What anime are you watching?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Re: What anime are you watching?

Unread postby Uberoy » August 22nd, 2010, 1:15 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:They just talk...and talk...and talk...and talk...and have flashbacks...and talk...then fight...and talk...more flshbacks...and at the end have some fanservice.

So, which parts are included in the 4minutes of interesting?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 22nd, 2010, 10:34 pm

Uberoy wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:They just talk...and talk...and talk...and talk...and have flashbacks...and talk...then fight...and talk...more flshbacks...and at the end have some fanservice.

So, which parts are included in the 4minutes of interesting?

Oh, oh! let me tell you about the first serious fight.

first they are talking. Who? Well, boy1, girl1 and sister1.
Then badguy1 tries to kill them. But sister1 saves the day. Boy1 goes mad and follows badguy1 to the beach. Once there! they talk...and talk...and talk...and talk...then fight...well, not really. Then they talk again. Girl1 enters and starts talking... a lot. Then boy1 talks...then badguy1..then there is a really boring pun.

After that bad guy attacks and flees...yeah, he flees! oh! and he takes girl1 with him. Then Bad guy talks in front of girl1, who will surely remind you of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.

He talks, talks, transforms, tries to kill boy1 and when you think " OH GOD! A FIGHT! I MEAN, A REAL FIGHT! FINALLY!" Boy1 just defeats him. I am sure you are asking yourself "WTF? what do you mean he "just" defeats him? Did he kick his ass or not?"
Well, I will put it this way. If you close your eyes, you miss it. It is that quick! It goes like: BLAM!! and you are like: "huh? what? sorry. I had to sneeze".

it really is disappointing. Nero's fight in the non existing Tsukihime anime was more interesting. And I tell you my boy, that sucked! badly!

To put it short, it goes like this:
4 interesting minutes:

talk...talk...talk...kick...talk...talk...pun...punch...talk...flashback...talk...final move...talk...pun...end.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Maes » August 22nd, 2010, 10:53 pm

I've pretty much lost interest in anime as of late. Nothing seems to be catching my interest really.
その目だれの目?
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 23rd, 2010, 12:17 am

DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE,DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE!!!!

hold your horses! Katanagatari just got amazing! I won't tell you the episode and what happens but...
I will just say: USE YOUR IMAGINATION WHEN HEARING THIS. HINT...IT IS A KICK ASS FIGHT!!!!

8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 26th, 2010, 5:20 am

Oh yeah If it's the August episode then yes it did have those fights.

In any case I pretty much went over the entier first season of Index since it's getting it's second season sometime in October it would seem.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 29th, 2010, 12:04 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Oh yeah If it's the August episode then yes it did have those fights.

In any case I pretty much went over the entier first season of Index since it's getting it's second season sometime in October it would seem.

You mean railgun's something something? What did you think of it? I think it is really watchable but not as good as I thought it would be.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 29th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Actually Railgun is the side story of Index, but both of htem are rather interesting to watch. The two titles translates into A Certain Magical Index and the other is A Certain Scientific Railgun.

For Index it's mostly about the magic sid eof theings that are trying to secure Index from Touma so they could be able to use the 103,000 grimories stored inside her with her so-called Perfect Memory of hers.

As for Railgun it's more about Biribiri and her friends in the city. This give more of a background of what is going on in the city along with giving a beter explaiation of espers that reside in the city.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Raven » August 31st, 2010, 12:44 am

probaly old news but I got the Basilisk Blu-ray Complete Series and ... holy @$#@$ it's beyond word. The last time an anime delivered a similar effect was probably Elfen Lied, but I think Basilisk is from a higher plan of existence. It's more than make up for the entire summer's drought.
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 5th, 2010, 9:30 pm

Nurarihyon no Mago

watchable. And I really like how this one character looks a lot like Shinji from Fate but with a few nice points (a few though he still is a prick!)

EDIT: Sorry, I take back what I said. It isn't watchable. It is "watchable?" with the "?" I would even add a "!?" but I don't want to be too harsh.

EDIT2: Now it really sucks. Don't watch it. Ever. It will piss you off. No overreacting. It is that bad. Specialy the bakeneko episodes.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raven » September 24th, 2010, 10:13 pm

finished Eureka 7 ... what's so great about it?
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 17th, 2010, 4:55 pm

I'm currently watching:

Oreimo
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Yosuga no Sora
and
Super Robot Taisen Original Generation: The Inspector
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Previous

Return to General Chat