So, how is everyone doing?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » October 24th, 2007, 10:19 am

yo, thread resurrection after a while :)...
doing great right here, and i'm in a good mood lately; it's still raining here :D
btw, tell me 'bout how you guys been doing? :wink:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Einherjar » October 24th, 2007, 11:25 am

I have 4 projects due this week...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » October 24th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Can't beat getting ready for HSC :lol: . Though I'm only doing it on maths =P
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby idontknoW » October 24th, 2007, 1:39 pm

A revision of software requirements specifications..
An entity-relationship (database model) diagram...
A week of midterms...

=

Ridiculously exhausting week.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 25th, 2007, 4:04 am

Just return from singapore....

I can't believe how sloppy singaporean are when maintaining their wireless internet connection. I managed to broke the security of the first wireless connection appeared on my list! There was not even a password for clearance and i can even access his router and change the setting to my favor. If i want to, i can even make the connection inaccessible for him.... He was living in a huge apartment with window facing each other, and there's no single security to defend his internet :? . Well, not that i complain 8) .

Downloaded a lot of stuff there, anime, manga and everything.... :lol: . Raitei, contact me... i got a lot of goodies for you. :wink:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » October 25th, 2007, 5:06 am

lolipedofin wrote:Just return from singapore....

I can't believe how sloppy singaporean are when maintaining their wireless internet connection. I managed to broke the security of the first wireless connection appeared on my list! There was not even a password for clearance and i can even access his router and change the setting to my favor. If i want to, i can even make the connection inaccessible for him.... He was living in a huge apartment with window facing each other, and there's no single security to defend his internet :? . Well, not that i complain 8) .

Downloaded a lot of stuff there, anime, manga and everything.... :lol: . Raitei, contact me... i got a lot of goodies for you. :wink:

whoa...(what, I cannot find any word to describe my feeling; impressive? unbelievable? amusing?no, they cannot.)

btw, today, I'm supposed to have an internet installation at my house... hopefully, it works okay.... :wink:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Einherjar » October 25th, 2007, 5:40 am

lolipedofin wrote:Just return from singapore....

Well, shouldn't that be illegal?

Anyways, make that 4 projects and 2 tests. Jeez
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 25th, 2007, 6:50 am

Illegal?? :roll: :roll: :roll: I don't know... MAYBE It is a public internet connection? MAYBE he left it open so others can use??? But hey, I don't know.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude, just realize... should i edit my post a bit??... although i didn't say and download anything about Warez, Just some fansubbed anime and manga (We all do it).. is it possible a certain mod will warn me for that post..??
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby TheXev » October 25th, 2007, 11:06 am

Wow, seeing this thread after so many YEARS really makes me feel terrible. My life has changed so much since then... I can't even remember the stuff I talked about in the beginning of this thread. I never finished school, i was robbed of my education right before i was meant to graduate. Now I'm 1000 miles away, working a shitty job... sure I'm ahead of where I was before, but I'm not where I should be in my life... It's honestly depressing. Long hours, busting my ass, weeks at a time going by without myself realizing's it. Working all kinds of different hours... but for some reason I'm content right now.

I honestly thought I, of all people, would be working retail. But I've gained a lot of skills in this job. I can deal with people now... I mean like, real assholes. I find something satisfying putting them in their places too, when it does happen. It almost feels like.... never mind that. I know having this experience is going to pay off when i do finally work my way back into IT... not many people at my age can say they have management experience.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby miszou » October 31st, 2007, 2:01 pm

funny how life can go huh? When I was young I really felt I figured out my life, now I can't even bring my self to plan even 1 day ahead. In the end life always fucks up your planning, so why bother ^^;;

well at least unexpected turns give you lots and lots of new experiences and, you can always change your path again, but now with new skills :3

I'm thinking of finishing university this year, but I have honestly no clue about what to do after, guess I'll think of that later.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » November 1st, 2007, 12:36 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Illegal?? :roll: :roll: :roll: I don't know... MAYBE It is a public internet connection? MAYBE he left it open so others can use??? But hey, I don't know.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude, just realize... should i edit my post a bit??... although i didn't say and download anything about Warez, Just some fansubbed anime and manga (We all do it).. is it possible a certain mod will warn me for that post..??

Nah, people do that all the time anyways. You're one of the first to say it with pride tho.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby UbeL » November 7th, 2007, 9:14 am

preparing for the 3rd year final exam, and looking for university to enter the next phase of life...
and i still can't decide what faculty should i enter...
so frustrating...
"Meier may we be this way forever, and
Tell me lover what will become of the others?"
Bones, skin, nails and flesh
On a bed of lack of passion, a medievil consequence
They worry you with all the talk of how you're not their kind
UbeL
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby lolipedofin » January 23rd, 2008, 3:05 pm

Just heard the news about Heath Ledger... He was truly one of the best, one of my favorite Actor. :cry: :cry: :cry:

May the family of the departed be given strength and courage to face this ordeal...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 22nd, 2008, 5:55 pm

MY DVD DRIVE BROKE DOWN !!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sob... How the hell should i store all this heap of data in my HDD now.... And right after i just bought 50 blank DVDs.....
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 22nd, 2008, 6:00 pm

Im feeling VERRY SLEEEEEPY...

But im forcing myself awake to watch football match later on...

I wish there was some website that allows me to stream football while im on my bed...
EDIT: FOR FREE
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 22nd, 2008, 6:09 pm

Same here.... Also waiting... 38 minutes to kick-off

Destroy the Scousers... LOL

naw, i actually prefer Liverpool to go through... What's better than beating 'em in the final on the competition they 'thought' they're the best at...

Destroy all in your path :twisted: Red Devils :twisted: !! We are the true reds!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby idontknoW » April 22nd, 2008, 6:10 pm

summer = vacation = time for games and hobbies.
playing Team Fortress 2 at the singapore servers, the game's quite addicting, even if I weren't fond of online-based games back then.
might be one of my last times though cause I feel like preparing for the incoming thesis terms.
also, holy shit. sacchin as a heroine? don't know, but I wish.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 22nd, 2008, 6:52 pm

Yikes!!! It's kick off already... too engrossed on watching anime....

EDIT (Half time match report):

Booooring..... I guess that is to be expected from a Liverpool-Chelsea game.... 1 lucky goal by Kuyt...

Guess i'm gonna hit the sack... gotta save energy for tomorrow match against Barca... lol, i talk like i'm gonna play in the game.

*yawn*... sleepy

EDIT (full time)

Manage to stay awake and bring myself to watch the match til the end... And boy, i'm glad i do so. Great goal in the second half, magnificent header by Riise... too bad to his own goal... :lol: :lol: :lol:

expect inferno_flamex to rant somewhere... lol. Tough luck dude... but that was one of the best own goal i've ever seen... only topped by Adriano's own goal during friendly agains Man United... Better luck at second leg.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » April 23rd, 2008, 10:57 am

Back to topic..

I feel like ranting off somewhere...

I actually skipped school because of the match result.. -___-

BummerBummerBummerBummerBummerBummerBummer

*Goes off in search of some Anime/Ero game to lift the mood alittle*
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » April 23rd, 2008, 6:57 pm

lol i feel depressed... my 15 hours of work was deleted D: but i guess i can understand cause it was frikken 927 lines long... oh well. Back to the quiet me now.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat