a complete list?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

a complete list?

Unread postby Donvermicelli » February 19th, 2008, 9:13 pm

I was wodnering something since I haven't seen other work of type moon other than that of Fate/stay night, is there a certain list that shows they entire beginning of the type moon novels to the latest installment? because if what I heard is right about the stories being continuations of each others then I'd like to read the whole thing instead of having this "tunnel vision".
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Unlimited_Blade_Works » February 19th, 2008, 10:22 pm

Theres Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Theres the Melty Blood fighting Tsukihime series too.
Unlimited_Blade_Works
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby biran007 » February 19th, 2008, 10:55 pm

the latest novel DDD has nothing to do with the world in fate stay night.
biran007
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 20th, 2008, 1:58 am

Not everything in set up in the same universe... the game, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood, plus the novel, Kara no Kyoukai, is set one one universe, although there's minimal connection between Kara no Kyoukai with the rest.

the game, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, plus the novel Fate/Zero, are in one universe. There's also some fighting game based on F/SN, dojin and official including Fate/Tiger Colloseum, one up and coming arcade game which name i forgot, and some more.

Other than that, i have no idea.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat