M.u.g.e.n

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

M.u.g.e.n

Unread postby serialies » October 13th, 2007, 6:22 am

hi i donno if this is where i should be posting this topic...(or if im allowed to post this at all)

but neway ive been looking for the archer and saber mugen characters for ages now ;_;...they're considered "rare" and seeing as this is a type moon fansite i figured someone might play mugen and have these characters, so basically its a request for the char files >_>

if your a "trader" i have a bunch of type-moon stuff i can send o_o: i have chibi-rin, chibi-archer, bezerker, dark arcueid, normal arcueid, neko-arcueid, sion, sion vampire, warakia, warakia-ex, shiki tohno, shiki nanaya, $nchaos, hisui&kohaku, mecha-hisui, akiha, and G-akiha i will seriously zip all those up and send em if someone gives me a link to saber and archer T_T

yah sorry in advance if this kinda stuff isnt allowed o_o...if your a mod feel free to delete my post if it rule breaks =/
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » October 13th, 2007, 1:13 pm

Ahh, MUGEN. So appealing, yet such a pain to configure.

I gave up looking up stuff for it. So sorry I can't really help. But if you want, you can help me? XD.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby serialies » October 13th, 2007, 1:32 pm

i dont mind ;P. i cant expect ppl to help me if i dont help them right?

wud u need xactly o_o
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » October 13th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Anything would do. I have an empty shell. XD.

Maybe it'll get me in the mood to heavy-seek teh internets and IRC to find the Archer/Saber charas. :lol: (I want them too, heh). They're prolly out there somewhere.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby mir » October 13th, 2007, 8:50 pm

I got a copy of mugen that has rider and saber. Rider plays similar to Eddie and Saber to Ky :P
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby serialies » October 14th, 2007, 2:08 am

mmm...im after the fate/sword dance rip...ive had->deleted the custom (including a very...intresting sprite) fanmade one

well i can upload my type-moon chars somewhere for ppl to download -> all you gotta do is then go to the select and add their names (you may want to get a new screen pack that can hold more chars...or if you dont wanna there should be a file called "big", copy the stuff there and use it to override the select n stuff in the normal mugen folder)...ill post the link l8ter =]

EDIT: ok heres a pack of type moon chars- more to come http://rapidshare.com/files/62518831/ty ... r_pack.rar
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » October 14th, 2007, 4:24 pm

I wouldn't touch that thing. Characters tend to be way unbalanced.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby serialies » October 14th, 2007, 4:43 pm

who plays mugen for balance o_O...besides these are supposed to be balanced like melty blood so its ok...ive played with em all and the only one i would call "cheap" would be chibi rin (and maybe archers unlimited blade works if you manage to pull off the key combo)

neway its up to you to download...but i still want saber :cry:

EDIT: ok 2nd half of the pack is uploaded : D http://rapidshare.com/files/62647497/ty ... pack_2.rar
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » November 19th, 2007, 10:43 pm

I think I found Archer. Well, yeah, UBW and all, but dunno if this is the one you want. Looks kinda funny. XD

Will upload when I've got time to zip it and upload it. Been away from Revolve for a long time now, busy busy lately.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby serialies » November 20th, 2007, 2:51 am

i got archer in the 2nd part of mah pack i think :o, and he is really hacky when you use UBW (unlimited super bar and a 1hit ko move on most chars...)
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby khrizz8 » January 3rd, 2008, 11:27 am

i asked my brother about anyone of the fate series bue he didn't have any luck so sorry.... i'll post it here if i have found one... oh and tnx for the pack....
-have a bloody day-
khrizz8
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby james-skarz » February 22nd, 2008, 10:26 am

i just go to Mugen-Infantry, otherwise there's lots of actual Japanese sites that link to english ones with lots of MUGEN, as far as f/sn goes i only have Saber and Archer, and Rin Lancer and Archer (again), but these last three are joke versions of the characters (if you wanna know what I mean then they're those chibi versions you see in Tiger dojo that look like shin-chan, i honestly can't describe it any easier). Oh and Eriol, just google 'MUGEN Guide' i had the link for a tutorial to setting it up off the mugen-guild or something but lost it. Google wins by the minute. :P

and btw, the archer i have in my avatar is one that i editted from the sprites...he's actually got extremely demented hair in the MUGEN version, darn F/SD ppl -_-
LEADER OF THE GARSERKERS!!! ^_^
james-skarz
Addict

Unread postby Ciel » February 22nd, 2008, 12:12 pm

Lots of dead topic reviving going on here. :o
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat