Need some helps to complete Eve Burst Error!

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Need some helps to complete Eve Burst Error!

Unread postby Flamby » May 4th, 2007, 10:51 pm

Hi all!
I'm writing on this forum because i know of all yours are fond of japaneses Games!
So here i'm in little dead end for this game and i don't really know why :oops: I laybe have missed somes basics :s
If someone have complete this game it would nice to help me because i really like it!

So i'm playing Eve Burst Error since a week now, this game has two protagonists in it ( Each have a different story) .
At the beginning you choose one and i choose the guy, Kohjiro!
So i play this story and at a moment i couldn't do anything. I have already done everything possible at this but it unlock nothing to continue.
So i looked for a walktrought and i found only one wich explained that, at this i have to start the second story and reach a step in it which would unlock my first story.
I played the second story and reach a dead-end like the first one. I thought that the first one would be unlocked, i load my previous saves... and nothing, everything the same!

So i want to if some of yours had successed to this game, of there is maybe a special manipulation to do, in order to connect my two saves :s or anything else!

Thanks in advance!
Flamby
Might just like this board

Unread postby Message » May 5th, 2007, 8:16 am

The trick is not to start a new game, but to 'load' your Marina progress from the same slot as your first Kojiroh game: First you start the game with one of the two protagonists, then when the story bogs down you save your progress. Then you go to the load screen and open the savegame you just created, but you click under the character that you have NOT yet played. So in your case, you click your saved game under the Marina column. This will put you at the beginning of the Marina storyline. Once her story comes to a standstill, you save and load the same game under the Kojiroh column again.

Btw, can I ask you a personal favour? Once you get to the hacking scene, and you finish it, can you create a save for me? The saves are stored in the registry, so just save the contents of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C's ware\EVE burst error to a .reg file. I would appreciate it very much.

Unread postby Flamby » May 5th, 2007, 11:00 am

Okkkyyy Thanx :)
I will try as you you says! I tried something similar but it seems to me that it overworte my saves :s

and no problems once i get the hacking scene i will post you the saves. But i'm not an hardcore gamer lol, so don't expect them too early.
First i have to suceed the trick you give to me :)
Flamby

Unread postby Flamby » May 11th, 2007, 11:14 pm

I finally succed the trick you tell to me message and continued to play ;)
I'm now just after the hacking scene with the two scenarios on the first savegame in the game interface.

So here are the savegames you asked me :
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=QDB3JTLP
I don't know you'll manage to use it but before importing it in the registry you should edit it to set good path for you.

By the way i'm gratefull to you, thanks a lot :)

Flamby.
Flamby

Unread postby Message » May 12th, 2007, 9:29 am

Thanks lots of bunches, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Although by now it's been so long since I got stuck there that I might as well start all the way from the beginning again - I forgot most everything in the game. -__-

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lot.

Re: Need some helps to complete Eve Burst Error!

Unread postby Lorenzo-sama » December 15th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Stuck on Marina's scenario on the night of the 4th day. I got to the stump in her story, saved, went to Kojiroh's side, got to the stump, saved, loaded Marina's side and nothing~! This is really frustrating because the game is getting better and better :cry:.. Some help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Lorenzo-sama
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Chat