Eriol-kun wrote:An EK is fine, too.
1. Hmm, Windows Install, huh-- odd thing.
Well, to be dummy-proof:
- Make sure the CD isn't in the CD Drive. o_O.
- Exactly when does this occur? For example:
- When the BIOS is loading [e.g., when the PC normally displays text asking if you can press F11 or something similar]?
- When the OS is loading [e.g. Around the time when you see the "Windows XP Pro/Home Edition" and the green bars]?
- When Windows itself already starts up?
If worse comes to worst, then we can always try out something like System Restore. (One of the beauties of XP.)
2. Well, that's okay. Seems you have an older version of Office other than '07 [Since the Startup load was taken away completely in newer versions.] It won't affect anything other than loading that bar that usually appeared with the Office links (which was completely annoying, in my opinion...).
-[J1N]- wrote:Yes, that's what happens for some computers. If you have the Eastern Language files installed, and still can't run games such as F/SN, where a blue screen pops up, download AppLocale and use it to run the game. We need a sticky thread about AppLocale -___-
ShikiXNanaya wrote:Right now I just have my regional settings to Japanese to run the games without any problems on my computer, but seeing these comments I was wondering:
Is it better to use AppLocale or to set the computer's region settings? Or is it different on Vista?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest