Shuffle English patch

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Shuffle English patch

Unread postby X19AJustice » September 6th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Well i have the Shuffle game and i downloaded the shuffle alpha patch and followed the installation instructions but i still cant figure out how to get it to work so if anyone has any idea or any help that would be appreciated.
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Xavier » September 7th, 2007, 1:01 am

Did you get the right edition of the game?
Did you install the official navel patch?
Is your computer in japanese mode or something?

If you followed the instruction, you should, in theory, be able to get it to work.
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby X19AJustice » September 7th, 2007, 11:40 am

ooo well my computer is in japanese mode but the instructions didnt say anything about that lol but most of the other english patches ive installed when my comp is in japanese mode worked in english but ill try it annnndd hmm iam not sure if i have the official navel setup thing could someone send me the link to get the navel one just in case?
Thanks Xavier for the tips
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Xavier » September 7th, 2007, 7:18 pm

http://gamepatch.se/page.php?4
Its the Navel Official Limited Edition Patch.
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby X19AJustice » September 7th, 2007, 11:14 pm

Hmmm still having trouble lol ok let me list what i did. First I downloaded both the alpha patch and the update than i followed the instructions, i didnt know what it meant by make a backup so i made a copy of the shuffle.exe if thats what they wanted me to do. Than i put the update 1.1 into a folder i made and ran the navel patch as they said too. I clicked the topped button of the navel patch and the bar loaded up super quick and something came up that i dont understand and said ok. Than i extracted the patch folder and put the shuffle patch 0.03 folder into my shuffle folder which held the readme, the shuffle button, and the japanese worded icon. I didnt get no prompted to overwrite shuffle so i started the game and nothing works!! lol someone help!!! lol
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Xavier » September 7th, 2007, 11:25 pm

X19AJustice wrote:I didnt get no prompted to overwrite shuffle so i started the game and nothing works!! lol someone help!!! lol

That's your problem.
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » September 8th, 2007, 4:29 am

I'm curious as to why you didn't just ask on GamePatch's forum.

Edit: BTW, the alpha patch goes up to like day 2. Definitely not worth your time.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby X19AJustice » September 9th, 2007, 6:31 am

ooooooo thx everyone i guess if it goes only up to day 2 than ill wait for the whole patch than. but i seriously wonder y i wasnt prompt to overwrite ?_?. So there still working on the whole shuffle english patch or did they stop it?
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Xavier » September 9th, 2007, 11:40 am

X19AJustice wrote:ooooooo thx everyone i guess if it goes only up to day 2 than ill wait for the whole patch than. but i seriously wonder y i wasnt prompt to overwrite ?_?. So there still working on the whole shuffle english patch or did they stop it?

Missing files maybe?

I think they're still working on it but they're doing it very slowly. There hasn't been an update for months!
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Return to General Chat