428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de Translation?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de Translation?

Unread postby Uberoy » March 15th, 2009, 8:01 pm

I saw this Vn on the vndb website and noticed that it's the first Vn for the Nintendo Wii AND that it's made by Type-moon.

So, will MM staff translate it or is it impossible because its on a console?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » March 15th, 2009, 9:45 pm

I think the possibility of it being translated is zero to none. Not only is it on a console, its specifically on the Wii. I don't think mirrormoon has the software to edit Wii games.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » March 16th, 2009, 6:38 am

That's what I thought. Would still be cool though trying a Vn on a console like Wii. :)
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 16th, 2009, 3:20 pm

Uberoy wrote:That's what I thought. Would still be cool though trying a Vn on a console like Wii. :)

but who knows...
maybe some day in the future they will make a pc version of it (I mean who the hell would buy a Vn for Wii if you can actually spend your money in something more exciting) and then, once they have done that, the MrrrMn staff will come and translate it.

what is about anyways?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby WingZero » March 16th, 2009, 5:30 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Uberoy wrote:That's what I thought. Would still be cool though trying a Vn on a console like Wii. :)

but who knows...
maybe some day in the future they will make a pc version of it (I mean who the hell would buy a Vn for Wii if you can actually spend your money in something more exciting) and then, once they have done that, the MrrrMn staff will come and translate it.

what is about anyways?

Based on the number of sales this title has, I'd say a lot of people would buy a VN for the Wii. (Type-MOON having taken part in the 2nd bonus scenario may have helped that)

I'm actually (slowly) working my way through it right now. It caught my eye a few months back after getting a perfect score from Famitsu (which is very damn rare) and I was finally able to get a copy some time last month. I was a little skeptical about the live action bit at first, but I think it was done rather well.

As for the plot, I think Evospace does a better job on his review than I ever could, so:

http://www.akiba-ch.com/?p=902
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Re: 428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de Translation?

Unread postby ghostzero » July 23rd, 2010, 2:34 pm

Hi,

I know that this thread is quite old but things have changed since then.

After all it has now been SHOWN that it is POSSIBLE to translate Wii games - look at the Fatal Frame 4 fan translation that is already completed and the started Tales of Graces fan translation project.

As I would really like to read this VN maybe MirrorMoon could get in contact with those teams in order to start on a fan translation for this..?
ghostzero
Totally hardly posted

Re: 428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de Translation?

Unread postby TheXev » July 23rd, 2010, 6:55 pm

Going to lock this thread. Everyone should understand by now that we don't take translate request. We also do hack console games, just not as seriously as we do PC games. Why bring it back from the dead anyway?
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to General Chat