Fate/stay night start problem

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/stay night start problem

Unread postby CrioStage » April 1st, 2008, 10:41 am

Well i hope this is the right forum to post my question ... if it isnt please let me know i will delete it and make it in other place.

I installed the game in 2 computers,i always installed the Japanese version first and applied the patch available on the page everything goes well no errors when i start the game, i get the warning screen (of all characters been 18 years old +) follow up with the mirrormoon terms agreement and after that the game starts on that instant theres no start/load/config screen, and i start with rin route. Is this normal? or i just messed up on something? =x

PS: this is the screen i miss:

img396.imageshack.us/img396/3072/1207028759386so0.jpg

thanks in advance =/
CrioStage
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » April 1st, 2008, 10:52 am

That's not the Rin route, it's the prologue. You won't get the main intro screen until after you finish the intro, which is 2.5-3 days IIRC. (That is ingame days, obviously)
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby CrioStage » April 1st, 2008, 11:00 am

Henduluin wrote:That's not the Rin route, it's the prologue. You won't get the main intro screen until after you finish the intro, which is 2.5-3 days IIRC. (That is ingame days, obviously)

Oh ... thanks for the fast reply i fell like a noob ... tyvm for the help ^^ (thats what i get for rushing things ...)
CrioStage
Totally hardly posted

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat