Blood Moon

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Blood Moon

Unread postby Tessara » March 30th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Anyone else notice the 'Crimson Moon' style for the main mirror moon page? That usually means a new release is comming soon, right? But it looks like Farland Symphony is the only thing in the works and the status page still puts it at a pretty low percentage.

Any ideas?
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » March 30th, 2009, 10:04 pm

New visual novel translation announce?
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » March 30th, 2009, 10:21 pm

OOoOoOoOoOoOoO.....I wonder if Message is gonna tell us what's going on....
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » March 30th, 2009, 10:36 pm

Couldn't it be about the game Taka is working on?(Sengoku Rance, for those that don't know) It is expecting a teaser patch soon. Or maybe it's Farland Symphony. It's still listed as active.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 31st, 2009, 12:01 am

For all we know it could be something for Farland Symphony. As for TakaJun's Yanderie Translation group I doubt they would envoe the Crimson Moon on us. So the only other idea would be there is a possible update for one of the MetlyBlood game they finished with.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Tessara » March 31st, 2009, 12:24 am

Well, I don't have a copy of Farland Symphony yet, so good job and congratulations if they've finished it, but that doesn't help me much. On the other hand, a Melty Blood update or new project announcement would definately get my attention. . .

Or maybe they just feel like stirring us all up into a frenzy :twisted:
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Catastrophe » March 31st, 2009, 12:43 am

Tessara wrote:Or maybe they just feel like stirring us all up into a frenzy :twisted:

most likely.....you did check what day is this wednesday, didnt you? :roll:
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Tessara » March 31st, 2009, 12:47 am

Aw, I know, but it never hurts to be optimistic. Or blind to reality
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » March 31st, 2009, 12:49 am

You people know shit. It's obviously the mythical Tsukihime 2. Taka slaved his ass off and has the translation ready before Tsukihime 2 is even released. The mm staff got their copy from some secret contacts.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » March 31st, 2009, 12:50 am

There are two possible April Fools jokes about to be played on me. If either is just that, a joke, I will go ape shit.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » March 31st, 2009, 12:51 am

ktkr!

I don't care what day of the year it is. I'm going to believe anything they say.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » March 31st, 2009, 1:17 am

Atriel wrote:You people know shit. It's obviously the mythical Tsukihime 2. Taka slaved his ass off and has the translation ready before Tsukihime 2 is even released. The mm staff got their copy from some secret contacts.

or perhaps theyre re-releasing fate in the "impress-your-friends" style lolololol
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » March 31st, 2009, 1:29 am

Atriel wrote:You people know shit. It's obviously the mythical Tsukihime 2. Taka slaved his ass off and has the translation ready before Tsukihime 2 is even released. The mm staff got their copy from some secret contacts.

HOLY SHIT! TSUKIHIME 2 IS ABOUT TO COME OUT!!! EEEEEK!! I CAN'T HELP BUT SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!! EEEEEEK!! EEEEEEK!!

Hmm... ALLCAPS... they make everything look much more.... stupid. Back to the underworld.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 31st, 2009, 1:40 am

ZOMG! :shock: I forogt about that. They are actually finishing up Tsukhime 2 aren't they. I'll bet it's going to be how Ryougi Shiki and Tohno Shiki first meet isn't it. And W. Len and Len will combine to be the ultimate dream familiar known as Grey Len. not only that, but I'm sure that Sacchin will get her chance with Shirou in the end of it all.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » March 31st, 2009, 1:54 am

Catastrophe wrote:or perhaps theyre re-releasing fate in the "impress-your-friends" style lolololol

"Oh superior! Please do it harder!"

Edit: VA by MSG and Peorth.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » March 31st, 2009, 9:40 pm

Atriel wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:or perhaps theyre re-releasing fate in the "impress-your-friends" style lolololol

"Oh upperclassman! Please do it harder!"

Edit: VA by MSG and Peorth.

fix'd and lulz at edit
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » April 1st, 2009, 12:36 am

it is HERE! HERE!!! Tsukihime 2!!!
Boy, do I hope it has voice-acting!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Catastrophe » April 1st, 2009, 2:48 am

ah, ya beat me D:
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Tessara » April 1st, 2009, 3:43 am

I'm three chapters in and I have to say, so far it's the best VN I've read in ages. Seriously
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » April 1st, 2009, 3:48 am

HOLY FAK ZOMFG BBQ!

I KNIU IT! I told you people!! It came to me in my dreams, and now it is here.

mirrormoon staff, for this release i humbly ask of thee, may i have your babies? I'll get started right away and contribute in the bug and typo thread.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Next

Return to General Chat