T-Moon Complex Discussion

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

In a nutshell, who do you think should win?

Poll ended at April 17th, 2008, 12:48 pm

The F/SN Crew
31%
The gang from Tsukihime
38%
Both
13%
Neither
6%
Archer [The 'World's Guardian(s)'] / The World
13%

Total votes : 16

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 16th, 2008, 9:30 pm

nobaka wrote:I realized that this chart doesn't have Arihiko's unrequited love for Ciel.

Isn't it sad, Inui? ;_;

I think that was one of the earier versions of the relationships in the Nasuverse. Never the less it does explain Shiki's luck with the ladies to the point where it is described as the Infamous Tohno Gland at work.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Raitei » December 17th, 2008, 1:07 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well the whole Tohno Gland bit actually derives from this pic right here.

I'm sure that this expains this gag fully... more or less.
shirou only has 3... or 5 at best. isn't it sad shirou?

shirou : *desperate laugh* wahahaha! these moe girls are enough for me! haha... haha...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby solopy567 » January 7th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Seriously, they made Shiki a complete ass in this dojin. After he

Owned Berserker into pieces

He was like "Oh he attacked me i had to kill him bla bla blah"
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby aldw » January 7th, 2009, 8:24 pm

I do like the story idea in spite of all the powerlevel angst that some fans seem to go through. CCC's artwork is
among the best I've seen from any group, although I do say they definitely need to continue to do more Type-Moon Hentai doujins. :D
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 8th, 2009, 12:58 am

aldw wrote:I do like the story idea in spite of all the powerlevel angst that some fans seem to go through. CCC's artwork is
among the best I've seen from any group, although I do say they definitely need to continue to do more Type-Moon Hentai doujins. :D

Seconded. Since CCC has excelent artwork and kind of have a good flow with the H-works at times.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Xanathos » January 11th, 2009, 5:52 am

nobaka wrote:
Joke. It's Tohno's magical gland which allowed him to bag a vampire princess, an immortal vampiric nun, his adoptive sister, his twin maids, his classmate, a loli/cat succubus familiar, and an Egyptian alchemist.

You are forgetting the daughter of his doctor and and one the five remaining magic users.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 11th, 2009, 8:19 am

Oh yeah they finally got chapter 3 translated now.
Finally some action for Bazzett. Also, I think she might fall for the infamous Tohno Gland if she's not too careful.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kcuf » January 16th, 2009, 8:11 pm

I am just curious, but...
If we are talking about the power to let women fall in love in first sight, wouldn't Diarmuid Ua Duibhne's love spot rival the infamous Tohno Gland?
BTW, got the information from wikipedia, so I am not sure if the love spot really has that sort of power.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » January 16th, 2009, 9:09 pm

Kcuf wrote:I am just curious, but...
If we are talking about the power to let women fall in love in first sight, wouldn't Diarmuid Ua Duibhne's love spot rival the infamous Tohno Gland?
BTW, got the information from wikipedia, so I am not sure if the love spot really has that sort of power.

It's not the ability to make women fall in love at first sight, it's the power to create a harem of ridiculously powerful/nonhuman women. In short, it makes no difference to this beast.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 16th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Kcuf wrote:I am just curious, but...

No because the Love Spot can be resisted with magic. The tohno gland can not be resisted.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 7th, 2009, 1:52 am

Well in any case chapter 4 just got translated.
I have to say this it seems it may turn out to be a full blown Fate vs. Tsukihime, or it could be a more unrestriced version of Battle Moon Wars. By that I mean the way the characters act and fight only of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Garcher » March 7th, 2009, 4:17 am

Yeah, but i can't help but feel that the author has somewhat of a little bias toward Tsukihime :?

Even the one that will stop Roa and Nero's plan , Arcueid, is from Tsukihime. They could have called this "Apostle's quest for the Grail" and leave out the Fate cast and it'd still be the same :x let's hope that this change in the next chapter
Garcher

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 7th, 2009, 12:52 pm

I don't know
from the looks of things it might be a battle between Shirou, Saber & Rin vs. Kohaku, Hisui, Akiha, Sacchin, and Sion unless something happens where either Bazett or even Shiki gets involved of course. In any case depening on what will happen next is kind of a toss-up here if you ask me. Besides the Fate crew knows fully well that the Fuyuki Garil is to dangerous for anyone to handle, while the Tsukihime crew only knows about the background of what the Holy Grail can do, but without knowing the conciquences over it of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Shourai » March 7th, 2009, 12:55 pm

Garcher wrote:Yeah, but i can't help but feel that the author has somewhat of a little bias toward Tsukihime :?
This.

Even the one that will stop Roa and Nero's plan , Arcueid, is from Tsukihime. They could have called this "Apostle's quest for the Grail" and leave out the Fate cast and it'd still be the same :x let's hope that this change in the next chapter
Agreed. :)
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Garcher » March 7th, 2009, 7:41 pm

And as much as I like Shiki, I really hate the way they made him god-like vs. Berserker and Shirou. I reaaaally hope that Shirou gets a little beefed-up. I mean, it was a little pathetic the way that his best skill, UBW, gets destroyed so easily. Yes Shiki can see the lines of death but come on :x
Garcher

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 8th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Well just so you'd know this was originally designed to be Tsukihime vs. Fate from day one since that was the thereme for one of the convertions tey signed up for. In any case I think they decided to run with the idea since it tends to have a following none the less.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby solopy567 » March 8th, 2009, 6:51 pm

I can see from the end of chapter 4 that something ugly is gonna happen.

Honestly, Tsukihime world is winning too much, even though my fave is Sion. give some love to FSN people.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 8th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Well they did keep to where the Tsukihime mebers are as broken as they originally were of course. Although the Fate characters were more of a balance/counter-balnace group type. Although if Sakura stayed in her "Dark" mode then prety much everyone would of been dead no watter which side they were on.

In any case I'm kind of shocked on how Bazett reacted after being saved by Shiki in this chapter. Although i kind of wonder if the Tohno Gland is slowly going to make her a part of Shiki's so called harem. Although then again she is a harcore tomboy so it might take a while for it to happen.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nobaka » March 8th, 2009, 8:26 pm

I really doubt that tainted!Sakura could take Arc.

But yeah, Fate needs more love. I'm glad Assassin did so well for as long as he did, but Caster should have done better. Hell, she's older than Roa AND Nero, and has the Golden Fleece!
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » March 9th, 2009, 12:28 am

nobaka wrote:But yeah, Fate needs more love. I'm glad Assassin did so well for as long as he did, but Caster should have done better. Hell, she's older than Roa AND Nero, and has the Golden Fleece!
In terms of power, Nrvnqsr and Roa shouldn't be able to harm Caster. Heck, she flies, man. In the air. Though she cannot use the Argon Coin, her magic alone is enough to beat those 2 vampires, more so if Kojirou and Kuzuki is there. But powerlevel argument is useless in here. We all know the author's biased very much towards Tsukihime, so why bother? It's his own work, not canon, not Nasu's or anyone else's. :P

Tbh, TM Complex is one of the things I dislike about CCC. The plot's too... meh. I kinda like Rubbish's doujins more. :P
Shourai
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat