Halo animu

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Halo animu

Unread postby abscess » July 25th, 2009, 9:14 am

Probably not much of a news now, is it?
Any way, for those that may care and not know, this is the trailer

As an anime fan, I'm not particularly impressed. As a Halo fan, I'm shitting in my pants in expectation!!!!
I wasn't expecting them to stick to the designs as if it was scripture, but I have to say that the mech-chief design looks really odd. I like how the Arbiter looks in general, but the samurai-esque armored elite looks waaaay to forced. And Casio's 3D rendition.... that's just ugly.

Also, lol at the 1337 spartan.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Halo animu

Unread postby AlinSabel » July 25th, 2009, 11:28 am

Monty Oum's Haloid is a lot cooler. :V

EDIT: His Dead Fantasy clips are REALLY good though. :o
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Maes » July 25th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Looks like it's going to be pretty terrible.
その目だれの目?
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » July 25th, 2009, 3:32 pm

if one char gets to say "BOOM, HEADSHOT!!!" i might get to dl that single chapter..... or might not.....

i'll wait to an abridged of it better lol

edit: also: mmmM!, *overly faked satisfactory accent* this milk is deeeeellliiicious!! *accent*
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » July 25th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Halo anime huh? No need to watch the trailer to know that this will become a piece of digested food. What's next, Counter-strike anime?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Dark_Habit » July 25th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Uberoy wrote:Halo anime huh? No need to watch the trailer to know that this will become a piece of digested food. What's next, Counter-strike anime?

That, or some (gory) Unreal Tournie & Quake.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Uberoy » July 26th, 2009, 1:19 am

Gief gory Postal anime!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » July 26th, 2009, 4:00 am

It's Halo. It will suck, no matter what.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 21st, 2009, 1:33 am

Halo Legends - The Babysitter (Preview)

As it says, it's a preview for one of the episodes.
Looks kinda cool. It follows the logic of a stealth mission, and it keeps the fact that, if you hit an enemy on the back, it drops dead (neat way to kill some dudes during campaign). But it seems that this is in Heroic difficulty at most.... I mean, you can't kill a brute with just strikes, much less the ones that carries a hammer around...! Well, I'm digressing.

Also, too much bunny-hopping (even though that's a used way to get out of tight spots).
AlinSabel wrote:Haloid
EDIT: Dead Fantasy [...] good [...]

Yeah, those are cool. But being all choreographed, it lacks the sense of momentum in a fight-scene. But that's just a personal view.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General Chat