Chaos;Head Type-Moon action fingures...

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Chaos;Head Type-Moon action fingures...

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 24th, 2009, 5:50 am

Lmao. I finally started Chaos;Head, and lo and behold, the Otaku of the story has a Saber, Arc, and various other Visual Novel Action figures or so. He keeps the Arc one right next to his computer too. If the into of the game itself wasn't so insanely awesome, these small references alone would be enough t oget me to finish this game.

This guy is a hero! A HERO! He lives the life we all want!: P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 24th, 2009, 6:48 am

For some odd reason I need a screenshot to actually belive this.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 24th, 2009, 6:49 am

Lol, alright, next time I'm in his room(You'd understand if you'd played it), I'll take a screenshot, and show you what he calls his "Wifes and daughters"...very creepy.

On a side note, his insane laugh sounded exactly like mine...this worries me slightly. Although I'm not at the point where I can say I'm not interested in real woman. I still am, to a very healthy degree. :P I don't understand it really, 2-D woman are very attractive and beautiful. But real woman have their own allure, why can't you like both, main character?!:P

I dig his room though(Seriously, small, compact, insane gaming rig, fridge, bed, and a couch)

Ok, here's one from a far distance view showing it near the computer(Arc, that is) Let us hope Message is nice about this :P

You can see her on the right, to the most left, near the computer, at the top. Small from that distance. Second shot will be better.(I'll post it later...they haven't le tme back in his room for awhile now)
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby I1nk » February 24th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Man I am also behind on my anime goodness. Well I blame it on work since I stay there most of my time there. I also just got the game too, but I just got it before it becomes like Tsukihime. Since I haven't played all the way though this game yet. But I have seen the anime.

Here is one of the shelf.

Anywho did you see that Mai Room article in the blog? Man that guy has a lot more this. Here is the link http://www.meidocafe.jp/2009/02/11/mai-room-2009/ And you should look at his epic Saber battle... Man I wish I had that many so I could make a mini movie.

Oh ya I don't know German, but I did read it though Google.
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 24th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Yeah, I hadn't got back to a part where he shows his Shelf again. It's insane. I'd say he's one of the Legendary King Otaku's. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » February 25th, 2009, 6:28 am

I1nk wrote:Anywho did you see that Mai Room article in the blog? Man that guy has a lot more this. Here is the link http://www.meidocafe.jp/2009/02/11/mai-room-2009/ And you should look at his epic Saber battle... Man I wish I had that many so I could make a mini movie.

Oh ya I don't know German, but I did read it though Google.

Wow, that guy's room looks like an anime shop or something. That room alone is probably worth more than 10 grand. I'd like to have a lot of anime stuff, but not that much. Thats just ridiculous.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 25th, 2009, 6:45 am

Seriously, I bet his room is worth over 50,000$ easy. I could never imagine paying so much for stuff like that. I don't even own anything like that. I'm an Otaku, but I don't collect any anime merchandise really. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » February 25th, 2009, 7:25 am

Mkilbride wrote:Seriously, I bet his room is worth over 50,000$ easy. I could never imagine paying so much for stuff like that. I don't even own anything like that. I'm an Otaku, but I don't collect any anime merchandise really. :P

50k? I don't think its worth that much. Computer stuff is probably close to 3 grand. Figures at about $50 per figure(on average) would make for a few grand. The PS3, 360, Segas with games makes for 2-4k(depending an the amount of games.) Manga at about $6 a volume would make for a grand or two. Shelves, desk, bed, 3k max. Etc etc. All in all I'd say 20k max.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » February 25th, 2009, 10:31 am

Mkilbride wrote:I'm an Otaku, but I don't collect any anime merchandise really. :P
you're not alone :wink:
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 25th, 2009, 11:34 am

lololol... yeah.. i remember that when i briefly played chaos head, but decided to bail since i can't read teh moonrunes.... He got tons of figures there... and all are real life released figures...!!! But i dunno... living in a... wait, does he live in a garage, caravan, roof or something?? i furgot... anyway, yeah.. that's not my dream life...

@I1nk: hahaha... finally melonpan room made it's way to mirrormoon... This dude is wacky... I'm not gonna say his disgusting.. coz that's probably breaching the rule for starting a somewhat hate comment.. so no.. i'm not gonna say he is disgusting.... lol, j/k ;p
Anyone entitled to their own hobby, right?? me myself am thinking about getting some dakimakura...^^

Well, melonpan sometimes go over the line with his dakimakura though (pict link to his page):

first he take the unsuspecting little (sky)girls out for a little walk

Btw, he's the dude holding dakimakura, not the dad holding the hand of two scared loli seeing melonpan...

And then take the girls to his home and raep them in pilot style...

Aren't we all happy that there's no official F/SN dakimakura out there....^^
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 25th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Oh my god, that's scary. I saw some guy on some site taking a bunch of blowup dolls to a pool and then taking them around town...it was such a sad day for Otaku's everywhere, I'd think. (They were sexual dolls, too)

Huge spoiler here:

I found out this game is based on Unlimited Blade Works!:O "What if I had the power to project my delusions?", as into make what he imagined, real.(He also plans to make a Sword this way...)He says "I need to imagine it, how it's made, what it's made of, it has to be perfect." Sounds so much like Shirou / Archer.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Return to General Chat