no img posting section darn XD.. well my noob effort at wall

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

no img posting section darn XD.. well my noob effort at wall

Unread postby Dprovidence » June 10th, 2007, 3:00 am

first post here :P

First of all love your work THX :P

anyways was reading about how kara no kyoukai is being made into a movie HOOOOOT and made some wall paper and sig :P although I am noob at photoshop and did nothing fancy :P

And posting here since i used the translated quotes from mirror moon :P hope it is not violating anything ?_?

yeah first tried sig, well I tried.... pfft well i thought it looked okay and currently using 3 in a row :P

looks like this in sig :P

then tried kara no kyoukai wall paper.... arrrr

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2015 ... perdi1.jpg

Thought it was empty and added quotes, and few things again ...

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3534 ... peril5.jpg

I think the bottom quote worked out but the top one was just awward... and it looked too empty if i did not put it there ..... and lowering the quotes would get in the shiki's face.

Any idea.... :P and what do you think of them XD.. (although they were practicaly just cut resize and stuff......)

hmm did not see any rule section.
hope this forum has no img uploading rules... cause if it did i prolly over uploaded already LOL .....
Dprovidence
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby mir » June 10th, 2007, 3:25 am

The quotes in the sigs are hard to read because they're so tiny. Perhaps a bigger font size would be better...but the images work :D

Same with the wallpaper, though the second one looks a bit too busy with all the text. It'll make for a better effect to limit to just 1 quote maybe?
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dprovidence » June 10th, 2007, 3:40 am

So prolly like this would be better then :P

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6262 ... er2qb2.jpg
Dprovidence
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby marus » June 10th, 2007, 3:42 am

I like those sigs, particularly the one of Arcueid. Cool quote there. The Shiki one is a bit hard to read though, maybe get a shorter quote or something. As for the wallpaper, yeah, the glare from the knife kinda messes you up. Maybe you can lower the knife, if the source image is big enough, although IMO you don't really need a quote on top, it looks fine without one.

Hmm, it'd be cool if we had a thread where members posted some of their own fanart/photoshops/whatnot. I'd like to see what everyone can come up with.

Oh, and the rules are in the announcements section.

Edit: Ug, you beat me, already fixed the wall. Yeah, it looks good like that.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Dprovidence » June 10th, 2007, 3:48 am

THx .... but yeah they have awsome image already for typemoon stuffs... like seriously those were mostly all just cut out .... cept for saber one which I added little light, because just the game cg was boring :P

yeah and I think i should take my time and find better quotes..... especialy Arcueid one.. she really does not say much since she is like new to the world LOL...... most of the cool things in the Tsukihime was not said but Arcueid darn LOL...
Dprovidence
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » June 10th, 2007, 9:39 am

Dprovidence has broken the spoiler rule and has been banned. I have masked the spoilers in his posts and removed his spoiling signature.

Return to General Chat