Howdy!

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Howdy!

Unread postby Flamzeron » November 16th, 2013, 2:59 am

Hi! I'm new here. My name is Flamzeron. I'm a big Fate/Stay night fan. I started watching it during middle school when I was getting into anime more seriously (as in, not Toonami.) I've recently gotten into visual novels, thanks to Fate/Stay Night. The first one I played happen to be mirror moon's Fate/Stay Night translation. Since then, I've moved onto the Sono Hanabira series, but I hope to play more in the future.

My favorite video game series of all time is the Tales series. My favorite is Tales of Eternia. I've been collecting the games and any merchandise I can find for a good several years now. I have almost all of them.

For anime, my favorite is DragonBall, but Saint Seiya is a close second. I've watched all of DB (including DBZ, GT, and Kai.) I'm looking forward to Battle of Gods. I've only seen 60 of the original Saint Seiya but I've played two of the games and I have seen Lost Canvas and I'm currently up to date on Omega. I'm really enjoying it.

As you can probably guess, I'm into collecting. I like to collect DVDs, games, comics, and action figures.

On the side, I voice act. I've been doing it for probably 8 or 9 years I think. I'm not a professional, but I hope to do some in the future. Most of the time, people want me to voice act for their Sims machinima. Probably not the best line of work, but meh.

My passion is writing. I'm currently going into my 3rd year of college and I'm majoring in Creative Writing. I haven't published much, though I did upload a parody of Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck on Google Drive so my friends could read it.

I've been helping with a translation of a game called Clock Tower: The First Fear on PS1. I would love to help out with any future projects if needed.

That's pretty much it. I looking forward to posting more and I hope we can all be friends.
Flamzeron
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Chat