I Love Guy Logic

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 4th, 2009, 9:41 am

Message wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:
Atriel wrote:- Why make the bed? It feels better all messy AND even if you do fix it, once i go to sleep it will once again be messy. Quit wasting time. I don't waste mine anymore in telling them this though.


Amen man.. That's exactly right... I dont understand why i must make my bed either.. Since im the only one sleepin on it.. And nobody's gonna enter my room...

Also I heard it's healthier to leave it open/messy during the day, I guess it allows the moist to evaporate better. Guy logic doesn't only work, it works better! :P

Here's one for you: I don't need to shower because I'm gonna be behind the pc all day anyway. Nerd logic. >_>;;


Dude, I use that same excuse to others! If I'm going to be home all day, and not going out, why shower or change clothes? It's a WASTE of water and electricity.
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby Xamdou » February 4th, 2009, 11:35 am

sabata2 wrote:Atleast you people freaking GOT beards...

I'm damned 20 years old, I've never shaved, and I STILL look like I'm 16 >_>

I kind of know how you feel but
People said the opposite thing to me a few year back then >_>
My situation is the other way round of yours.....
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
User avatar
Xamdou
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 584
Joined: October 19th, 2008, 7:38 am
Location: The Ever Distant WC

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » February 4th, 2009, 11:58 am

Heh I really should shave now my beard becomes massive within 1 week and I usually dont bother shaving for a month and a half and then I need to get out my hair cutter and shave on top of that T_T

Oh well atleast it looks awesome especially now that my hair has reached well past my nose :P

And yeah I agree with all the why make your own bed I mean I only do it for when my mother is at home XD
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
User avatar
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 399
Joined: April 19th, 2007, 1:43 pm
Location: Horny land

Unread postby HeartCard » February 4th, 2009, 1:18 pm

Ah this was a good laugh. A topic well worthwhile.
The problem is I forsee it as a weekly "HeartCard's Relationship Blog" topic at some point.
I hear his logic every day. I'll admit SOMETIMES it makes sense, other times it makes so little it's actually amazing that thought was used to make it.

Guy Logic Will dumbfound most women. Either it's Right or it's so Fail we did not prepare a counter arguement.

I swear to god, I heard three great examples of guy logic today, same conversation:
Malefriend: "Meh, I shave my balls so I don't have to shampoo them."
Boyfriend: "Oh yeah, I let my hair grow out for the same reason."
Me: "WHAT!?"
Boyfriend: "You know, that way it's easier to brush because gravity straightens it."


The first is pure guy logic. The last one is guy logic. They both make senses. You don't have to shampoo if you have no hair, and gravity would straighten your hair.
But the middle one confused me. My boyfriend decided that Gravity Straightening his Hair is the EXACT SAME as a male friend shaving his gentiles to avoid having to use shampoo there...

WHAT!?


Moving on:

NonExistance wrote:and i introduce to the world the marvelous, incredible invention known as... the dish rack.


You must be female. Yes, boys, the correct answer is the Dish Rack. A easily appliciable answer is to dry them yourself with a towel.
And Message:
It was bad logic because my boyfriend failed to realize the glass has WEIGHT and that gravity and weight do not mix well sometimes.
We use the heavy Vodka glasses. The ones that could be fired from a catapult as a militant last resort. They have weight like the new Oprah.


MOAR GAI LOGIC PLZ.
Mah signature starts here.
Behold! Twist Ties and Eroges as far as the eye can see!
Fate/Twisted Night:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2838
HeartCard
Addict
 
Posts: 89
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 1:08 am
Location: Isn't it Sad, Sakura?

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 4th, 2009, 3:18 pm

You know heart...

It wouldnt hurt to hear some 'Gal Logic' as well you know?
It helps us guys understand you gals as well.. Well.. in a way i guess...

Anyway...

Maor guy logic...

*while watching a football match*

Gal: "What is it about watching a bunch of men running around chasing after some stupid ball?"
Me: "You know how you're like in a store that has a %70 off discount, just when you received your payday right? And you know that there will be a bunch of other customers rushing for the same pair of shoes that you had your eye on for about a month...?"

Gal: "yeah? What about it?"
Me: "Yeah.. Its like that but we dont do any form of running ourselves... These guys do it for us..."

Gal: "But that's different... You could brag about your shoe to your friends on the very next day..."
Me: "... We can brag to our 'friends'... for a whole WEEK... A whole season even..."

...
.....

~~~~

*during an Engineering class in college*

Friend: Man!.. What did our turtor say about this part again? About how we're suppossed to describe how they're joined?
Me: ... Simple... Just call this one the 'male' part.. and the other.. the 'female' part.. Its pretty self explanatory after that...

~~~~

True story... XDDDDD
Im serious. Heheh..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby sabata2 » February 4th, 2009, 4:40 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:Friend: Man!.. What did our turtor say about this part again? About how we're suppossed to describe how they're joined?
Me: ... Simple... Just call this one the 'male' part.. and the other.. the 'female' part.. Its pretty self explanatory after that...

Now THAT is a guy answer.

Guy logic:
I never throw away receipts because of Taxes.
But I also keep a balanced check book, making the receipts useless.
The guy logic is, I keep receipts for everything... even cash purchases.

Ultimate Guy Excuse:
My roomie and I almost constantly play pranks on each other.
If you've seen "Gutsman's Ass", we hide a picture of it and sometimes a retaliatory picture of Mega.
We've been doing this since the start of the school year.
Why?
To see who can surprise the other one better. Not out of some long forgotten emnity, but simply...
BECAUSE WE CAN!
User avatar
sabata2
Addict
 
Posts: 107
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 10:58 pm

Unread postby HeartCard » February 4th, 2009, 5:03 pm

Aww, that's cute Inferno. You want the easy way.

You think we want men knowing what we think?
Nope, that makes it too easy.
Most women want a CLEVER(not smart, let alone booksmart) man.

More importantly, there is no "Gal Logic".
It's either "Logic" or "OMG BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT".

Women don't have their own special fake brand of logic.


And don't even TALK to a tomboy like me about American football.
I laugh at the pure fact that 40% of all "Football" fans I know are homophobic to an extent.
Yet they're watching men grind, tackle, touch, and pin each other. A man with his hand right
under(only if you're paying attention) another man's ass, who signals the move stats by Tapping the man.
And playing with one really big rough Ball.



Oh yeah, this one is a week or two old but I'm sure someone is gonna laugh:

So Max(MaleFriend from prior) and his girlfriend met. How? He raped her, stalked her,
and then she CHRIST-OWNT his ass and now he's reformedededed.
But, here's his logic to say that the rape was perfectly legal, check this out:
"She wasn't a virgin. And she orgasmed by the end of it."

Last I checked, "No, but you're doing a good job anyways" is still "No".
Mah signature starts here.
Behold! Twist Ties and Eroges as far as the eye can see!
Fate/Twisted Night:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2838
HeartCard
Addict
 
Posts: 89
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 1:08 am
Location: Isn't it Sad, Sakura?

Unread postby Catastrophe » February 4th, 2009, 5:30 pm

HeartCard wrote:1)More importantly, there is no "Gal Logic".
It's either "Logic" or "OMG BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT".

2)And don't even TALK to a tomboy like me about American football.


1) didnt get that 2nd "logic"

2) knowing inferno (if i think i know him :roll: ) im pretty sure he's not talking about that misnamed shizno
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
User avatar
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 734
Joined: December 18th, 2007, 3:40 am
Location: Trust me.... you DONT wanna know.

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 4th, 2009, 5:44 pm

Woman have their own logic, really.

Woman's logic is more insane, while Men's logic is stupid.


So point and case, men are stupid, but woman are insane. :P
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 4th, 2009, 5:58 pm

HeartCard wrote:Aww, that's CUTE Inferno.



Ehehehh... She called me cute... Underlined, Italicized, and Bolded!... And not to mention... CAPS LOCKED! XDDD

...

Anyway.. no.. im not talking about american football.. actually im talking about english footie.. or soccer as you guys call it..
But meh...
Since i dont wanna start a flame war stating that what heart said was exactly what i thought about it as well...

Im gonna stay on topic.. XDD jejejejeje...

Umm.. No cat..

I.. at least i dont THINK SO... am not talking about that 'misnamed shizno'... Seriously dude.. That was so long ago, and for the record.. I wasnt paying attention to the tutor either! XDD

So i doubt i even knew about its name.. Heheh.. Plus its like 2 years back...
All i know is that it looks like some kind of gear-like looking.. thing.. wit another part that has a piece of a 'puzzle' that fits.. and if you need to.. become a type of mould...

Something like that...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby Atriel » February 4th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Mkilbride wrote:
abscess wrote:Yeh, but why bother with it? eventually you'll have to also clean it up, not to mention the surface it's placed in. It's easier just to use a towel.
Also, why shaving? Some women like hairy bearded men! When I shave it's because I'm "cultivating" it so it grows even MORE!



I agree, by the time I was 16, I had a full beard, it covers all of my jaw and near up to my mouth, with my mustache growing down around it, and I let my hair grow really long, so my Side Burns grew into the beard, and now I look like a real Mountain Man.

People tell me I look like Jesus alot though, funny that I'm an Atheist, too. :P


Yay! You are called Jesus too? I shave now though. I was too lazy to do it some months ago and i looked like a lumberjack. And a Pirate (Arh!). And Jesus too. Then i shaved again...

Mkilbride wrote:Dude, I use that same excuse to others! If I'm going to be home all day, and not going out, why shower or change clothes? It's a WASTE of water and electricity.


Listen to them. They knows their shit. (Him & MSG)
<--Person that does the same.

HeartCard wrote:I swear to god, I heard three great examples of guy logic today, same conversation:
Malefriend: "Meh, I shave my balls so I don't have to shampoo them."
Boyfriend: "Oh yeah, I let my hair grow out for the same reason."
Me: "WHAT!?"
Boyfriend: "You know, that way it's easier to brush because gravity straightens it."


WTF? I mean, shaving your balls D: ?

And women have their own logic. I can't elaborate, but it's kind of 'paranoia' logic. And 'envy' logic. Or 'crticizing bitch' logic.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 4th, 2009, 8:44 pm

Like this,

A woman can have as many guy friends and Ex-boyfriends as she wants come over, but if you bring your Ex over or so, all HELL breaks Loose. Woman are just unreasonable like that. I say, ok, no ex, no male friends. It'll just me and her, possibly family, NO ONE ELSE!:P
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby abscess » February 4th, 2009, 9:24 pm

HeartCard wrote:I swear to god, I heard three great examples of guy logic today, same conversation:
Malefriend: "Meh, I shave my balls so I don't have to shampoo them."
Boyfriend: "Oh yeah, I let my hair grow out for the same reason."
Me: "WHAT!?"
Boyfriend: "You know, that way it's easier to brush because gravity straightens it."

..... It's highly recommended that you do NOT shave your balls unless you plan to stick with it for the rest of your days. Why? because it itches like fucking HELL when hair starts growing and pinching the flesh. That is not a good thing to make your groin go through, take my word for that.

Atriel wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:Dude, I use that same excuse to others! If I'm going to be home all day, and not going out, why shower or change clothes? It's a WASTE of water and electricity.

Listen to them. They knows their shit. (Him & MSG)
<--Person that does the same.

So... I'm not alone in that one, for better or worse :)

Atriel wrote:And women have their own logic. I can't elaborate, but it's kind of 'paranoia' logic. And 'envy' logic. Or 'crticizing bitch' logic.

You aren't too far from the truth, really. Even though women have a better capacity for multitasking (us men suck at that, accept it), they also have a higher chance of developing a mental disorder (bipolar disorder is an example). Thus, saying that they are more insane isn't stretching things all that much.
Note: Not to mention the mood swings that take us by surprise :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby HeartCard » February 4th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Abscess:
ARE YOU BEING SEXIST! OMFG SEXIST PIG! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!!?!?!?!


Like that?
In all fairness, our mood swings catch us by surprise to:
"Oh me? Well I guess...Umm...if you don't mind paying..Could I have a...FUCKING BANANASPLIT!? AND HURRY THE FUCK U..p...>_>"

Well, that's not realistic, but I laughed.


By the way, you have to understand that it's not about Biology at all. It's the way women are raised from birth.
So people like me who raised themselves tend to not follow the standards of "men" or "women".
Well, according to my annoymous boyfriend(whom shall remain such as I can manage!) such uniqueness isn't bad.
"I dunno if I should call you cute or not. On one hand, you look adorable even when you try to be sexy. On the other hand I know you can kick me through a wall. Problem is you'd look adoreable even if you did beat on me."


Either way, let's stay on topic.
I want more BAD Guy Logic. The ones wherein they simply...did not think it out properly.

Guys, understand, we love you sincerely. We love when you think about us and help out even in the little ways.
But some of you have some HORRIBLE logic. Logic that would make barbie /facepalm.
Not saying all of you, not saying most of you, but some guys have it.
Not all the logic is bad. But there is NO Middle ground. Guy logic either Makes sense or is UTTERLY FAIL.
Like my cute inferno_flamex twistie that I set on fire the other da...What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Mah signature starts here.
Behold! Twist Ties and Eroges as far as the eye can see!
Fate/Twisted Night:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2838
HeartCard
Addict
 
Posts: 89
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 1:08 am
Location: Isn't it Sad, Sakura?

Unread postby abscess » February 4th, 2009, 10:26 pm

HeartCard wrote:Abscess:
ARE YOU BEING SEXIST! OMFG SEXIST PIG! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!!?!?!?!

Err... I hope that was a joke. But anyways, no, I'm not a "sexist pig" or anything. Sorry to dissapoint you.

HeartCard wrote:By the way, you have to understand that it's not about Biology at all. It's the way women are raised from birth

Well, yes, the environment where a child is raised is a very important determining factor for the finished product we all become. But talking science, it also is important the gender of a child; the hormonal cocktail each gender have is different, and that affects us not only when growing up (boy: OMG I've got a peepee! Girl: I pee while sitting down!) but also our very behavior, mental and physical capacites. It has been demonstrated that men are more prone to outburst of violence than women, women have those famous mood swings because how their brains work. They do work differently than men's in some cases. but I'm not really al that knowledgeable to get in a serious debate (also, it isn't the topic of the thread).

So people like me who raised themselves tend to not follow the standards of "men" or "women".

Fair enough, but you still have things that differentiate you from men (not just the obvious). Example: Motherly instincts, men don't have them as developed as women, that is why men are sometimes considered aloof parents when compared to the female counterparts.

HeartCard wrote:let's stay on topic.

Sure. Would post something about it, but I can't think of anything right now! lol
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 5th, 2009, 1:30 am

I agree that the way the kid was brought up affects his decisons.. and his logic..
so i doubt that this convo is going too far off topic... anywho..

Keep in mind.. That sometimes... 'Guy logic' connot be comprehended by other Guys as well..

Here's an example, and what happened to me during our first day of college... You guys decide if you wanna believe it or not.. Coz i admit that my actions in real life, is slightly different from how i behave online.. XDDD

~~~
Guy1: Hey! Guys! I heard that the North Wing of this campus has some CUUUTE girls... You know? 'Design/Fashion Chicks!' Hahaa..
Guy2: Wanna take a 'tour' around our new school then?

Others: Lets.. XD
Me: *shrug*

...
On the way there...

Guy1: Ooohh.. She cute too dont you think?
Guy2: This one here not bad either...
Guy3: Uggh.. Guys.. The one over there.. DAMN Nice bod.. but the face?... ugh..
Guy2: You know what they say.. "Cover the face, F*** the base"...

Them: Ahahahahahaha!!!!
Me: ....

Guy3: Hey.. Inferno.. How come you're not enjoying this?
Me: Heh? Enjoy what?

Guy1: Enjoy the GIRLS! Take a look around you man...
Me: I donno.. I guess i dont go around oogling at girls.

Guy2: Hey man... Could it be you're behaving like this coz you have a girlfriend already?
Me: I dont have a girlfriend bro...
Guy1: Are you 'Gay' perhaps?...

Me: !?!?!? WUT!?!?!?

~~~~
..
....
..

Guys.. Do you find the logic in there?
I found the existance of said 'guy logic'.. but i could not help shaking my head when i think that something like that would be considered 'logic' myself...

and heart.. yeah.. I have a plushie of you too... i dress it up everyday... You dont mind if i dress it up as a Bunny-san tonite right?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » February 5th, 2009, 1:49 am

Heh dunno if this is guy logic or not but I refuse to go to a lecture if I am late to it. Its like meh I have missed 2 mins of it might as well skip the entire hour since I am gonna end up sleeping through it or playing my PSP at the back anyways. So go check out some chicks with my friends instead XD
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
User avatar
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 399
Joined: April 19th, 2007, 1:43 pm
Location: Horny land

Unread postby Xanathos » February 5th, 2009, 1:55 am

I bought a meal from fridays once. It came in plastic container that someone said was microwavable safe. So I put it in the microwave for three minutes. The plastic was all melted. Now I could have not eaten it and saved myself from dioxins. But I decided it was a 15 dollar meal and I was not letting go to waste. It wasn't too bad.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 201
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Unread postby that one guy » February 5th, 2009, 2:09 am

inferno_flamex wrote:Guy2: Hey man... Could it be you're behaving like this coz you have a girlfriend already?
Me: I dont have a girlfriend bro...
Guy1: Are you 'Gay' perhaps?...

Me: !?!?!? WUT!?!?!?

~~~~
..
....
..

Guys.. Do you find the logic in there?
I found the existance of said 'guy logic'.. but i could not help shaking my head when i think that something like that would be considered 'logic' myself...


Maybe I'm weird, but I can see the jump pretty easily. From their point of view, you're acting like you're not interested in women. Yes, it's dumb to assume that just because you don't like oggling them, but that's how they see it. So, naturally, they make sure it's not just an act by asking if you have a girlfriend. If you say yes, you're purposefully acting like that so as not to make her jealous, because as everyone knows women are like the government; they have eyes everywhere. However, by saying no, you affirm the original theory that you are not interested in women, so they would like to know if you are interested in men instead. Understand now?
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby Atriel » February 5th, 2009, 2:48 am

^Indeed. But again, that's dumb. I'm normally spaced out to be randomly drooling at every piece of ass walking in front of me. Maybe everyone thinks i'm gay. A friend of mine hopes i am <_< (A girl with weird fetishes, not another man :lol: )

Off-topic: Ah, also this reminds me of this high school girl ('bout 17, methinks) with a damn short skirt when i was going back home. The wind was strong that day. That was a nice view. Her friend, her and me were the only ones there. She turned back and laughed a bit at her embarrasing moment. It would have been perfect if she would've been wearing stripped panties :<
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest