what are u playing now?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby nobaka » May 29th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Phoenician wrote:I'm playing Battle Moon Wars, Fatalfake, Rinkan Club, Re-Finishing Kana -little sister-/Figures of Happiness/Heart de Roommate/Kingdom/Ever17 (my laptop died so I had to start my games over)

on a side note, the box for my kana game is squishy, as is the one for Phantom of Inferno, but they are made of "hard" plastic, hueh~?
my Mass Effect and Crescendo boxes are nigh indestructible tho, and rest I just keep stuffed in closet so I don't lose them (everything from Monkey Island to Star Wars Galaxies to my complete Baldur's Gate series ^_^) ah memories, now to find X-calibar and reminisce about the Imoen Mod for BG... and discuss "when mirrabbo will EVER finish the TOB mod he announced 3 years ago"

If you like BG, you may want to try Fallout/Fallout 2. Fallout 2 is much better, imo, but both are fantastic games. Rully good voice acting.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AddleBoy » May 29th, 2008, 7:04 pm

I'm playing the Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright games for the DS and I'm really hooked. I bought all of the first three games at once and I'm currently still playing through the first one.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Phoenician » May 29th, 2008, 7:37 pm

nobaka wrote:
Phoenician wrote:I'm playing Battle Moon Wars, Fatalfake, Rinkan Club, Re-Finishing Kana -little sister-/Figures of Happiness/Heart de Roommate/Kingdom/Ever17 (my laptop died so I had to start my games over)

on a side note, the box for my kana game is squishy, as is the one for Phantom of Inferno, but they are made of "hard" plastic, hueh~?
my Mass Effect and Crescendo boxes are nigh indestructible tho, and rest I just keep stuffed in closet so I don't lose them (everything from Monkey Island to Star Wars Galaxies to my complete Baldur's Gate series ^_^) ah memories, now to find X-calibar and reminisce about the Imoen Mod for BG... and discuss "when mirrabbo will EVER finish the TOB mod he announced 3 years ago"

If you like BG, you may want to try Fallout/Fallout 2. Fallout 2 is much better, imo, but both are fantastic games. Rully good voice acting.

I have Fallout 1/2/BoS ^_^
probably not getting 3, I liked Elder Scrolls, but I don't see relationship between Fallout and Bethesda

my closet is stuffed with games from windows 3.1-XP
First game I ever bought was Warcraft 1, although by that time we already had Loom and Monkey Island iirc
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby idontknoW » May 30th, 2008, 1:37 am

abscess wrote:(Xbox360) tends to die fast

RROD? yeah, i'm aware and we are trying as much as we can just to avoid it. -.-

moonster wrote:GTA4

oh yeah. i totally forgot about that. I should buy a copy once i do get the chance.

also, Halo 3 atm. Still not used to first-person shooters using those analog stick controllers.... I prefer the PC for those sorts.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » May 30th, 2008, 3:01 am

Phoenician wrote:
nobaka wrote:

probably not getting 3, I liked Elder Scrolls, but I don't see relationship between Fallout and Bethesda

First game I ever bought was Warcraft 1, although by that time we already had Loom and Monkey Island iirc

HOLY SHIT LOOM

Best game involving faceless swan-morphers who use music and sewing to cast spells EVER.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Phoenician » May 31st, 2008, 2:11 am

nobaka wrote:
Phoenician wrote:
nobaka wrote:[quote="Phoenician"]I'm playing Battle Moon Wars, Fatalfake, Rinkan Club, Re-Finishing Kana -little sister-/Figures of Happiness/Heart de Roommate/Kingdom/Ever17 (my laptop died so I had to start my games over)

HOLY SHIT LOOM

Best game involving faceless swan-morphers who use music and sewing to cast spells EVER.[/quote]

higher difficulties blow, have to cast using sound only, "Piano classes now include advanced spellcasting, children."
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby moonster » May 31st, 2008, 10:30 am

Has anybody tried playing Assassin's creed on the pc? I have a friend who has it, he hasn't played it either though. Can anybody shed some light on this?
I love playing games on my computer
moonster
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » May 31st, 2008, 11:12 am

Its probably the best version of ac except for the friggin quit game button >_> Thats what alt F4 (I think) is for ...

The keyboard config is a little unusual and will take some time to get used to but when you do its probably the best way to play. It has more modes, better gfx and really the only reason you wouldnt get it for the pc is if you are an achievements whore.
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to General Chat