16

Unread postby Raitei » December 13th, 2008, 8:34 am

Shiki>Servants wrote:If you want to be a smartass you fail. Doujin is a fan work, it can be a novel, comic ,game.
And it's still not having credibility just because you say so.
let me try:

CCC comics are not canon, but have a lot credibility.
che, it seems you know not what I'm referring to by credibility. it's reference to canon source and materials. and not to forget, explanations behind it.

nasu clearly said ciel cannot defeat servants, and now she just did in that comic. it's also implied that shiki cannot kill servants, and now he just did. see? if you're trying to troll, or at least lead into it, forget it. you have more useful things to say than that.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Shiki>Servants » December 13th, 2008, 7:58 pm

one on one Shiki can't beat a servant. Shiki killing Berserker wasn't one on one.
And he doesn't say Ciel can't beat servants. Just that she must fight defensively. Your reaction seems like :

BAAAAW CIEL DEFEATED RIDER WITHOUT GOING DEFENSIVE !. Cry moar.
Shiki>Servants
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 13th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Raitei wrote:
Shiki>Servants wrote:If you want to be a smartass you fail. Doujin is a fan work, it can be a novel, comic ,game.
And it's still not having credibility just because you say so.
let me try:

CCC comics are not canon, but have a lot credibility.
che, it seems you know not what I'm referring to by credibility. it's reference to canon source and materials. and not to forget, explanations behind it.

nasu clearly said ciel cannot defeat servants, and now she just did in that comic. it's also implied that shiki cannot kill servants, and now he just did. see? if you're trying to troll, or at least lead into it, forget it. you have more useful things to say than that.

Seriously Raitei, calm down, you're really fucking going nuts.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 14th, 2008, 12:48 am

Shiki>Servants wrote:one on one Shiki can't beat a servant. Shiki killing Berserker wasn't one on one.
And he doesn't say Ciel can't beat servants. Just that she must fight defensively. Your reaction seems like :

BAAAAW CIEL DEFEATED RIDER WITHOUT GOING DEFENSIVE !. Cry moar.
do you really have anything more useful than trolling? if not, stop posting please. even your troll username shows us who you really are.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby nobaka » December 14th, 2008, 6:24 am

So help me, if you kids don't settle down, I'll turn this whole goddamn forum around and go straight home!

(read as: Internet business - relax guys)

Honestly, I'd read pretty much anything CCC does. Their art is great. :')
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby spathi » December 15th, 2008, 3:35 pm

nobaka wrote:
Honestly, I'd read pretty much anything CCC does. Their art is great. :')

I agree the art is great, but unfortunately I think the fights were absurd

I know the gang from Tsuki are good but not like that
spathi
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 15th, 2008, 4:07 pm

Yeah but it seemed they wanted to do something since it was a crossover vs. manga that they had to do for one of those comptitions of some sort. In any case at leas tthey've picked the right series to take a crack at. Also, it does flow rather nicely since they are technically from the Nasuverse to begin with. So in the end it can work, but the whole thing of them entering Fyuuki is kind of iffy if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: T-Moon Complex Discussion

Unread postby kaerstan01 » December 15th, 2008, 4:20 pm

i LOL'ED A LOT after reading the latest posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

james-skarz wrote:P.S Please don't turn this into an all-out argument about powerlevels and etc. It'll get old. FAST. And I want to have a coherent discussion about what kind of controversys/misinterpretations that the doujin deals with, in a sense.

and yes, it got old lololol *pats the back of the topic starter (wherever he is now lol)

wish i could see people like shiki>servant-san posting at the beast lair's forums to liven up the atmosphere over there (lot of p&%#@level guys there :P )
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 15th, 2008, 4:29 pm

Besides the powerlevels of anyone of the chracters in either series can end up being over 9000!!!!1111

It's only a matter on who you like to win though if you ask me. Besides this seems more like a multipart story since the fights kind of swing back and forth between the Fate group and the Tsukihime group. Now if Ryougi Shiki was brought in I think she'd end up taking everyone out, or be seduced by the Tohno Gand.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 5:35 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Now if Ryougi Shiki was brought in I think she'd end up taking everyone out, or be seduced by the Tohno Gand.

Impossible. Tohno prototype has already taken root in Ryogi's brain.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 15th, 2008, 5:57 pm

nobaka wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Now if Ryougi Shiki was brought in I think she'd end up taking everyone out, or be seduced by the Tohno Gand.

Yes, but she can still fall for the final version since they both look the same. also, Ryougi and Tohno do have the same ability so it makes them a bit more compatable as well.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
nobaka wrote:

Yes, but she can still fall for the final version since they both look the same. also, Ryougi and Tohno do have the same ability so it makes them a bit more compatable as well.

Now, now. We all know that a copy can never beat the original. :') I don't see how their powers being similar make them more compatible.

Hm. Just thought of this, but does Ryogi's usage of her eyes also reduce her lifespan? Or does the fact that she can control it at will (also can't see points and such) prevent this problem?
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 15th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Well Tohno Shiki is actualy a copy looks wise, but is also a copy ability wise for Ryougi Shiki. In any case it's nothing more then a combination copy if you look at it this way. Although he's the only one who has the Tohno Gland which is his original technique for any woman to fall for him whenever they look at him.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby AddleBoy » December 15th, 2008, 6:55 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Although he's the only one who has the Tohno Gland which is his original technique for any woman to fall for him whenever they look at him.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now because I kept hearing it around the forums, but what the hell is the Tohno gland? Is it something serious or just sort of a joke?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 7:03 pm

AddleBoy wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Although he's the only one who has the Tohno Gland which is his original technique for any woman to fall for him whenever they look at him.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now because I kept hearing it around the forums, but what the hell is the Tohno gland? Is it something serious or just sort of a joke?

Joke. It's Tohno's magical gland which allowed him to bag a vampire princess, an immortal vampiric nun, his adoptive sister, his twin maids, his classmate, a loli/cat succubus familiar, and an Egyptian alchemist.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » December 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

nobaka wrote:..and an Egyptian alchemist.

what did I miss....o.O??
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kcuf » December 15th, 2008, 7:45 pm

Catastrophe wrote:

what did I miss....o.O??

Did you forgot someone from Melty Blood? :roll:
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Catastrophe wrote:

what did I miss....o.O??

Um. Sion.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 16th, 2008, 5:01 pm

Well the whole Tohno Gland bit actually derives from this pic right here.

I'm sure that this expains this gag fully... more or less.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nobaka » December 16th, 2008, 7:56 pm

I realized that this chart doesn't have Arihiko's unrequited love for Ciel.

Isn't it sad, Inui? ;_;
nobaka
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat