a pretty good korean MMO

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby pchunter » January 24th, 2008, 3:48 am

oh... yea i was checking the website.. no wonder it was down. Uhh how is the PVP (if there is one)... also are there lots of hackers there?
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby WingZero » January 24th, 2008, 5:09 am

Yeah, maintenance is going on. New event coming. I hope it doesn't suck as bad as the previous, meh.

And there are no hackers in this game that I've ever seen (frankly, when you can still get a level in around 1.5 hour at level 150, there's really no need to hack) and as for PvP, there's a Free-for-all arena and Guild VS Guild arena for people to PvP in. (Also, some damage adjustments were done (i.e. marksmen (lions) in the game had a 33% damage nerf) so PvP would be more fair. I think they did a fairly poor job at it, since lions got screwed over, but there are 7 other classes who PvP just fine, so.)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 25th, 2008, 1:07 pm

There's a new MMORPG out for the US. It was originally korean, but they even took the time to dub the NPCs. The game's called Holic (holic.netgame.com), and from what I've played, it's pretty decent.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat