hisui route problem

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

hisui route problem

Unread postby sirpete » March 9th, 2008, 10:14 am

Hi, i have a problem in Hisui route, actually when I?m in my room (first day, night) and I hear the dog voices over window. Accordence with walkthorug I?ll choose go sleep, but there is not any selections, I just go out and there see Nero (Hrhqrlq, I don?t remember ;) ).

I play with walkthroug, but there is maybe something wrong.
1. There's only a few minutes until homeroom. I have to head there right away.
1. Go out into the hallway to think about it.
1. Get a hold of myself and head back to the mansion.
2. About the cheerful girl.
2. Stay in my own room.
2. Go to sleep. <---problem

Thankz for help...
and sorry for my bad english :oops: .
sirpete
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby animefanzmg » April 9th, 2008, 2:18 am

you need to play either arc or ciels first, than you can play akiha or hisui's and you can only do kohaku's route after you beat hisui's
new options will become avalible after you beat the necisary routes.
animefanzmg
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby yud1 » April 9th, 2008, 4:38 pm

I think it's nothing wrong with that (given that the 4th options appeared). if I'm not mistaken there are some events intersecting with the ones from the Akiha route, so just go forward and see what's gonna happen. oh, and you also have to clear at least one route of Near Side of The Moon. (Arc's or Ciel's, whatever you may prefer. I cleared both before going for the Far Side though)

it would be more convenient if you turn the 'skip read parts' on. if you reach the ending with all the parts being skipped, only then we can really say that there may be a problem (or you picked wrong choices, not really likely if you do what Ciel-Sensei said :) ).

in such situation I'd go consult the flowchart rather than walkthrough, but I guess that's a matter of preference. ;)
yud1
Totally hardly posted

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat