Castle Fantasia 2 Renewal In Game Music?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Castle Fantasia 2 Renewal In Game Music?

Unread postby Flamby » March 26th, 2007, 10:15 pm

Here is a technical question i have about Castle Fantasia 2 renewal.
Looking on this forum i discover this game and it's translation, so i managed to get it and try the english patch you about in the precedent post.
I like it, it's very nice, but i have a question... Is it normal i haven't any music in game? I got all sounds effects but no music i don't know.

If someone have managed to get it work before it would be nice to tell me how to have the music! Maybe it's because i'm on Vista? :?

Don't know :s

Thanks in advance ! :)
Flamby
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheXev » March 27th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Most older Ego games store their music on the game CD, so if it isn't inserted, then the music may not work. If its anything like Men At Work! 2 (the game published directly after it), then try copying the wavs from the music folder of the game disc to the installation folder.

You can also try compatibility mode (either Windows 2000 or XP) and see if that fixes it.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Flamby » March 27th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Thanks i finally suceed to get it work.
It seems that BGM music aren't automatically installed. And if you have more than one CD Drive you have to put the music disc( here is the third, not another one) on your first drive or copy the music dir to game's root.

So you were right, copying music to game's directory work perfectly!

Thanks a lot!
Flamby
Might just like this board

Return to General Chat