hmm pretty funny predicament

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

hmm pretty funny predicament

Unread postby X19AJustice » August 23rd, 2007, 2:32 am

Well idk i just kept laughing at myself the more i realized what i was trying to do lol ^-^. Cuz iam playin the tsukihime game hisui route and my mom just keeps walking my room to clean and it was very hard to play considering i was after the
violating doll part because u know how he always has a flashabck every 10 seconds about it and shows the picture

i found the predicament i was in pretty hilarious lol cuz i really just wanted to play the game peacefully
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kanzar » August 23rd, 2007, 2:51 am

...violating doll - why oh why do I keep clicking 'View Spoiler' when I haven't even finished a single route? WHY? >
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 23rd, 2007, 5:38 am

Welcome to adolescence...? I understand that looking at pr0n peacefully is a difficult task in certain households, but why don't you just say to her: "Yo Mom. I'm trying to look at pix of nakkid girls. I'll clean my room myself later, k?" Not that I ever had done this, but theoretically, it should work...
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raven » August 23rd, 2007, 6:05 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:Welcome to adolescence...? I understand that looking at pr0n peacefully is a difficult task in certain households, but why don't you just say to her: "Yo Mom. I'm trying to look at pix of nakkid girls. I'll clean my room myself later, k?" Not that I ever had done this, but theoretically, it should work...

Let me guess, you usually get bad grade in social class right? :P
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby miszou » August 23rd, 2007, 10:49 am

actually, he's being more social! Actually talking to your mother about it and asking her to sod of, is more social then just trying to avoid her while doing it :3

But you could indeed just tell her to stop coming in without knocking and whenever she wants, I mean, if' you're that age, she'll understand just that :3
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xavier » August 24th, 2007, 9:26 pm

Let me tell you something. I laughed out loud.

Instead of your mother cleaning your damn room, how about cleaning it yourself? Tsk tsk, kids this days. =)
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby miszou » August 24th, 2007, 10:52 pm

Xavier wrote:Let me tell you something. I laughed out loud.

Instead of your mother cleaning your damn room, how about cleaning it yourself? Tsk tsk, kids this days. =)

You obviously never had a mother with a cleaning obsession, who just likes to clean and doesn't trust you to clean enough xD

But indeed this almost seems to stereo typical, like some teen movie :3 Made me laugh too :3

I remember when I lived at home (now I feel old again ;__;) that it wasn't normal for kids having a computer on their room (honestly no one had :3), so I could only use the computer in the study-room, and ofcourse no one knocks when entering the study-room :3 So I kinda feel with you bro :3
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby bbq » August 24th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Beowulf Lee wrote:Welcome to adolescence...? I understand that looking at pr0n peacefully is a difficult task in certain households, but why don't you just say to her: "Yo Mom. I'm trying to look at pix of nakkid girls. I'll clean my room myself later, k?" Not that I ever had done this, but theoretically, it should work...

He should be like, "Are you gonna help or are you just gonna stand there?"
bbq
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Xavier » August 25th, 2007, 2:22 am

miszou wrote:
Xavier wrote:Let me tell you something. I laughed out loud.

You obviously never had a mother with a cleaning obsession, who just likes to clean and doesn't trust you to clean enough xD

But indeed this almost seems to stereo typical, like some teen movie :3 Made me laugh too :3

I remember when I lived at home (now I feel old again ;__;) that it wasn't normal for kids having a computer on their room (honestly no one had :3), so I could only use the computer in the study-room, and ofcourse no one knocks when entering the study-room :3 So I kinda feel with you bro :3

I remember when I was a kid, we don't even have computers. We have to clean our room or we get freaking belted...so yeah.....

>_>
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 25th, 2007, 6:24 am

bbq wrote:He should be like, "Are you gonna help or are you just gonna stand there?"

That would be one way to get into an hour long session of "the talk".
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby bbq » August 25th, 2007, 9:30 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:That would be one way to get into an hour long session of "the talk".

Or.... an extra helping hand!
bbq
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Kanzar » August 25th, 2007, 11:50 am

bbq wrote:
Beowulf Lee wrote:That would be one way to get into an hour long session of "the talk".

Or.... an extra helping hand!

I hate you all so damn much right now.

*gets the mind bleach*

KANPAI.
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 25th, 2007, 8:46 pm

You know what. This reminds me of this one h-manga I was reading... no I should stop there.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby X19AJustice » August 25th, 2007, 11:11 pm

lol idk it was just sooo funny and more i thought i about it the more funny it got i just couldnt play anymore after that the whole flow was lost heheeheh. But yea cleaning obsession i clean my room....to a point lol
X19AJustice
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Chat