What are you listening to?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » September 21st, 2008, 9:48 pm

Ever After

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 21st, 2008, 10:21 pm

AU AU AU A U !!
AUCH!!!!
Don't open all the spoiler boxes at the same time! It hurts your ears!!!
NOw: Nice remix. Xpecialy the last one.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » September 21st, 2008, 10:25 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Einherjar wrote:Great, now I've set up quite a racket with flash in the forums... I hope message won't get mad -_-
OH! NO!

You know. If you say his name three times "he" is bound to appear.
...M*ss*g*-sama...
Oh! I heard that if you chant Message-man five times in front of a mirror he appears with a rusted hook in hand and BANS you! BRRR!!!
:P just kidding!

Anyway, back on topic!
I can't listen to any of the songs uploaded in flash by Rikh... it plays like 2 sounds and then stops working... why is that?
Last edited by abscess on September 22nd, 2008, 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » September 21st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Editing this out now =P
Sorry for uploading files message :( Will be sure not to do so again :wink:
Last edited by Rikh on September 22nd, 2008, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 21st, 2008, 10:50 pm

Blacken the Cursed Sun - LoG
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » September 22nd, 2008, 7:01 am

Koi no Minoru Densetsu - Minoru Shiraishi
!すでのな

Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Maes » September 22nd, 2008, 8:46 am

Rikh wrote:Stuff
Hauuuu~~~ Hanyuu is so cute!

Coincidences are amazing though, I happen to be listening to this right now:

[edit] Message makes a good point that I didn't think about in my tiredness :\

Anyway, I was listening to Yuzuki -- Dear You -Cry-
Last edited by Maes on September 22nd, 2008, 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread post by Message » September 22nd, 2008, 10:15 am

I have severe doubts that you people have received author permission to upload full copies of copyrighted music. You are thereby all in breach of the warez rule. All music has been deleted, don't attempt to break the rules again.

zweiterversuch, Raitei and Rikh: Consider this your one and only warning.

Einherjar, this will be your absolute final warning. I've had to add spoiler tags to your posts several times before, remove your avatar twice, and now you're breaking the warez rule. My patience is now entirely at an end. Next time you break a rule, no matter how slightly, you're out permanently.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 22nd, 2008, 10:35 am

Message wrote:I have severe doubts that you people have received author permission to upload full copies of copyrighted music. You are thereby all in breach of the warez rule. All music has been deleted, don't attempt to break the rules again.

zweiterversuch, Raitei and Rikh: Consider this your one and only warning.

Einherjar, this will be your absolute final warning. I've had to add spoiler tags to your posts several times before, remove your avatar twice, and now you're breaking the warez rule. My patience is now entirely at an end. Next time you break a rule, no matter how slightly, you're out permanently.

.....Reise, Reise- Rammstein.
8 inches in a week!

idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread post by idontknoW » September 22nd, 2008, 2:55 pm

Message wrote:I have severe doubts that you people have received author permission to upload full copies of copyrighted music. You are thereby all in breach of the warez rule. All music has been deleted, don't attempt to break the rules again.
well then, clarify something up for me. What happens if we embed (imeem, for example) something that was uploaded by someone else? Would that be deleted (and be considered as meddling with warez content) as well?

Just to avoid any future banhammers.

listening to NU107 radio atm.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.

Unread post by Message » September 22nd, 2008, 4:08 pm

idontknoW wrote:Just to avoid any future banhammers.
...Did you even consider reading the rules by yourself? Say what you will, but the warez rule is probably the most clearly stated rule in the entire list.

Thalnos
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Thalnos » September 22nd, 2008, 7:17 pm

And this is why I didn't join in on the whole "lololololol post yer song". Besides the fact that it was annoying to have that shit playing all the time AND lag my browser with poorly written flash/java scripts.

GodEatGod - MM
"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." - Bill Maher

IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread post by IceCold_Asssassin » September 23rd, 2008, 1:11 am

Muse - Starlight

idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread post by idontknoW » September 23rd, 2008, 8:18 am

First off, what's playing: Paskong Pinoy Medley by the Bukas Palad Ministry.

Reply to Message: (spoilertagged to save space)
► Show Spoiler
that aside, I say:
Goodbye forever. mirror moon forums. This feeling of being unwelcome in this place has been here for ages and I can now actually see how it feels like. I've resisted this feeling for ages already and i guess i just cracked today. Kind of reminds me of the ol' days of breaking support discs but that is another story.

I'll have to thank the staff for being able to persuade me into buying MBAC and Tsukibako for all the translations and the effort of doing it.

As they say, "..and nothing of value was lost."
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.

Unread post by Message » September 23rd, 2008, 8:39 am

In before saying that I should have said this so at the very beginning. I'll just throw you a "Did you even consider reading the (my) post by yourself?" back at you. Perhaps I should have emphasized "by someone else" and written "YouTube" instead of imeem as an example, don't you think?
Touche. Never heard of imeem, but I agree the YouTube issue is very gray... Basically, I'd say low bitrate junk you often find on youtube falls under quotation rights. Same for AMVs, MADs and whatnot. However as has been explained in some other thread, full anime episodes etc are not allowed. I don't have time to read every post or watch every youtube in these forums, so feel free to pm me or Arch with infringing stuff you encounter.

Technically, pasting a text from someone else's website is already copyright infringement. So it's all about finding an acceptable balance. Not sure what's good or not? Ask us, or just don't post it. Better to leave something be than to push the limits and risk someone (me) getting their pants tied in a knot.
P.S. why quote that line instead of the first sentence? I was saying this on the offenders' behalf and for any conscious fellow out there wanting to post an embedded player in this thread in the future.
No reason actually, other than to save space.

People broke rules, I got annoyed, I warned people, people got annoyed. My apologies for being annoying, but the warnings stand. Side note: The fact that I'm mostly seen telling people to behave doesn't mean I don't have anything nice to say. It means I only have enough time to tell people to behave. If people managed to not break any rules, or I'd choose to stop enforcing them, I would probably be saying a lot nicer things instead. Now, back to the topic please.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 23rd, 2008, 12:50 pm

Wait Message!
I have a question...
Do you write down the names of the people you warned? I mean do you have something like a "Message's Bann-note?"

NOte: You don't have to answer. I found the thought funny and posted it.

Again to the topic.

Miguel Aceves - Un mundo raro." ( A weird world)
8 inches in a week!

Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Balcerzak » September 23rd, 2008, 4:11 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Wait Message!
I have a question...
Do you write down the names of the people you warned? I mean do you have something like a "Message's Bann-note?"
Search:
keyword = warning
author = message

That said...
Now listening: Galadriel - Strokes of Desire

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » September 23rd, 2008, 4:19 pm

^Those guys are amazing, it's refreshing seeing that there exists some non-generic gothic metal.

Reign of Silence - Gods Tower

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » September 23rd, 2008, 6:52 pm

Have to check up on Galadriel
They sound a little like the Aegis album ( <- one of the best albums ever btw, but ironically the only good they ever made) by Theatre of Tragedy, but with more metal.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » September 23rd, 2008, 7:54 pm

the whole blooddrunk album, by Children of Bodom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side note--> best album ever: Powerslave, quit yer bitchin'
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN