Chaos;head - I just beat it.(Spoilers)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Chaos;head - I just beat it.(Spoilers)

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 26th, 2009, 9:35 pm

Ok, so the end is the intro? Yet it resolves NOTHING AT ALL. THe game ends WITH NOTHING RESOLVED! They set up COOL PREMISES THAT EVEN SURPASS NASU'S AND THEN THEY DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH! We get a kiss, and yer dead, goodbye deal. Considering people play this for it's story, to leave 90% of the questions unanswered...is insane!

I feel ripped off right now! Someone told me it always ends the same way, but there's three versions of it? What the crap is that? Even if there is, this one ending was bull!

Is there a FAQ or Guide here to explain some shit? Cause I haven't heard about a Chaos;head 2, I did hear about the Xbox version, but that'll only add Heroine routes, so that it'll be more date-sim-like.

What is going on? It led up to an epic fight, everything was coming together in an insanely epic way and I was like "YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!", and then it replays the intro of the game as the ending!

I just googled around abit and I found out I'm not the only one pissed. The three "Endings", it appears, are slight variations, but with still none of the questions I had answered. Damn them, it'd be like ending Fate / Stay Night's Fate route as they're walking up the Steps to the Temple!
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » February 26th, 2009, 10:10 pm

There are three endings? I've been busy, so i got no chance to check up more.

Being fair, i kinda knew he would... you know,

But i was like that too, it all felt awesome and then the intro replays. I still liked it a lot.
Last edited by Atriel on February 27th, 2009, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 26th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Well yeah, I was expecting him to die...

That part I got. But how it happened, and what DIDN'T happen is what got me. Almost everything besides "Does the world end or not"? isn't answered.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » February 27th, 2009, 1:16 am

As far as i know, it doesn't. :lol:
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 27th, 2009, 2:15 am

Yeah, that's what I meant. It doesn't end from what we're basically shown; but every other question isn't answered. That's what I meant.

"Whose eyes are those eyes?" is still a pretty badass line though. Can't stop thinking about it, it sounds so cool.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kcuf » February 27th, 2009, 7:52 am

I assume you got the 1st ending, also called as A ending. In the final battle where you have to answer the questions to Takumi's existence, it depends exactly on how you answer them to get either the A ending or the AA ending.
The AA ending is the extended version of A ending and IMO, AA ending is the true end, but don't expect it to answer your questions either.

"Click here and your life will change forever."
Gotcha. :lol:
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby Garcher » April 1st, 2009, 3:25 am

You want answers? Go for Ending B (get all the "Whose eyes are those eyes" scenes throughout the game) and you will have them. It's even classified as the "True end" of the game. Personally, though, I don't really like it, but it's still worth a second playthrough :)
Garcher
Might just like this board

Unread postby Mazyrian » April 11th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Ending B indeed answers some questions, but nothing major; I didn't find that so many things go unresolved, but if you do, I don't think getting that ending will satisfy you much.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to General Chat