Things that piss you off

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Things that piss you off

Unread postby abscess » February 5th, 2009, 2:52 am

The title is pretty self explainatory, a rant thread! Just post stuff that have pissed you off or is doing that even right this moment. Example:
Being sick and having to study for an upcoming exam. Sick days are intended to be used to rest but time isn't good to me. Fuck my luck.

Edit: Oh! You may comment on each others rantings if you wish. Just make sure to keep flaming away.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » February 5th, 2009, 3:06 am

Bah stupid Boeing. They close down for 6 weeks because of the financial crisis going on and because of that the chassis that I am currently building is in limbo since we get carbon fibre from them and we dont know whether they will be sponsoring us this year as well or not. GAAAH. I understand their problems but dammit I wanna finalise my design and know whether or not I am building a carbon fibre monocoque T_T
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xanathos » February 5th, 2009, 4:14 am

Babies. They breath. I HATE THAT.

in all seriousness I hate people without patience. Also driving. I can't do that.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » February 5th, 2009, 4:33 am

people who open rant threads :x

lol j/k

in all seriousness:
emo music :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » February 5th, 2009, 5:39 am

High School Kids and Middle School Teachers.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Levethix » February 5th, 2009, 4:37 pm

The need for sleep.
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby Atriel » February 5th, 2009, 6:17 pm

- Children.

- Taking a shit > the phone rings > run like hell > answers> *machine voice* "Your phone receipt is close to..." > slams the phone back into place. FUCK YOU TELMEX!

- My PC. Piece of crap.

- Not having moneyz to get a new PC.

- The World.

There should be more :lol:
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 5th, 2009, 7:25 pm

When yer playing an online game, talking to some people over Mic, and...

BAM, a 13 year old kid appears on the mic "hey guyz" like that, with a little boy voice, sounds like he's 5-6, maybe 8. Then he tries to trash talk when we diss his voice and it sounds so retarded so we kick or ban him.(Little kids on FPS's really piss me off)

Or when everyone in the game has a mic and everyone keeps trying to talk at the same time?
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » February 5th, 2009, 8:00 pm

When downloading a patch for a certain game and after a few minutes/hours you're nearly done with just 1% of the file left, then you get disconnected.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby X-Calibar » February 5th, 2009, 8:07 pm

when people can only say stuff like :
"noob"

That always makes me want to destroy THEM :twisted:
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 5th, 2009, 8:10 pm

X-Calibar wrote:when people can only say stuff like :
"noob"

That always makes me want to destroy THEM :twisted:

Ok then how about when people really act like noobs and keep acting like that no matter how many times you tell them other wise?

I mean yes we were there at one time or another, but we tend to get past that part. I'm just taking about people that get past this obsticale.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 5th, 2009, 8:13 pm

People who say "Nub"

I can't stand this! It sounds so stupid!

Newb, newbie, n00b, noob, ectera, all fine terms. "Nub" just sounds so fucking retarded, you know?

It's like "Hey, nub!"

It's what all these stupid little kiddies say today, and if I call someone a noob, they tell me I'm a "Nub", for using noob. I tell them the exact opposite.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » February 6th, 2009, 12:00 am

This Chair.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby I1nk » February 6th, 2009, 2:33 am

Instruction manuals, instructions and questions that just too vague.

[offtopic] Anywho, abscess fellow Kohaku Fan club member, The few the proud, Kohaku Fan club members. lol.

[Back on topic] Mr. ???? (Mystery person) in lvl stage two of Battle Moon Wars. I despise thee very much.
I need a good rapport with my main char, but for some odd reason I just can't get it.

Oh nanaya_shinya I know how you feel. The last place I had was like that. I went to sleep since the est. download time was 18 hr. When I got up in the morning the download stopped at 1MB out of 90MB. Man I was so mad. (I never got to download that update I wanted too for a year.)
Last edited by I1nk on February 6th, 2009, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 6th, 2009, 4:35 am

In response to that guy doing the tsukihime thing on ebay...

I wanna kill him... Can i kill him?
Please?

Original Japanese Package not included.

Fakku!..
Fakku.. fakku...
for the price of 19.90 per disc...

Fcuk..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » February 6th, 2009, 6:13 am

I1nk wrote:Oh ya if you act quickly you can get Tsukihime from Ebay with the English patch for free.( I was amazed I saw this there, but they left out mirror moon :([ Maybe he also made a translation too], but they are selling a few other games if anyone is interested. Here is the link to the one I am talking about

(url)

. Oh ya it is a buy it now thing so I don't know how long it will last. lol. I thought that was funny since the patch is already free, but I guess that is like the last loaf of wonder bread.

You, sir, are what annoys me most today. Those 'games' are just cd-recordables created by that asshole. He even says it in the product description, as inferno mentioned. "If anyone is interested..." I should ban you for trying to promote bootlegs.

People, that eBay guy is making money by selling illegal copies of games together with our translations. We've reported him many times, but eBay has always ignored us. I've been planning to start a report flood by posting on mm.org, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I will do this soon. In the mean time you can go create an eBay account so you can report him too, when the time comes. >__>

Unread postby Xamdou » February 6th, 2009, 11:49 am

and thats why i rather take a 3-5 hour trip just to buy a god damn item then buying it online :wink:

It lowers the rate of buying piracy item
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 6th, 2009, 1:38 pm

Like Message said, but with people selling fansubed series on eBay as well. I mean people like that tend to kill off a few fansub groups by doing something that idiotic.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Levethix » February 6th, 2009, 4:27 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:This Chair.

Need to say it around 32 more times. :wink:
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby I1nk » February 6th, 2009, 6:01 pm

Message wrote:You, sir, are what annoys me most today. Those 'games' are just cd-recordables created by that asshole. He even says it in the product description, as inferno mentioned. "If anyone is interested..." I should ban you for trying to promote bootlegs.

People, that eBay guy is making money by selling illegal copies of games together with our translations. We've reported him many times, but eBay has always ignored us. I've been planning to start a report flood by posting on mm.org, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I will do this soon. In the mean time you can go create an eBay account so you can report him too, when the time comes. >__>

[Off topic]Sorry about that I didn't read the whole thing, but wow you guys were fast to condemn me. I have no rapport with you guys I see. Man I felt like a person who was accused of witchcraft during the old days.
"Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!"
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General Chat